[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >go to asian massage parlor >fuck an asian >decide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: kZA23Mh.jpg (43KB, 691x921px) Image search: [Google]
kZA23Mh.jpg
43KB, 691x921px
>be me
>go to asian massage parlor
>fuck an asian
>decide to take off condom
>put it inside her
>thrust a couple of times
>cum inside her

Chance of catching a disease or getting her pregnant?
>>
>>34996901
>t. two pump chump
>>
>>34996901
Probably greater than 50%
>>
>>34996901
Catching a disease, pretty high. Getting her pregnant, not unless she's retarded.
>>
>>34996915
michael

is that you nigger
>>
>>34996915

I was fucking her for 10 minutes. It was only at the very end when I took the condom off.

>>34996978

Oh well. Hopefully it's a quick kill.
>>
>>34996901
so when you go to one of these places, do they just offer the succ or do you have to facilitate it in some way.
theres like 5 of these places in my small town for some reason, i kind of want to try it but i'm afraid i'll either
A not get the succ and just pay 80 dollars for a back rub
B get the succ from a 50 year old over weight korean lady
C get arrested and lose my job
>>
>>34997436

1. Google Rubmaps
2. Just get half naked with just your boxers
3. As she rubs you, just rub her ass. If she says nothing and let's you continue then say "Full service?" and pay nothing more than 100 dollars. If she tells you to stop, then don't try again, get your regular rub and go somewhere else. Don't tip her more than 20 dollars for the second one.
>>
>>34997525
So it's only 20 on top of the hour/half hour rate you pay for a handy?
>>
>>34997613

If you just get a backrub: 20 dollars
handjob: 20-40 dollars (obviously if you get the hand job you don't also have to tip for the backrub)
blowjob: 40-60 dollars
fullservice: 70-100 dollars

Depends on the girl and how much you try to negotiate. Start low and work your way up. Don't pay more than the max above for each individual service. Don't be retarded and pay 100 dollars for a handjob.
>>
>>34997785
are the girls actually attractive? can you pick one or is it just whoevers available?
>>
>>34996901
Sex without a condom feels like 15% better, why take the risk to have a non-white child?
>>
>>34997854

Depends on the location. I go to two different locations where it's all asian and one where it's all latina. The latinas in my location are pretty elite. The asians can hit or miss.

>>34997880

Just wanted to feel what no condom felt like.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.