[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you try walking a mile in women's shoes before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 20

File: ink (8).png (1MB, 2048x1137px) Image search: [Google]
ink (8).png
1MB, 2048x1137px
Why don't you try walking a mile in women's shoes before you hate them so much? Seriously, just go to /r/twoxchromosomes and try to sympathize with what women have to deal with on a day to day basis.
>>
File: John_Atkinson_Grimshaw.jpg (18KB, 203x332px) Image search: [Google]
John_Atkinson_Grimshaw.jpg
18KB, 203x332px
>>34999196
that sounds like work. fuck that
>>
>>34999196
>I had a medical abortion yesterday
should of thought about conceiving before fucking
>>
>>34999257
Typical sexist making assumptions. The condom broke AND plan b failed. https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/5sigih/just_found_out_im_pregnant_and_so_overwhelmed/
>>
>>34999196
>pumpkin spice latte
>>
We should spam stories about roasties being stare raped by foot fags.
>>
>>34999285
maybe she should have taken it up the ass then. stupid fucking whore
>>
>>34999196
>lawmaker says limiting abortion is fine because some aborted fetuses are female
lmfao
>>
>>34999315
Taking it up the ass is arguably way more "whore"ish than PIV.
>>
abortion is sexist
men have no say in whether or not they want their child

inb4 muh body muh baby
>>
>>34999337
the fuck is PIV?
>>
>>34999337
at least it wouldn't have ended in abortion, roastie sympathizer
>>
>>34999381
>this male victimhood complex
How many times does a woman abort a baby that her husband/boyfriend wants? 99% of the time, the woman get's an abortion because the man doesn't want to raise the child and leaves.
>>
File: IMG_4211.jpg (118KB, 610x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4211.jpg
118KB, 610x755px
>>34999285
>having sex
Wow op how low functioning is your autism
>>
>>34999404
Penis In Vagina

That wasn't original, and making me solve the captcha twice makes me angry
>>
>>34999410
>99% of the time, the woman get's an abortion because the man doesn't want to raise the child and leaves

do you have a statistic to back up your bold claim, retard?
>>
>>34999410
lol gonna need the source on that
also what does that have to do with men having a say if he WANTS the child lol nice try tho
>>
>>34999438
he already provided a statistic, retard.
>>
>>34999458
where the stats at
pls dont say the 99%*
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
Indicating women have it hard in any way in today's feminist society

Would kek gain
>>
>>34999438
>>34999442
https://prochoice.org/wp-content/uploads/women_who_have_abortions.pdf
>Most women getting abortions (83%) are unmarried; 67%
have never married, and 16% are separated, divorced, or
widowed4
. Married women are significantly less likely than
unmarried women to resolve unintended pregnancies
through abortion6

>also what does that have to do with men having a say if he WANTS the child lol nice try tho
Literally slavery. You can't force a woman to do something just because you claim it's "sexist" against men not to.
>>
>>34999458
spewing an arbitrary percentage is not a statistic, unfortunately
>>
Let's face it.

Women earn less
Women are treated like dolls
Women have no say in what to do with their body
Women have to PAY for tampons, a natural occurrence which MEN DO NOT HAVE, men don't need to pay extra for things.
Women suffer more from mental illness and depression than men
Women are biologically weaker than men
Women are biologically lower of intelligence than men

okay, sexist. Tell me, how are men and women treated the same exactly?
>>
>>34999494
thanks for providing some statistics that don't back up your claim whatsoever, you absolute fucking idiot
>>
This thread is just 30% serious discussion and 70% white knight samefagging sage as fuck
>>
>>34999410

In other news a shocking new statistic shows 99% of hispanic and negro men don't want to be fathers.
>>
>>34999505
Just because you can't obtain sex doesn't mean you should punish people who do. She's been with her boyfriend for FOUR YEARS.
>people whove been together for 4 years should have sex
kek @ ur autism
>>
>>34999494
wtf so a bitch gets to say she can kill my baby bcus the unmarried women want to whore themselves out to society
>>
>>34999302
I think we should fucking wreck this board, do a raid. Like the good old 4chan days.
>>
>>34999518
>the vast majority of women who get abortions are single
>"LOL NO THIS DOESN'T PROVE YOUR POINT AT ALL"
>>
>>34999540
the point is you should be ready to face the possible pregnancy that comes along with having sex. not kill future life and then post your fucking sob story on reddit
>>
>>34999546
>a bitch
Why should somebody who uses sexist slurs against women be allowed to FORCE women to be pregnant?
>>
>>34999501
>biologically weaker than men
>biologically lower intelligence than men

are you saying that nature is sexist
>>
>>34999501
>everyone ignoring my facts

cowards.
>>
>>34999582
Let's do away with life jackets, after all everyone who get's on a boat should be ready to face the possible risks of sinking.

Also, the police. Why should the police risk their lives in the inner cities to safe retards who wandered into them? Shouldn't they have accepted the risks?
>>
>>34999570
>single
>fuck degenerates
>expect them to stay and raise a child

really makes me think. explain to me again why women deserve equal rights?
>>
>>34999196
Let me check the topics.

