[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bar thread? Drinking thread? Welcome to Wojak's. What&

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: wojak's bar.jpg (209KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wojak's bar.jpg
209KB, 1024x768px
Bar thread? Drinking thread?
Welcome to Wojak's.
What'll you have, friend?
Tell me your troubles, we can make it better here
The drink of choice tonight is Red Wine
The song is something special to this place, O'Sullivan's "Alone Again, Naturally"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8
>>
File: 1480474929271.jpg (7KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480474929271.jpg
7KB, 231x250px
>>34998129
Well OP last week my dog was diagnosis with cancer. i cant afford to get him treated. After with that my schizophrenia is getting worse. All on top of the fact that i just lost my job
Please someone kill me
>>
>>34998129
I'll pass on the Wine. Just give me a full glass of bleach.
>>
>>34998207
yyyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh....Can't think of a quick fix for that...
>>
>>34998129
gimme a glass of vodka good or rotgut shit, doesnt matter
How are you OP
>>
someone play another song on the jukebox please
>>
>>34999106
I am drunk and depressed
>>
File: pepe trumpet.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepe trumpet.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>34999192
how about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DDAuytA_YY
>>
>>34999255
that was me yesterday
what are you drinking tonight
>>34999273
Yeah thats pretty good anon
>>
>>34998129
Trying to come to terms with the fact that I'm still technically a virgin. I had a fuckbuddy a year ago, but every time I tried using a condom, it hurt like Hell. So we just stuck with blowjobs and fingering. I did vaginally fuck her for a little while bareback, but I didn't cum.

It sucks that I didn't lose my v-card, but at the same time, it gives me grounds to expect virginity in a future wife. I haven't quite figured out how I feel about it, and it's been a year. I'm 20, btw.
>>
>>34998129

Hair of the dog. Was out last night at a bar, completely miserable. The bartender started pouring my drinks before I was able to finish them. Then it all went dark and I woke up at 4 am in a completely different part of town on the street. Probably shouldn't have prefaced a fifth before I went out. I had pissed myself, my phone and wallet gone and no idea where my car was.

Luckily my car was at the bar, and the bar was kind enough to hold onto my wallet at phone they found I had left after they apparently kicked me out. So they gave me my shit and kicked me back out in the am. Slept all day and now don't have the money to have a real drink so here I am. Shots of vodka and keep em coming.
>>
File: petrol(R).jpg (18KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
petrol(R).jpg
18KB, 400x225px
Tfw accidentally got high on petrol while working on a car but it was much better than alcohol.

Is petrol the true robot choice of intoxicants?
>>
File: 1475342265839.gif (987KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475342265839.gif
987KB, 500x250px
>>34998129
I feel so alone, I got used to it at one point but, it's killing me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.