[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't do this anymore. I've been holding in a dark

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

I can't do this anymore. I've been holding in a dark secret for a long ass time, and I need some type of outlet. Because of how guarded I am, I feel like my friends are starting to suspect I'm gay, and as bad as being closeted at my age would be, the truth is much worse.

>still a virgin because I'm not primarily attracted to my female peers (but its still there somewhat), so I never brag about sexual exploits or girls I want fuck
>when out in public scoping chicks with my friends, I'm always the last to notice the best looking girls and I usually don't participate or comment
>I act somewhat odd or reserved anytime the subject of sex comes up like I'm hiding something

I know all of this are the signs for the "he's in the closet" red flags, but the truth is something I would kill myself over if they found out. At the age of 15, I found out I have a primary attraction to kids, and secondary one to girls my own age. I've been hiding this shit for years, and I feel like I'm at my breaking point socially and mentally. Give me advice, suggest I kill myself or ama.
>>
File: 1487469225412.gif (179KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487469225412.gif
179KB, 640x360px
>>34997889
Get in the back kiddo
>>
>>34997953
Fuck off loli pig, I still haven't broken any laws
>>
>>34997889
I looked at your dog photo and read ur comment as
>bark secret
So I thought you were confessing to being a dog and now I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>34998008
Aaaaaaaaaaaa in case this isn't a troll post and you're fucking serious here's my advice: you let this thread die and keep this shit to yourself until the day you die. Nobody will feel sympathy for you and if they find out your life is DONE. I guess this isn't your fault that you were born this way, but nobody will care unless it's to fuck you over. Fap to your drawings if you want and don't hurt anyone and you're cool with me, but this is the kind of thing you take to your grave my dude, not casually talk about like it's nothing. People that hurt children get no sympathy.
>>
File: Ien7vO.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Ien7vO.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>34997889
You need to kill those neural pathways with mental conditioning.

>Everytime you think of kids, hurt yourself physically

>Force yourself to fap to adults, and reward yourself often

It takes a month of consistency to develop a habit, concentrate on this for two months to be sure.
>after this you can scale down intensity of the punishments and frequency of rewards

If you absolutely commit to this, you MIGHT be able to overwrite the connection in your brain.
>>
>>34998132
This isn't a troll thread, I just can't talk about this to any one at all besides my own head, so I need some type of outlet, regardless of how dangerous it is. And honestly, I'd rather do >>34998238 instead of depending on the drawings. Its becoming an obsession, and its the only thing I fap to anymore. I just want to get rid of this.
>>
>>34998385
I think that's a good way forward, anon. Having aggressive outlets as an excuse only makes you more aggressive, not less. Good luck on rehabilitating yourself, but don't forget: this is something that needs to die with you. It's good that you don't want this anymore and I'm sure it'll help you get over this.
>>
>>34998385
The worse thing you can do is try to kill it.

>>34998132 has the right idea. Keep it to yourself but find some kind of outlet for any urges you feel.

Most people will call you a monster and therapists will turn you in to the police. You have my sympathy, OP.
>>
>>34998542
I have to kill it because its degrading the quality of my life. If I keep the outlet, I'm keeping the secret and its not solving anything

>>34998512
And you are dead on, I feel like when I give in to it, it only feeds it more and makes it stronger. I'm starting to get to the point where straight up pictures aren't enough, so I moved on to doujins, but how long will that last before it escalates even more? This is only option because I refuse to become a monster.
>>
>>34997889
OP I've been friends with many pedophiles over the years who sought out treatment and failed. Please, please listen to this post.

1. If you can, seek out a forensic psychiatrist. No matter how much it costs, it will be worth saving your life.
2. Try and get chemically castrated. It will rob you of the physical feeling of arousal you have towards children and will dramatically reduce the odds of you acting on your feelings.
3. Never put yourself in a position where you are alone around children.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!!
>>
OP, I also suffer from a paraphilia (necrophilia), and I just want to put it out there that if you need any support or guidance, I'm here for you. I can post my discord if you'd like or we could just talk here. I've got a lot of experience with this sort of thing and I want to help.