>muh sexism
>muh body
>men complains
>muh sexism

You can't make that shit up. It's like they literally have nothing else to talk about.
>>
>>34999594
Ok try reading it without the bitch and disect the point. Protip you cant. It's not forcing women to get pregnant she died to have unprotected sex. and the bitch got pregnant, I could care less if sh wants to kill the baby of another man I just care about paternity rights
>>
>>34999626
when did i imply we should do away with condoms? the scenarios are not comparable. although everyone who gets on a boat should be aware that sinking is a possibility
>>
>>34999648
she chose to have unprotected sex*
>>
>>34999632
Let's check the topics of /r9k/

>tfw no gf (male)
>muh foreskin
>muh roasties
>muh misandry

You can't make this shit up. It's like they literally have nothing else to talk about.
>>
>>34999673
i just checked the catalog and you're wrong
>>
>>34999554
If we got anons to bump threads with roastie talk we could be at the top of the front page easy. With stories about how my boyfriend will not allow me to open our relationship, or how you manipulated one of your guy friends to pay for a romantic getaway for you and chad. It would give all the fags here a chance to rap as well
>>
>>34999196
Imagine being a gender that has so little problems that they have to make some up.
>>
>>34999605
>>biologically weaker than men
Men have been put into the hard labor roll since civilizations came about, all women were cumrags and housewifes. Men fought in wars, men built houses. Over thousands of years how to you think that affects the human race?
>>>biologically lower intelligence than men
Women were treated like a lesser being for thousands of years, men always kept them down while they learned mathematics, science, philosophy. You're retarded aren't you? How do you think that affects humans through thousands of years of doing that?
>>
>>34999669
>>34999648
You retard. She used a condom, it broke. She used Pan B, it failed. She did everything responsible people do, and she STILL got pregnant.

>>34999659
>when did i imply we should do away with condoms?
Plenty of people use condoms and still get pregnant, like the woman who is the subject of these posts. You're talking about her as if she was irresponsible or something when she did everything humanely possible to not get pregnant.
>>
>>34999701
lmao I was replying to the dude's post I was questioning what he was typing

Looks like you're the actual retard
>>
File: why tho.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
why tho.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>34999540
>Just because you can't obtain sex doesn't mean you should punish people who do.
>turning this ad hominem
So what if she was with her boyfriend for 4 years? Does it let them carelessly have sex like it's no big deal, and not worry about 100% safety to not suffer the consequences?
Due to her extreme carelessness, she had to kill her own unborn child because she knew she wouldn't be able to give it proper care and raise it for whatever reason (financially deficient or whatever other reason). All this is due to her wanting to fuck... and I should feel sorry for her?
>>
>>34999728
>she did everything humanely possible to not get pregnant

i believe a better way to avoid pregnancy is not to partake in vaginal intercourse
>>
>>34999701
>muh victimhood complex
In nature, the strongest or the most intelligence prevails, in the wilderness and in the social enviroment.

Women are weak in body and weak in mind, they exist only to support men and to be molded by them.

Even if this whole thread is a low quality big bait, it's too tasty to leave it be
>>
Thanks for the (you)s faggots. I'm going to get so much karma on reddit by showing my girlfriends who sexist you guys are.
>>
>>34999728
Too bad life isn't fair. Dad decide he wants the child. It's a life and all life doesn't want to die. Stop thinking about murdering and prepare for the future baby
>>
>>34999698
What I really don't get is the wage gap one. Women don't really think they're getting paid less for the same job, do they? That's been illegal in the US since 1963. The gap is just a difference between what men and women earn on average.
>>
>>34999494
More like:
>Most whores getting abortions (83%) are unmarried; because they can't fucking wait for marriage to have unprotected sex
No excuses you stupid roach.
>>
>>34999743
>Due to her extreme carelessness,
Again, she used a condom and plan b. She did everything you republicans say women should do.

Let's face it, you just hate women and want them to suffer because they didn't give you sex.
>>
>>34999732
were you questioning the word "biologically"??

>biologically
adverb
>in an inherited or innate way.
"biologically rooted instincts"
>>
>>34999776
>>34999778
i wonder who got the >>34999777
>>
>>34999778
Bro they all used protection. All the condoms broke. And plan B failed for all of them
*sarcasm*
lmfao
>>
>>34999795
>you just hate women and want them to suffer

no, i hate retards and want them to suffer
>>
>>34999768
>and all life doesn't want to die.
So we should all become vegans?

And no, the fetus isn't conscious until after the period when abortion becomes illegal. It doesn't want anything, it doesn't have the capacity to want anything.
>>
>>34999196
To think, if I were a woman I could spend my time whining about abortion instead of worrying about dying alone because the male:female birth ratio is 107:100.

To think, if I were a woman I could make a living selling my used panties or playing video games naked in front of a camera instead of having to bust my ass for a degree that will be useless because I can't do math.
>>
>>34999759
thank you for telling me I'm right and how men are above women.
>>
>>34999818
>So we should all become vegans?

human life isn't comparable to that of an animals
>>
>>34999728
>Plenty of people use condoms and still get pregnant
it's a well known fact that even condoms aren't entirely effective, and she still took the risk, despite knowing that she can not afford to become pregnant/have a child...
she couldn't have stuck with other forms of sex?
sure, blowjobs and all that other stuff may be gross, but then don't do it at all.
is it really that hard to just not have sex? you literally don't have to do anything...
>>
>>34999816
Put yourself in her shoes. If you were a woman, made your bf wear a condom, and used plan be, then found out you were pregnant but your position in life didn't make raising a child feasible, what would you do?
>>
>>34999818

An unconscious person doesn't want anything, nor does it have the capacity to want anything. Would it be okay to kill someone who was under anesthesia?
>>
>>34999855
I'd probably blow my own brains out for being a fucking retard and remove myself from the gene pool
>>
>>34999818
>so we should all become vegans
comparing a human fetus to a cow is retarded. I'm talking about saving a life not eating

Doesn't matter if it's conscious every thing that's alive wants to stay from roaches to cats to bacteria, and a human life isnt comparable to any of those so gg
>>
>>34999846
You said ALL life. Technically that includes plant life as well.

But way to ignore my second point, fuccboi.
>>
>>34999863
The difference is that that person was conscious beforehand, consented to surgery with the expectation that they'd wake up. A fetus was never conscious in the first place.
>>
>>34999875
I wasn't the person you were responding to. It is true all life wants to live but I'm not responsible for upholding the lives of animals. I ignore your second point because it's hardly a point at all.
>>
>>34999834
To think, if I were a woman I could marry some rich bastard, divorce him immediately thereafter, and get half his shit for life.
>>
>>34999501
>>34999701
>>34999844

just a reminder, no one has successfully refuted my facts. Also pro tip, you can't.
>>
>>34999853
>sure, blowjobs and all that other stuff may be gross, but then don't do it at all.
Other forms of sex don't give as much pleasure to the woman, while still giving as much if not more pleasure to the man. How is this not male privilege?

