[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kill myself so bad. I hate being here. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1430699489001.jpg (57KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1430699489001.jpg
57KB, 722x349px
I want to kill myself so bad.

I hate being here. I don't belong at all. I'm a failure, and I'm never going to get better. I don't have any useful talents - I'm not sociable or friendly, or even particularly smart. I admit all that. I just want to be gone from here, and I never want to come back. Every day hurts.
>>
>>34999916
1. Are you physically healthy?
>>
>>34999916
>I just want to be gone from here, and I never want to come back.
Your computer/phone has an off button, use it wisely and shut the fuck up attention whore
>>
>>3499999
Testing 777777
>>
>>34999999
Fuggg nic
>>
>>34999941
>>34999941
No.

I am always hurting physically, and I've been to seven doctors regarding the physical pain in my jaw/ear/tooth, and they can't give me an answer.
>>
>>35000186
>I am always hurting physically

Always? Don't exaggerate with me.
>>
>>35000279
Yes, always.

No, it's not an exaggeration: I just learned to live with it, after years of it. Imagine feeling your ear feeling 'clogged' 24/7. 365, but all the doctors telling you they see nothing wrong; imagine your jaw hinge always hurting and making clicking noises, but the orthodontist always saying you're okay, and there's nothing wrong.

Really, what do you do? You get used to it. It hurts, but it stops making an impact in your life, and you get used to it and realize it'd feel weirder if the pain went away because you know that the 'feeling' in those areas would suddenly go away.
>>
>>34999916
So when you going to kys OP
>>
it will be hard but if you can commit to not coming here for a full month and replace the time you spent being here with another productive activity it will be second nature to you to stay away. I have tried this with success and have avoided imageboards sometimes for over a year at a time but I come back whenever I face lonely times and crave interaction with people.
>>
>>35000451
>"avoid imageboards"

I don't even come on here that often. I only come here when I'm drunk.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.