Of course it's the urge that you're struggling with. It's almost unbearable and you're turning to any outlet that you can in order to deal with it. No matter what, you don't want to act on it, but you know that the alternatives are unacceptable as well.

Please let me know if you want to talk.
>>
>>34998739
This is looking more and more like the best choice for me, if I can somehow do I voluntarily. I'd rather live asexually than with what I have now. I am seriously considering this, if I get prescribed discretely and without too many questions being asked.

>>34998812
Sometimes it just gets so confused and blended with the depression and paranoid and all the other checklist robot problems, that I end up fantasizing about giving in then killing myself afterwards, and I fucking make myself sick when I entertain those thoughts. I'd end up beating myself up or cutting when I started thinking soundly again, just because of how detailed and nasty I would get. And with the shit my friends are picking up on is already degrading my mental health even further, and I'm afraid I'm gonna keep sliding back in to that head space, that's why I need to talk to someone.
And I gotta do this anonymously, even though I know robots have gone to jail over what they have posted, it's still better than gaining an identity and trusting essentially strangers on the internet.
>>
>>34999073
Dude I know fucking EXACTLY how hard it is to deal with those intrusive thoughts. It is worse than any nightmare to be wide awake and fighting with horrific fantasies that you can't stop no matter how hard you want to.

Above all other things, please, exercise self-restraint. There is no such thing as thought-crime, and it's okay for you to feel the way you do. It's okay to have these urges and these feelings, so long as you DO NOT ACT ON THEM. If you genuinely love children, never hurt them. If you ever feel as if you're at the tipping point, where you can't help yourself anymore, go to a hospital and get institutionalized for a bit to cool off. Do anything, everything that you can to keep yourself from realizing these urges- because that's all that they are. They're impulses. Not some crazy, all-encompassing driving force- no matter how much it feels like it. It's just sexual urges, irrational, ready to ruin your life if you don't take control and assert yourself over it.

I understand your desire to stay anonymous. I fucking assure you, I am not a fed or some pig or anything else, and would be extremely happy to lend an ear if you need it. But I understand your concerns and if I can even just lend some advice in this thread, that's good enough.
>>
File: CguZdpzW4AAwvUH.jpg (37KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
CguZdpzW4AAwvUH.jpg
37KB, 600x490px
So you like lolis and don't really care for normal females?

Wow... So dark bro!!!

It's not that big of a deal. Just don't tell anyone about it.
>>
>>34997889
Search for "Naturist Family" or "Lakeside naturist family" or so on google images and enjoy, OP.

Besides that

1. Dont touch or rape any kids.
2. Dont download real CP, you support all that pain.
3. NEVER TELL ANYONE.
4. Just try to make peace with it. Its not a sin to feel lust for something you cant control, it is a sin to ruin a kids life.
5. To your friends just say you are asexual or not interested or invent a sexual life for yourself, youd be surprised on how gullible people are.

Thats it i guess.
>>
go out there and get some loli pussy, my guy
>>
>>34999231
>it's not that big of a deal to be unattracted to any socially acceptable woman
>it's not that big of a deal to be unable to have sex with the person you desire
>it's not that big of a deal to be dependent upon something illegal and morally apprehensible to achieve sexual gratification - one of the most basic of human physical needs
go fuck yourself
>>
File: party van not fbi.jpg (89KB, 597x391px) Image search: [Google]
party van not fbi.jpg
89KB, 597x391px
>>34999181
>If you ever feel as if you're at the tipping point, where you can't help yourself anymore, go to a hospital and get institutionalized for a bit to cool off.
>"I-I just can't stop thinking about children doc I don't know what to do..."
>"We got just the thing for you kiddo"
>>
>>34999365
"I'm in a lot of distress and I need help"
"I have not acted on these feelings, I will never act on these feels, but I feel compelled to hurt people and I don't want to do that"
"Please help keep me and other people safe. I will do anything that I need to to ensure that these feelings don't become a reality, and that no one gets hurt."