Prove to me you aren't just bitter about being a virgin and want to punish women because of it.

>>34999895
You're thinking teleologically, which is wrong. How do you know potatoes want to live? They're just plants. Plants are alive.
>>
>>34999926
keep living the dream buddy your "facts" were refuted billions of times
>>
>>34999870
>and a human life isnt comparable to any of those so gg
To be alive it has to be capable of supporting itself. A fetus cannot do that, it isn't alive yet. By the time it can survive on its own, abortion becomes illegal. GG
>>
>>34999953
lol wtf are you talking about. you don know that a cell is alive right?
>>
>>34999930
I'll stop responding to your bait now. Good night.
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (26KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
26KB, 400x562px
>>34999795
>Again, she used a condom and plan b.
Again, was that really still a viable option if she knew she absolutely shouldn't have children at that time?
>She did everything you republicans say women should do.
>implying I'm republican and not just an average person with average logic and ability to see potential dangers
>Let's face it, you just hate women and want them to suffer because they didn't give you sex.
>turning this ad hominem again
>>
File: d6f.jpg (28KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28KB, 600x579px
>be broastie
>complain that women can be entitled to half your income for 18 years because you had a one night stand, because women should be forced to raise children in poverty
>also complain when women get abortions and don't take half your income

>>34999970
Most cells can support themselves. The cells in a fetus can't support themselves and continue dividing without the mother. By the time they can do that, abortion is illegal.
>>
that is the worst board on reddit, and considering it's fucking reddit that says something
>>
>>35000001
i wonder who got the >35000000
>>
>>35000018
It's life all the same. That doesn't change the fact that it's not alive so it's still murder. We will never agree. Doesn't matter. Roe v Wade is soon dead
>>
>>35000001
>>implying I'm republican and not just an average person with average logic and ability to see potential dangers
The vast majority of people are pro choice, fuccboi. The average person does not think a lump of cells that was never conscious and is entirely dependent on the mother to survive deserves the same rights as person. The average person doesn't want poor women to have babies they can't afford and giving them really shitty upbringings.

If you're really advocating for people to be responsible, you should be advocating for society to be responsible and give single mothers all the help they need to raise children properly if you're going to force them to give birth.
>>
>>35000018
>Most cells can support themselves. The cells in a fetus can't support themselves and continue dividing without the mother. By the time they can do that, abortion is illegal.
You should've been aborted
>>
>>34999196
No thanks senpai people are turning up to work now and if I start laughing at my phone they're gonna wonder what's up.
>>
>>34999834
>>34999897
Anyone care to refute?
>>
>>35000076
Sorry, you should've been aborted too.
>>
>>34999855
>If you were a woman, made your bf wear a condom, and used plan be, then found out you were pregnant but your position in life didn't make raising a child feasible, what would you do?
I wouldn't be in that situation in the first place because I wouldn't risk the still possible chance of an unwanted pregnancy
>>
>>35000069
>It's life all the same.
If all live is the same, why is murdering plants justified?
>>
>>35000109
I meant human life
Damn you have to take everything so literally
Why are you comparing a human to a plant?
>>
>>35000000
Checking
>>34999196
twoxchromosomes is literally the worst board on reddit
>>
>>35000122
>abortions are legal
>stem cell research isn't
You can't explain that.

Nice dubs senpai.
>>
>>35000108
That's what this woman thought too, She used a condom and plan b. The odds of getting pregnant from that are astronomically low. The odds of dying in a car accident are far greater, should we blame people for dying in car crashes that weren't their fault because they should have known the risks?

>>35000122
>Why are you comparing a human to a plant?
Because you said ALL life. You provided no philosophical justification for why human life is different than any other form of life.
>>
File: 1483895929272.jpg (76KB, 566x581px) Image search: [Google]
1483895929272.jpg
76KB, 566x581px
>abortion is murder so it's bad
BUT
>abortion is voluntary eugenics so it's good
Any other robots know this feel?
>>
>>34999846

>human Iife isn't comparable to that of an animals

Why not?
>>
girl on the internet here

used to use reddit for /fa/ type shit

twox is terrible and is now literally 90% men poorly pretending to be women. this was always a factor but the admins made it a default page and it was completely ruined

also: female redditors are just as bad as male redditors. not sure why this is surprising to so many of y'all
>>
>>35000156
LOL
You really want me to say why human life is better than a plant's life? Not gonna do it lmao. I think you can figure that out for yourself. ALL life meaning human life. Pretty self explanatory. Is this bait?
>>
>yfw Trump overturns Roe V Wade
>yfw all his voters wanted him to make America white again, but abortion has literally made the US over 3% whiter than it would have been without abortion since Roe V Wade, and deporting all the illegals will only make the US roughly 3% whiter
>>
>>34999890

>The difference is that that person was conscious beforehand

Why does that matter? They're not conscious now.
>>
>Yeah lets abort these future potential scientists, leaders, who would try to help solve the poverty problems and shit just because they might have a hard life!

>>35000169
How can it be eugenics?

A intelligent person has sex with another intelligent person, and gets pregnant.

Whats stopping her from getting an abortion?

If eugenics logic were real why wasn't I aborted?
>>
>>35000192
Black and voted for Trump. I didn't vote for him to make America white.
>>
>>35000184
>Not gonna do it lmao. I think you can figure that out for yourself.
I already have my justifications for why they're different. I'm asking you about what your justifications are because apparently this is the main reason we disagree about abortion.

