[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do you all worship women so much here? Someone announces

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (488KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488KB, 2000x1500px
Why the fuck do you all worship women so much here? Someone announces they're a woman and they've got 10 fags begging to talk to them, IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO BE WITH YOU STOP EMPOWERING THEM SO MUCH.
>>
>>34998414
even if I don't there are 100 other fags ready to at any given time, I just want some sliver of a chance
>>
>>34998414
If I get in contact with a femanon there's a 0.00001% chance she could become my gf.

If I ignore her, there's a 0% chance.
>>
>>34998462

Everyone has this mindset, it has to start somewhere, you people might as well identify as feminists at this point
>>
>>34998414
>IF YOU WANT TO CATCH FISH, STOP CASTING YOUR LINE IN THE WATER AND JUST WAIT FOR THEM TO JUMP IN YOUR BOAT
>>
You are correct but what can we do?these fucks will keep doing it
>>
>>34998414
Because the only information we get about them is through movies and tv, where they are portrayed to be sweet and nice and the prize for being a true man.
>>
>>34998490

There is a chance you will catch fish.

There is no chance a girl on the Internet will date some fatty off 4chan when there's guys irl already wanting to be with her.
>>
File: 1465210074464.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465210074464.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>34998414
>IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO BE WITH YOU STOP EMPOWERING THEM SO MUCH.
Just forget it, anon. They're too stupid to understand that the reason women have so much power and choice when it comes to men is because they give it to them.

>>34998490
>trying to fish in a pond
>with 150 other people trying to fish there as well
>fish don't bite anyway because there's another 20 guys standing around the edge just throwing bread in
>>
>>34998414
>Why the fuck do you all worship women so much here?
What about the women hate threads?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.