[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>men pay for everything for women >they rarely get anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>men pay for everything for women
>they rarely get anything in return
>men are always the beggers for sex love and affection
>beta men will pay women expecting nothing in return
>men change their entire political philosophy for a chance at women
>on tv the husbands are always shown stupid/fat/boring/old and the wives are always shown as smart/interesting/ exceptionally kind or wise
have men always been this unrequited. is it even possible for a man to be loved.
>>
i blame dumbass men for sexually selecting women in this way
>>
its very bad I feel the same way. I'm not sure if women can ever love a man like men love woman. I really want to be loved but I don't know if that's ever going to happen.
>>
>>34997596
wake up man its not going to happen. women are only after financial stability so if you don't have that there not going to be around you.
>>
>>34997797
That's most women anyways. You have to understand that like 95% of humans just follow the same exact playboy that nature gave them, regardless of the time period. Alpha men acquire lots of stuff, and then women select which men they want to bear kids with. There is, however, that small set of people who are truly different and can truly love people outside of nature's playbook
>>
File: oldwoj.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
oldwoj.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
Only about 50% of all male hominids who have ever been born on this earth have ever been reproductively successful.

99.9% of females have mothered at least 1 child.

Let that sink in. Imagine the psychological divide that places between men and women. Of course men are desperate for sex and love, the deepest part of our hindbrains know that there's only a slim chance that we'll get it. Insecurity is literally embedded into your DNA
>>
File: awake.png (812KB, 740x400px) Image search: [Google]
awake.png
812KB, 740x400px
>>34998027
>you are genetically predispossed to be miserable
>nobody will ever love you
i am having the worst day today and i can't motivate myself anymore. i made this thread cause i am afraid and alone and haven't enjoyed anything in a long time. i can't connect with people and i try to be nice but they have no interest in me i annoy them and they want me gone. i am stuck the first thing i do when i wake up is wonder "what the fuck am i gonna do where am i gonna go where can i put myself where i can do things and be good and contribute" and it is always in the back of my head the whole day and i go to sleep with it. i can't motivate to keep living the way i am but i can't see myself living any other way and i just now realized i did that spergy thing where i wrote a whole paragraph of my greatest fears, miseries and insecurities on a meme board cause i can't let it out anywhere else.
>>
>>34997160
Women do the selecting, not men. That's why it is this way. It's the female that always chooses the mate she feels can provide and protect her, not men picking picky females.
>>
>>34997106
>women are physically weaker and more emotional than men
>>
>>34998313
when did i imply this
>>
>>34998358
You did not. I'm trying to express the tradeoff.
>>
>>34998375
oh no women get to not lift objects as heavy as the ones i can lift and they get emotional sometimes and everyone coddles them, buys them things, hugs them and tells them how great they are until they feel better
>>
>>34998413
geez that would really suck. i have a new found appreciate for my walk of life. i may be unlovable, unappreciated and never truly loved despite what i do to change my character but at least i am a little stronger and don't cry after titanic
>>
>>34998413
>sometimes
How bout all the time
Adversity builds character
>>
>>34998495
what good is character if i never get to use it. people always say they love principled people who take a stand for things until one comes along then they are just annoyed by this person call them unpractical or too idealistic and never really want anything from them. i am sorry for this whole thread i am just angry and unloved and i can't hold it in anymore and have no where to go. i have a big stack of paperwork on my desk and can't sleep until it is done and i don't even know why i should bother doing it
>>
>>34998853
At least for me the goal is to be content with myself. It's better not to put so much importance on trying to please others.
>>
>>34999028
that is all fine and good but don't you ever want love aren't you ever cold and lonely and sad and like you are a bad person cause nobody likes you like you are doing something wrong and you can't see it. plus i can't see anyway that the world will let me do what i want but will always subjugate me force me to work some menial job or push paper when my real interests are so much more enjoyable and meaningful
>>
>>34999083
Yes but watering myself down for others to validate me is out of the question. I'd rather go the opposite direction. Don't get me wrong I'm not some paragon of stoic character but there is wiggleroom. You say you are hard pressed at work yet you're able to post on here. Bottom line is that it's never going to be all happy all the time but we can work to make it a little less worse
>>
>>34999246
i hate my job that is why i am here. i other things i love but i can't do them cause work but i can't motivate myself to work. i usually try to do the thing you do where i just ignore how lonely and terrible i feel and try to just focus on the things that i actually love and care about but it is horrible i don't get enough time to do the things i love and i spend most of the day in a mechanical empty slump while constantly being reminded of how undesirable and disposable i am
>>
>>34999326
It's impossible to ignore those feelings completely and every time they come up. All we can do is continue to struggle. All you can do is try to ride whichever high and endure whatever low. To me it's tragic and beautiful in a way at the same time because so many people could say the same. It will be shitty but it will pass until you have to do it all over again. Take it easy
>>
>>34999577
thank you i suppose. it is nice that you care but it just sounds like things aren't going to get better and just suck it up the thing i have been told my whole life
>>
>>34999724
Essentially it is "suck it up" and you have been since you're still here woop keep going anon!
>>
>>34999805
why should i what real reason do i have not to kill myself
>>
>>34999874
You're going to die anyway. Give up whatever fleeting joy there is now and kill yourself or keep going until you die. That's it
>>
>>34999942
ok thanks i feel much better now and am ready to do my very necessary work
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.