>ALL life meaning human life. Pretty self explanatory. Is this bait?
No, you never said "human life" before I cornered you on it. It's not self explanatory, and yes I am baiting. Why do you guys keep replying to me and bumping the thread?
>>
>>34999930

Things can be directed at an end even if they aren't conscious. Living things are directed at flourishing, or aiding their kin in flourishing. The special thing about embryos is that they are destined to become a person, and people have inalienable rights. After all, it would be unethical to go back into the past and abort someone, thereby preventing there existence in the present.
>>
File: thinking emoji.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
thinking emoji.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>35000076
>you should be advocating for society to be responsible and give single mothers all the help they need to raise children properly if you're going to force them to give birth.
why should I pay for someone else's accidents caused by their own carelessness and lack of self-control?
This goes for both paying for their kids and for their abortions.
they voluntarily chose to fuck despite the risk, they give birth, they should deal with it because they should have thought about it beforehand.
>>
>>35000169
most if not all of people's usual qualms with eugenics come from the fact that it's not voluntary

literally nobody gets mad about someone (for example) with no money being like "i'm not gonna have kids because i don't want them to grow up in a household with no money." that's roundly regarded as a wise decision

likewise nobody gets mad if someone with down's syndrome says "i'm not gonna have kids because i don't want to produce downs babbies" and again, this is universally seen as a fine thing because it's the person having the kid's decision whether or not they want to have a kid

people usually have a problem with institutional eugenics, i.e. when the state says "these people can't have kids" or so forth
>>
>>35000246
>why should I pay for someone else's accidents caused by their own carelessness and lack of self-control?
Because YOU prevented them from getting an abortion. They WANT to do the responsible thing and get an abortion, because raising a child in poverty makes them vastly more likely to grow up to be criminals and repeat the cycle of poverty. If you want to force them into that situation, you should at least be responsible and pay to ease the burden of poverty.

>>35000209
Do unto others etc etc. Something that was never conscious could never agree to social contracts, so that doesn't apply to it.
>>
>>35000246

>they should have thought about it beforehand

You don't get to choose what you think. There is no "you" that sits there, somehow evaluating thoughts before it thinks them, and tasked with electing to think the right thoughts. Thoughts just come as a result of a brain/body's genetics and conditioning in a given moment.

The neuroscientist Sam Harris goes into this a lot, you should check out his work.
>>
>>35000286

>Something that was never conscious could never agree to social contracts

Neither could a six month old baby, or a severely retarded person.
>>
>>35000291
>Sam Harris

Oh, it's one of you idiots.
>>
>>35000242
>he special thing about embryos is that they are destined to become a person, and people have inalienable rights.
They will have inalienable rights in the future.

>After all, it would be unethical to go back into the past and abort someone, thereby preventing there existence in the present.
It would also be unethical to go back in time and force a woman to give birth.
>>
>>35000313

>There is a person that exists independent of his thoughts, and he thinks about which thoughts to think before he thinks them, and he thinks about which thoughts to think to think about, and he thinks about which thoughts to think about thinking about

I'd love to meet this guy someday.
>>
>>35000307
No, babies and down syndrome people are still more conscious than fetuses. For people that are truly fucked and dependent on life support, we often do choose to "cut the chord" and let them die even though they didn't consent to it.
>>
>>35000076
>The average person doesn't want poor women to have babies they can't afford and giving them really shitty upbringings.
Not an excuse, we all had shitty upbringings but parents still wealthy enough to have an internet connection. Here we are, unemployed, unable to run a business, virgin, complete losers destined to be homeless.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>34999196
Rape is not real I can't believe people still lie about this shit.
>>
>>35000156
>should we blame people for dying in car crashes that weren't their fault because they should have known the risks?
If they die due to their own shitty, careless driving, like smashing into a tree because they pushed the gas peddle instead of the brake peddle, then yes, because that's under their control. She decided to have sex, so it was under her control.
If it's some other asshole that caused the collision, then no, was there some other asshole that forced her to have sex despite the chance of her getting pregnant? No, no one was forcing her.
>>
>>35000367

>No, babies and down syndrome people are still more conscious than fetuses.

They still can't enter into social contracts, so my counterpoint still stands.

Also, it's possible for a fetus to be born at 7 months and survive. Do all states in the US ban abortion after month 7?
>>
https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8645175#p8645175
>>
>>34999540
But if you're fucking a bloke for 4 years and you're getting pregnant and having an abortion, he's a retard for sticking around and you're a self-righteous empowered slut
>>
>>35000420
>pro-life doesn't know basic abortion laws or basic biology

unsurprised
>>
>>35000391
But what if it's because of a mechanical defect with the car? The driver should have known it was possible that their car would break and they could die, even if they did everything they could to be safe. Likewise, this woman did everything she could to not get pregnant, and still got pregnant. The only way to avoid getting pregnant in this situation would be to not have sex like the only way to not die from a car breaking down catastrophically is to not drive.

Should people really be forced to not have sex until they're married with a stable income? Humans evolved having casual sex. Look at what depriving people of sex does to them psychologically.

>>35000420
>Do all states in the US ban abortion after month 7?
Yes. The law on the federal level is that abortion becomes illegal as soon as the baby can survive outside the womb, a lot of states make it more strict than that, typically around 20 weeks.
>>
>>35000382
So you want more people to be born into situations like ours just because you suffered? That's awfully selfish and bitter.
>>
>>35000340

>They will have inalienable rights in the future.

contradicts

>It would also be unethical to go back in time and force a woman to give birth.

By saying 'also' it implies you agree that going into the past and aborting someone is unethical. But at that point, the future hasn't happened for that embryo, so by your first point, it doesn't have the right to develop, so it can be aborted. Contradiction, since it cant be okay AND not okay to abort that embryo.
>>
>>35000496
>contradicts
>>It would also be unethical to go back in time and force a woman to give birth.
No, because time travel is not possible.

Walking on dirt is not illegal. Walking on someone's private property is illegal. It's not illegal to walk on a patch of dirt before it is someone's private property, but it is after. By your logic, if time travel was possible, it would be illegal to go back in time and walk on what will be someone's private property, because you're violating the owner's rights.
>>
>>35000482

>Yes. The law on the federal level is that abortion becomes illegal as soon as the baby can survive outside the womb

Please cite this law and provide a link.
>>
The fact that either of us could HAVE been aborted during conception means that it is another human life you are aborting.

