[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna end it all fellow robots. What's the best way or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 144277748932.jpg (31KB, 450x444px) Image search: [Google]
144277748932.jpg
31KB, 450x444px
I wanna end it all fellow robots.
What's the best way or a correct way to end this miserable life ?

CO2 inhaling seems bad.
>>
I'd say helium tank, but most of it is cut with oxygen for this reason. Plus fucking up the pressure can lead to your lungs exploding which doesn't sound fun.

If you can, just do a shit tonne of herion since its apparently a good way to go.

If not then just dolphin dive off of a high building and land head/neck first.
>>
>>34998193
I don't want to put more suffering than necessary on my family.
Hanging myself is good too, but ironically I have no good place to do it.

I heard helium tank doesn't work...just damage your lungs so that you end up a cripple.
>>
>>34998459
Helium doesn't work since its mixed with oxygen, and as far as I know it only cripples you if you fuck up the pressure and literally explode your lungs.

Hanging is definitely a good way to go. If you go for a measured drop way and not a strangulation way.
>>
>>34998561
I don't have a where to tie rope.
No kidding.

What happens if I eat tons of anti depressors?
>>
Know that on your worst day, you will have an actual beautiful feeling.
It my be one and it may be short, but it's something.

It helps me.
>>
>>34998600
>What happens if I eat tons of anti depressors?

You probably just get really sick and throw up
>>
buy a gun idiot

orig
>>
>>34998613
It's not a bad day.

My life is over.
I'm dead serious.

>>34998616
There are people who killed themselves like this on stream.
I wonder sometimes how they did it or if they ate a specific pill.
>>
>>34998642
I'm guessing OP is from France
>>
You could try drinking methanol. It killed over a hundred people in some Russian town a few months ago.
>>
>>34998142
shoot up cnn or another fake news outlet
>>
>>34998650
Green text?

If it is the end, I want to hear the details.
>>
>>34998600
Anti depressants aren't good to kill yourself with AFAIK. Similar thing with paracetamol/asprin. You need to take a shit tonne over an hour or two to actually damage yourself.

I could be wrong though.
>>
if my famiy would disown me for having a black girl friend or any other race besides white, should i feel guilty if i did shoot myself (im not gonna its just hypothetical)

they also:
-dont eat pork
-think god and satan have fleets of ufos called vehicles
-think that whites are the real israelites and jews are literal half devil hybrids who were made when satan had sex with eve
-some jews still have blood libels
-heaven is racially segregated even though god loves all races or something

pls respond
>>
>>34998650
>It's not a bad day.
>My life is over.
>I'm dead serious.
greentext?
>>
Go out like a man and cut your own throat.
>>
>>34998671
You racists are all the same. Piece of shit
>>
If I had the sudden urge, I would get in the car and drive some hundred miles to a cliff that pleases my needs.
>>
>>34998708
>>34998675
No guys.
I just want you to give me a viable way.

>>34998676
Cutting wrists?
How about it?
>>
>>34998710
I mean 10 seconds of sharp pain to just pass out never wake up again

would suggest going to the highest building and just jumping off
>>
>>34998193
this is the route i would take. i already have everything sourced including the pure nitrogen from a local weld shop. could literally do it tomorrow but im too pussy to do it
>>
>>34998742
Jump of a really tall height.

Think of it like one last amusement park ride.
>>
>>34998742
the depth you'd have to cut yourself to would be incredibly painful. 99% can't do it. It's more than just willpower, it's going against millions of years of evolution.
>>
>>34998742
try mixing ammonia and bleach
>>
>>34998742
If you're gonna cut then do inner thighs. There are some big arteries in their and if you can hit them you'll bleed out much faster.

I'd also consider neck, but that's much easier to "nope" out halfway through and fuck up.
>>
>>34998707
anyone

i understand if you dont want to respond though
>>
>>34998782
>>34998824
There must be a way....
So many people do it every day...

Original
>>
>>34998898
Try pork at least once in your life.

It's one of the few things that's better than they say it is.
>>
>>34998707
l fucked your mom, cuck
>>
>>34999067
i have they just dont buy it and i never go out to get pepperoni pizza because it basically saying "im atheist and i dont really care" and its just uncomfortable to me

but should i feel guilty if i did?

also this is what their religion shit is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
>>
>>34999135
thats fucking gross, my moms one of those types that bought those faggot ass 50 shades books and read them where my dad wouldnt see her or someshit

also hoped you liked her stretch marks
>>
>>34999186
Shut the fuck up cuck, you beg for replies on karate autism forum
>>
>>34999218
hell youre on here too so were even biznatch
>>
>>34999152
Those were a more primitive people.

The reason they didn't eat pork was.. that shit can kill you quick af without proper food prep.

>Do you cook it properly?
>Do you have proper time tested preservation and refrigeration methods?

If so, in hind sight, 20/20 vision being what it is... Allah may judge accordingly.
>>
File: 62348172.jpg (42KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
62348172.jpg
42KB, 231x244px
>>34999232
But l don't quote my own posts begging for replies
>>
>>34999250
well my parents think after you eat it willingly your blessings will decrease or someshit
>>
>>34999272
It's up to you,bro.

I'm a former Catholic. Who am I to say.
>>
So to resume I can:
-Either risk pill eating
-Hang myself.

Something else?

Can't use a gun, I don't want to do something that could leave me crippled.
>>
please don't do it, I'll be sad if you die... you are my friend and I will miss you.
>>
>>35000550
Protip: ODing is very likely to leave you alive, possibly crippled, and even hanging isn't 100%
>>
>>35000550
Jump off of someplace high?
I don't know.
>>
>>35000688
I can't do that.
I don't want to bring more shame on my family.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.