[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do most women have this "fuck off" vibe with them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

why do most women have this "fuck off" vibe with them? is it meant to scare away beta males?
>>
>>34996514
it is very specifically for exactly that purpose. They explicitly make statements and gestures to ward men off, expecting strong willed men to not be intimidated by it.
>>
>>34996514
because you aren't chad.
ragu
>>
>>34996883
really fuck modern women

our world is fucked beyond repair
>>
>>34997211
>>34996883
That's only shit tier Stacies tho

I swear r9k has the worst taste in women. Yall want Stacy-tier grills to love you and if they do you find out how shitty they are and then call all women shitty.

There's as much shitty women as there is men.

Don't fall head over heels for that Stacy cunt just because she made eye contact this one day.
>>
>>34996883
>tfw do this as a man to ward off beta females

>tfw no alpha females
>>
>>34997361
>Yall want Stacy-tier grills to love you
fuck off, thats not true. you see posts of us shitting on women and instantly assume its because they are 10/10s that we creep out because we want to bang them. not the case. plain girls are cunts aswell.
>>
>>34997361
>That's only shit tier Stacies tho
eg all 3dpd
>>
>>34997211
FUCK modern women for not wanting weak losers like me :((
>>
>>34997421

Of course. You don't want Stacy! You want Stacy with glasses! Duh!
>>
>>34997469
ill never post pics of girls that i crush on because if i were to do that, id get made fun of.

fuck off with your "all robots are shallow" mentality". just shows how you have a one tracked mind.
>>
>>34997590
post pictures of the girls that you crush on
>>
>>34997469

Fuck you bitch I'm not even that guy but I would take LITERALLY any gf FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

YES post a picture of a burn victim you stupid slut YES I WOULD GET WITH HER FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!! EVEN BURN VICTIMS HAVE HIGH STANDARDS THAT IM NOT A PART OF FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.