There is no sugar coating it, a women is intentionally murdering a child.

I mean sure, most of r9k probably didn't want to be alive, but statistically speaking if all those abortions never happened what would the likely hood of that baby becoming a robot?
>>
itt: Monsters who argue it is moral to be allowed to extinguish human life.

No idea we had so many secret Hitlers. You guys should be on /pol/ looking for the next trashdove.
>>
File: 1483368125037.png (416KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1483368125037.png
416KB, 500x737px
>>34999196
> walking in woman shoes
Anon, I'm a person who doesn't have XY chromosomes and I wear rangers, aka the comfiest shoes available on the market.
Fuck women in heels. They just wear them because they think making horse noises when walking is sexy, because society told them to, and to gain a few centimeters. Also, noass girls use it to gain a bit of ass.
Those bitches deserve to burn on stakes.
>>
>>35000605

I take it you oppose capital punishment as well? That extinguishes human life.
>>
>>35000579
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States#Federal_legislation
It was part of Roe v Wade.
>>
>>35000618
As a matter of fact, I do.
Except for politicians.
>>
>>35000605
Hitler as pro life though. How does it feel to be on the same side of history as Hitler?
>>
File: pepepunch.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
pepepunch.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>34999196
>sympathize with what women have to deal with
GTFO!
>>
>>35000612
>Also, noass girls use it to gain a bit of ass.
>Those bitches deserve to burn on stakes.
Are you implying you have a decent ass? post it.
>>
>>34999501
>cause women work less
>opinion
>opinion
>WE GOTTA BUY TOILET PAPER TOO BITCH, SORRY WE DON'T BLEED FROM OUR DICKS. CONDOMS COST MONEY.
>Sure, but men commit suicide more
>But stronger in other areas
>Hahahah

>>34999196
I will never believe women have it hard in a world where you can whore out, post selfies, camgirl, etc. and make thousands while men have almost no chance in success in those areas.
>>
>>34999196
>lawmaker says limiting abortion is fine because some aborted fetuses are female
laughed tBh
>>
>>35000629

The article you posted contradicts your claim.

>The official report of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, issued in 1983 after extensive hearings on the Human Life Amendment (proposed by Senators Orrin Hatch and Thomas Eagleton), stated what substantially remains true today:

>"Thus, the [Judiciary] Committee observes that no significant legal barriers of any kind whatsoever exist today in the United States for a mother to obtain an abortion for any reason during any stage of her pregnancy."
>>
Why are abortion restrictions increasing exponentially when public support for abortion is at an all time high and people are less religious than ever? Is it because men hold institutional power, we live in a patriarchy, and men are in general sexist?
>>
File: mytriptoreddit.png (54KB, 980x658px) Image search: [Google]
mytriptoreddit.png
54KB, 980x658px
>>34999196
didn't shed a single tear, sorry
>>
>>35000566

No, walking on dirt doesn't frustrate future property rights. Abortion does frustrate future rights. An embryo's default is to develop into a person, that's why miscarriages are considered "irregular."
>>
>>35000744
That's the opinion of some politically motivated representatives. It's not law and it's not what the courts ruled. Try again sweetie.
>>
>>35000772
But that patch of land will develop into private property. Trespassing is considered "irregular".

Why won't you admit that you just hate women? If men could get pregnant, 99% of /r9k/ would be pro choice and call anyone who is pro life misandrist.
>>
>>35000791

You're the one who posted a wikipedia article as a source to back up your claim, instead of the text of the actual ruling specifying that abortion after 7 months is illegal under federal law. By actually taking a moment to read the article, I was giving *you* the benefit of the doubt.

You have made the claim that Roe v. Wade prohibited abortion after 7 months. Let's see if you can prove that.
>>
>>35000828

>If men could get pregnant, 99% of /r9k/ would be pro choice and call anyone who is pro life misandrist.

That assertion cannot be verifiable.
>>
File: 1487361571553.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487361571553.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>35000695
> Expecting me to whore myself out to prove a point
Go to /soc/ if you want camwhores.
>>
>>35000859
https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/410/113
You can read Roe V Wade yourself. It doesn't say 7 months explicitly, but it does say that abortion becomes illegal as soon as the fetus is able to survive outside of the womb, which is typically around 7 months.
>>
>>35000828
>But that patch of land will develop into private property.

Yes. But walking on that land doesn't affect the owner's right in the future. By walking on the land, you aren't preventing them from declaring ownership years later.
>>
>>35000954
>By walking on the land, you aren't preventing them from declaring ownership years later.
But you're displacing dirt, which could make the property undesirable to the future owner. What if you peed on it, and the future owner views that as a violation of their future NAP?
>>
>>35000932

>but it does say that abortion becomes illegal as soon as the fetus is able to survive outside of the womb, which is typically around 7 months.

Where does it say that?

Don't act like you're doing me a favor by going in there and finding it. That's just part of your burden of proof.
>>
>>35000997
control + f "viable"
It takes you right to the relevant paragraph.
>>
File: 1424425139519.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1424425139519.gif
848KB, 665x662px
>>34999196
>all those sex posts
Why are men always the ones portrayed as sex hungry beasts when it's women who are never virgins and constantly sleeping around.
>>
>>34999196
Whatever the women face, it will never be as hard as what robots are facing on a daily basis in term of social isolation, attention deficit, traumas ...
For women, in the other hand, attention is thrown at them, even if they try to isolate themself the society works in a way that gives them free ticket to social gatherings. So it's tremendously hard for a women to find herself as an outcast.

I am not saying women's life is easy asf but at least it is so fucking easier than a male counterparts.
For example, in a war, women are rapped but alive meanwhile men who lost are dead.