I shit you not I've been in a worse position before and with similar dialogue was able to get the security that I needed to deal with it at that time.
>>
>>34999181
Trust me man, I spend my fair share of time in wards when I've reached breaking points in general. Over time I've come to appreciate how helpful they really are in the long term. But I'm thinking chemical castration is the way to go. I'd rather eliminate all possible chances and stop myself from feeding these thoughts in the first place.

>>34999231
That doesn't stop other people from picking up on it and starting to ask questions. Or that fact that I'm going to be celibate and alone for the rest of my life.

>>34999281
>Search for "Naturist Family"
That sounds like a good way to get my ISP logs as evidence
>>
>>34999318
that's not what he said exactly but ok lol
>I found out I have a primary attraction to kids, and secondary one to girls my own age.
>secondary one to girls my own age.
>my own age.
>>
>>34999365
I've never in any of the times I've been in a ward mentioned my attractions mainly because ward workers are normal people and everyone despises pedos. I just only got help for my immediate issues and then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34999456
>That sounds like a good way to get my ISP logs as evidence

Theyll only need evidence against you if you fuck up for real like downloading cp or abusing a minor. But nudist pics arent punishable if they are just on a website.
>>
>>34999568
I don't know man, not to shit on your help, but I'd rather get rid of the attraction than than encourage it. I know fighting it generally doesn't work especially for the gays in the 50's, but this isn't some I'm ready to accept myself either.
>>
I'm getting ready for bed OP, but I'm sort of in the same boat. 19, almost 20 with pretty degen friends that can easily joke on the topic, but lightly shun me on a more serious note. What they're saying in the thread is right. You need to keep it on the low. The government is only looking for a quick and easy way to protect the public, so if you announce something like this, you're done for. I recently watched a documentary on a vigilante pedophile hunter and it had a part with a therapist that sympathizes with pedophiles in the sense that he knows they haven't yet done wrong and are, for the most part, unable to get help. Normies really despise pedophiles. It's a lot like video games and censorship. Sexual things are seen as much worse than violence for some twisted reason, so you'd likely get your shit pushed in in prison while the serial killer would just have a reputation. If you wanna talk about stuff, message me on Discord at postie#6135.
>>
>>34999657
Oh right, right. I never thought about fighting natural unnatural impulses, it just seems like a painful waste of time. But you go. I wish you luck on that.

Remember you arent a bad person until you act like one for real.
>>
>>34997889
>being a faggot and a pedo
kek. tough luck.
you should get out of the closet as a homosex. most of them like them young, anyway.
>>
>>34997889
don't get advice here this place is filled with unashamed pedos

honestly, you should go to therapy...don't be afraid...you're not the first one.

and it's good you like girls your own age, because it means you can focus on that. remember, fapping to things changes your arousal response to that thing.
>>
>>34999661
I think you're right, this isn't a good place to be having this conversation. I feel like I know in my mind what I'm going to do from here. I'm gonna go aged and let the thread die.
>>
File: 1483093052476.gif (2MB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
1483093052476.gif
2MB, 350x261px
>>34997889
Finally we can bring out all our old partyvan memes again. Do you have a favorite loli OP? Mara is always a good choice
>>
>>34997889
You're half-way there to suppressing the fucking instinct. Either that or you just need to get out of the closet. Modern society is accepting of people who won't reproduce.
>>
>>34999865
I wanted a pedo friend, fuck. So long, OP
>>
>>34999904
>>34999800
>>34999735
>>34999661

This whole thread feels like the start of Unteralterbatch
>>
>>34997889
Realize that 99% of people would want you dead if they knew. Think about this while you talk to them. ESPECIALLY think about this when you're talking to family members. It'll help a lot. Trust me :^)

not speaking from experience or anything
>>
>I have a primary attraction to kids
that is pseudoscience, do this >>34998238

I am seeing a thread like this almost every day now, either you are the same person and aren't taking our advice or by pure chance dozens of new pedophiles come directly to /r9k/ spouting the same thing

we've given you the answer bullshit normy psychology won't, either do it or commit suicide
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.