You are just a wightknite claiming facts with no backup (wikipedia articles aren't a reliable source)
>>
>>34999776
My mom thinks so, despite working in a female dominated workplace. School administration.
>>
>>34999285
>The condom broke AND plan b failed
or in other words, the guy took it off mid-sex, and she forgot to go to the pharmacy afterwards
>>
>>35001007

Nothing in that paragraph states that the US Supreme Court ruled abortion illegal after the point of viability.

They go into the beliefs of the Stoics, the Jews, the Protestants, principles of common law, views of Aristotle, the Catholic Church's position, but nothing about their ruling that abortion of a viable fetus is federally illegal.
>>
>>35000974

They could still own it if they wanted to, it would take a lot of effort to devalue land. And such needless destruction of land/nature is bad too, so if you cared you wouldn't do it.
>>
File: 1401111106531.jpg (10KB, 346x244px) Image search: [Google]
1401111106531.jpg
10KB, 346x244px
>>35000929
Go to /soc/ if you expect us to pretend to be interested in your vagina without pics
>>
>>35001087
>it would take a lot of effort to devalue land.
This is subjective. The market does not operate on objectivity, it operates on the subjective opinions of people. Peeing on that patch of land could drive the future land owner to suicide.

>>35001084
http://abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_law
Literally EVERY source says that Roe v Wade bans abortion once the fetus is viable. http://abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_law
>Roe ruled (7-2) that though states did have an interest in protecting fetal life, such interest was not "compelling" until the fetus was viable (placing viability at the start of the third trimester).2 Thus, all state abortion laws that forbade abortion during the first six months of pregnancy were thereby invalidated.

I'm sure some random shitposter reading what he wants into the ruling is more valid that literally every expert on the subject.
>>
>>35001126
> you're female, so you're willing to show us your vagina/ass
This isn't how it works, Anon.
>>
>>35001161
there are no girls on the internet. Fuck off.
>>
>>35001161
I'll show you my dick if you post your ass.
>>
>>35001149

>Literally EVERY source says that Roe v Wade bans abortion once the fetus is viable.

No.

Here, this is from your own source.

>The history of abortion in the United States is far more complicated than most people imagine. It has been an issue of varying contention for more than 200 years. Nevertheless, abortion has never enjoyed such universal protection under the law as it has since 1973. As it stands today, American women have the legal right to obtain an abortion in all 50 states, through all nine months of pregnancy, for virtually any reason at all. This has been true since the Supreme Court declared that autonomous abortion rights are built into the Constitution, and that legal barriers to abortion are unconstitutional. This ruling was arrived at on the premise that the 9th and 14th Amendments, according to legal precedent established during the 1960's, guarantees a woman's "right to privacy"--a right that extends even to abortion.

http://abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_law

>Roe ruled (7-2) that though states did have an interest in protecting fetal life, such interest was not "compelling" until the fetus was viable (placing viability at the start of the third trimester).

That still does not mean that abortion at the start of the third trimester is federally illegal.

>Thus, all state abortion laws that forbade abortion during the first six months of pregnancy were thereby invalidated.

State laws =/= federal law.

Again, the source that you yourself cited states that abortion is FEDERALLY legal during all 9 months of pregnancy.
>>
>>35001197
> Implying I'm interested in seeing your dick
>>
>>35001222
If you read a little bit further, you'd get to the point where it says that was basically nullified and the current framework for viability remains (abortion is only legal in the latest stages of pregnancy for the mothers health), it's just states are now allowed to define when a fetus is viable. So in most states, abortion is legal before 7 months.
>>
>>35001149

>Peeing on that patch of land could drive the future land owner to suicide.

But that is irrational. A person can't be blamed if their actions cause someone to do something irrational. If I, out of kindness, said "have a nice day" to someone and it directly causes them to go hurt themselves, do I deserve punishment?
>>
>>34999196
>female has a mental breakdown after living life as man

Males have it way worse they are disposable,force to take responsibility in society and they have no sexual power over the other gender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc
>>
I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Thanks for taking the bait, even though I repeatedly admitted it was bait, you fucking retards.

>men claim to be smarter than women
>yet this thread has 166 replies
>>
>>35001283

Even granting that, the point we were arguing about was Federal law, not state law.

So far you have STILL not provided evidence that FEDERAL law prohibits abortion at the point of viability/around 7 months. Whether state laws do or don't isn't what I questioned you on.
>>
>>35001306
>But that is irrational.
Humans are irrational. You cannot objectively define rationality in a way that is universally agreed upon.
>>
>>35000644
(Business as usual desu fampai)
>>
>>35001343
>As such, federal abortion laws remained largely unchanged, but the rationale for such laws began to crumble. Many states took this opportunity to put more restrictive state measures in place.
Roe v Wade still stands. The repeal of the viability framework was not complete, so you still can't get an abortion after the fetus is viable outside of the womb unless continuing the pregnancy is a health risk to the mother.
>>
>>35001358

Look at phobias. They are called (rightly, I think) irrational fears. While I have sympathy for people with phobias and believe phobias are serious issues, they are something that ought to be corrected or remedied. We can indeed identify unreasonable behaviors, behaviors which deny a person a happy life.
>>
>>35001409

>As such, federal abortion laws remained largely unchanged, but the rationale for such laws began to crumble. Many states took this opportunity to put more restrictive state measures in place.

The point I questioned you on was your claim that *federal* law prohibited abortion at/past 7 months/the point of viability.

Even if all state laws were to ban it at that point, if federal law doesn't, well, then federal law doesn't.

So far you have only provided sources AGAINST your claim that abortion past viability/roughly 7 months is FEDERALLY illegal.

>you still can't get an abortion after the fetus is viable outside of the womb unless continuing the pregnancy is a health risk to the mother.

What if she simply cannot afford it financially, or really feels like she's not ready to be a mother?

Is it still illegal in all 50 states (perhaps under the laws of all those states, if not under federal law) for her to have an abortion at 7 months?
>>
>>35001485
>So far you have only provided sources AGAINST your claim that abortion past viability/roughly 7 months is FEDERALLY illegal.
Just because you are too lazy to read the pro life websites I gave to you, doesn't mean I didn't provide a source. Why are other pro life activists able to admit this, but you aren't? Why do you hate women so much and why are you so intellectually dishonest?

>What if she simply cannot afford it financially, or really feels like she's not ready to be a mother?
This is not a source of physical or psychological harm, that reasoning would be rejected by the courts.
>>
>>34999605
Nature has a misogynist bias
>>
>>35001545

>Just because you are too lazy to read the pro life websites I gave to you, doesn't mean I didn't provide a source.

The sources you provided contradict your claim that abortion is federally illegal past month 7.

>Why are other pro life activists able to admit this, but you aren't?

Why do you assume I'm a "pro life activist" just for questioning you?

And again, no source you have provided states that federal law prohibits abortion after month 7. You posted a Wikipedia article and it didn't say that. You posted the text of Roe v. Wade and it didn't say that. And you posted this "abortion73" web site, and it didn't say that.

>Why do you hate women so much and why are you so intellectually dishonest?

Can't back up your claim, so you resort to finger pointing, and then you call ME intellectually dishonest. What nonsense.

>This is not a source of physical or psychological harm, that reasoning would be rejected by the courts.

Then explain this...

>Nine states and the District of Columbia do not have specific laws prohibiting abortion after a certain point in pregnancy.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/06/18/us/politics/abortion-restrictions.html

According to The New York Times, there are no restrictions under state law on abortion at any point in pregnancy in Alaska, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Colorado, New Mexico, Vermont, West Virginia, New Jersey, and New Mexico.

Since in those states there is no prohibition under state law for abortion at any point during the pregnancy, it seems Federal Law would be the only law under which abortion past the point of viability could be prohibited under. And yet you have not demonstrated that Federal Law prohibits abortion past that point, and the sources you've provided have said the opposite.
>>
>>34999701
They're able to freely learn math now, there is no systematic oppression anymore

Why don't more of them try? Is it because Math is actually hard? Most likely.
>>
haha why do you whine for the taxpayer to pay for your poor life choices like just don't have sex if you don't want kids haha how hard is this nigga
>>
>>34999505
Hahahaha great bait 8/8
>>
ITT salty fembots and robots trolling normies

bots should go outside and get help
>>
>>35001704
Sex isn't a right, so that's entirely a plausible idea.
>>
HIDE this thread you faggots - its nothing but bait. Seriously, i know youre autistic but how can you be this retarded.

Did you even go to r/imaroasty? (dont blame you if you didnt) Its just "waaa republican want to make abortion illegal. Waaa i heard a story an uber driver raped someone (just a story though. Um, im thinking of trying bukake". Hide this POS thread.
>>
>>35001699
>You posted a Wikipedia article and it didn't say that.
You deliberately misinterpreted it to further your misogynist agenda.

>You posted the text of Roe v. Wade and it didn't say that.
You deliberately misinterpreted it to further your misogynist agenda.

>According to The New York Times, there are no restrictions under state law on abortion at any point in pregnancy in Alaska, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Colorado, New Mexico, Vermont, West Virginia, New Jersey, and New Mexico.
Because those states view the federal law as sufficient. Notice how a lot of those states are firmly GOP territory. If abortion was legal at any period according to federal law as you claim, then those states, dominated by a misogynist political party, would have further restrictions on abortion.
>>
>>35001704
Nobody is asking the taxpayers to pay for abortion in this thread, we're simply debating if abortion should be legal at all. It's already illegal for federal money to go towards abortion.
>>
>>34999540
If you've been together for 4 years, why the fuck aren't you having kids? Don't blame others for your endless hedonism.
>>
>>35002109

>You deliberately misinterpreted it to further your misogynist agenda.

Baseless accusation. You have still failed to back up your claim at all and are just resorting to lies and personal attacks instead.

>Because those states view the federal law as sufficient. Notice how a lot of those states are firmly GOP territory. If abortion was legal at any period according to federal law as you claim, then those states, dominated by a misogynist political party, would have further restrictions on abortion.

Only 1/3rd of those states are solidly GOP when it comes to presidential elections (not necessarily to gubernatorial elections or other elections). The other 2/3rds are either solidly Democratic or swing states when it comes to presidential elections.
>>
>be pro life man
>a nigger rapes your wife
>she get's pregnant
>refuse to let her get an abortion because that's what Jesus would do
>>
>>34999626
I see no problem with either of these two statements, to be honest.
>>
>>34999701
>women are dumber because of millenias of subservience
>subsaharan africans are totally the same in potential as white men despite living in primitive hunter gatherer societies for millenias
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>35000076
A responsible society would sterilize lower performing people under strict, non-racial criterias. Being on welfare for 1+ years, for example.
>>
>>34999196
>look at op pic
>can already tell the second post is a complete misrep of the truth regarding the wage gap myth

No thanks.
>>
>>35002260

What about rich people who earn more value from the labor of others than they give back to the community simply because they hold the means of production?
>>
>>35000192
Only butthurt dems want to believe Trump supporters yearn for a white America. Couldn't give a shit about skin color as long as the people are good quality.
>>
So basically all of their problems boil down to having sex outside of marriage?
>>
my own gf admits that she has her life on easymode
go fuckyourself retarded whores
>>
>>35002316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyYmNV9exvY

No, Trump supporters definitely want a white America.
>>
File: 1385866498492.jpg (109KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1385866498492.jpg
109KB, 406x364px
I can't stand modern women.

Almost all of them have a chip on their shoulder, having some stupid grudge against men either because they continually exposed themselves to shitty men, or men somehow deny them the right to have their cake and eat it too.

They believe all of these outright fucking lies like the "wage gap", and think society is a male conspiracy to keep them down.
They support stupid SJW social policies, probably something to do with none of them ever wanting children and having to redirect their maternal energy towards minority groups instead.

They're so damn irritating to interact with, and I'm tired of having to share society with them.
>>
>>34999501
they dont need to pay for tampons, they can use shit that the earth provides like grass or flowers
>>
>>34999501
>Let's face it.
Let's

>Women earn less
Women do different, easier and non risky work compared to men. Women get support when they have a child THEY want. Women thing they worth the same when they drop out of work for years because muh bioclock.
>Women are treated like dolls
Women act like dolls to avoid any responsibility or hard work. Mothers teach this to their children.
>Women have no say in what to do with their body
When will this meme end. She can decide if flirts with chad and other shady people because the beta provider is too boring and non assertive for her tastes.
>Women have to PAY for tampons, a natural occurrence which MEN DO NOT HAVE, men don't need to pay extra for things.
Men have to pay for sex.
>Women suffer more from mental illness and depression than men
Aka women whine much more since they taught men they don't fuck whiny men.
>Women are biologically weaker than men
They get protected from everything by men, even from other men.
>Women are biologically lower of intelligence than men
Obviously but they can compensate well by whining.
>okay, sexist. Tell me, how are men and women treated the same exactly?
Women get 99% of men get by simply existing while they are absolutely inferior just because they made men believe they need to be in a special satisfied mood to have sex.
>>
>>34999196
Its funny how most of "women rights" is just wanting to kill off their unborn children.

And women claim to be the more caring gender.

Like they will call me a "baby killer" just because I like guns but then go off and literately kill their babies.

It just makes me so mad when they just keep denying that a unborn baby is still a human, I mean just look at this shit

http://www.mediaite.com/online/pro-choice-group-denounces-doritos-super-bowl-ad-for-humanizing-fetuses/

>Humanizing Fetuses

I get their argument on why they think a fetus may or may not be "alive" but holy shit its still a human fetus, you can't just deny that.

Not to mention if something bad happens to a pregnant women its a bigger deal then a non pregnant women, because deep down they understand that a fetus is still a human life.

Plus how can women defend this shit
http://theweek.com/articles/567677/why-even-prochoice-americans-should-upset-planned-parenthood
>>
>>35002531
>And women claim to be the more caring gender.
The pro choice crowed mostly claims that viewing women as the more caring gender is a patriarchal stereotype that needs to be smashed desu.
>>
>>35002419
It's taken me a long time to accept that I'm very likely never going to find happiness and fulfilment in building a relationship with a good woman and raising a family, like all the previous generations of men in my family have.
At some point, the real wife material girls became a small minority, there simply aren't enough of them to go around.

I just don't know what's left any more.
>>
>>35000291
So are you saying that if someone were to rape a woman it wouldn't be the rapist's fault because his thoughts just came as a result of a brain/body's genetics and conditioning in a given moment and not because he shouldn't have thought about raping anybody?
>>
>>34999196
>Why don't you try walking a mile in women's shoes before you hate them so much?

Because I doubt most feminists have done the same.
>>
>>35003381

You'd still have to hold him responsible for it to an extent, to deter other potential rapists with the threat of penalties, to recondition him against committing future rapes, or keep him permanently sequestered in jail if that weren't possible.

But in a deep, fundamental sense, he (and everybody else on this earth) would be a victim of circumstance. Therefore it would make no sense to torture him or blame him for what he was compelled to do by causality.
>>
>>34999381
men can have a say when we can plant the embryo in their abdomens
>>
File: 1484891782319.png (101KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484891782319.png
101KB, 327x333px
>People replying to bait
>>
>>35003381
>>35003476

Oh, just adding that it would also be reasonable for the woman or someone acting in her defense (like a police officer, her husband, a stranger, whomever) to fight the rapist, hopefully to prevent her from getting raped in the first place. Just because the rapist in this scenario can't help where his genetics and conditioning have led him doesn't mean he should be allowed to run amok.

You can condition people, deter them, defend yourself against them, and sequester them, all without needless torture, all without appeals to incoherent and outdated beliefs about fundamental blameworthiness.
>>
>>34999196
We don't hate women.

We hate professional victims who lie and manipulate to get what they want under the false guise of feminism.
>>
>>35003476
Mate, that's the flaw in your philosophy. It wouldn't be any good for any rebuttals because it's prevents any platform for a response. It's basically the end-all "why the fucc are we even doing this anyway nothing maters" kind of response.
>>
For those of you unaware of the red pill - check it out: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
>>
>>35003539

>Mate, that's the flaw in your philosophy. It wouldn't be any good for any rebuttals because it's prevents any platform for a response.

What?

>It's basically the end-all "why the fucc are we even doing this anyway nothing maters" kind of response.

It's exactly the opposite. You've got it backwards.

If we can choose our thoughts, then nothing we physically do matters at all. You can teach your kids to hurt others, condition them to be psychopaths, and it won't matter a bit--they can just use "free will" to choose to not turn out that way.

You can rob people, and they can just choose to not be bothered by it.

You can reward people for committing crimes, and it'll be okay, because people's thoughts aren't the products of genetic and conditioning, but choice. So go nuts...train people to do all the wrong things, it won't matter.

It's the mistaken idea that we have free will that would make our actions meaningless.
>>
>>34999488
>88
>kek gain
Praise kek
>>
>>35003381
You choose what to do with your thoughts dumbass
>>
>>35003766

Even what you do with your body is determined by your genetics and environmental conditioning. You don't choose your genetics, and your early conditioning sets the stage for all future conditioning.

Whether you move or sit still is determined by chemicals in your nervous system such as dopamine. An excess of dopamine in the motor circuits forces violent movement, and it cannot be stopped by choices or will. A lack of dopamine in the motor circuits can make you so tired you are basically paralyzed.

It's a bunch of electrochemical reactions.
>>
>>35003766
>>35003800

By the way, the will itself will be affected by the dopamine--it will cause the will to move violently, and violent motion will occur.

This is why strait jackets were invented. Someone in a hyper-excited, agitated state cannot be reasoned with and cannot actually choose not to move violently. It's going to happen, just like turning on a switch will turn on a lamp.

We are basically robots.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.