[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, those two days of freedom went by extremely quickly. Better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1463094348891.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1463094348891.gif
1MB, 371x209px
Well, those two days of freedom went by extremely quickly. Better get to sleep, wagecuck. You got a full week of slavery starting tomorrow.
>>
File: wojak living the dream.png (114KB, 1448x828px) Image search: [Google]
wojak living the dream.png
114KB, 1448x828px
>>34995267
Of course a NEET doesn't comprehend concepts like freedom and slavery.

You're the only one who is completely helpless and dependent on a single source of income and have no other options other than that.

Wagebro is self-reliant. His money is his own and he can quit or get fired and find a new job or even go on unemployment or get a raise and a promotion.

A NEET has nowhere to go but down. He can't even make any lateral moves. It's like there's another government for you to get pity money from.
>>
>>34995267
tomorrow's presidents day in the US. No work for me
>>
In essence, NEET's are the true scholars of our time, nietzschean aristocrats of the soul riding the tiger
>>
>>34995267
>canacuck
>'family day' holiday tomorrow
>>
>>34995390
basically this,
>dependent on a single source of income and have no other options other than that.
the rest is dubious but this is the golden shit here

neet here btw
>>
File: living the dream - corrected.jpg (248KB, 1448x828px) Image search: [Google]
living the dream - corrected.jpg
248KB, 1448x828px
>>34995390
I corrected that picture for you. Please start using the correct one.
>>
Tbh NEET OP, I preferred it when I had a job. Neetdom is hell. It sounds appealing when you're working since free time is precious but when you have nothing but free time it really fucks you up, especially with no goals or obligations. Its like self inflicted isolation. I took for granted meeting new people everyday in work, even if the relationships were shallow. These days the only people I talk to are family. My memory is fading, attention span shortening. Feel like I'm getting stupider, have less energy all the time, there's a constant almost physical sense of dread at the front of my head. I have constant thoughts of death, and it feels comforting.

I thought things would be different before I quit but I'm deteriorating. Life doesn't seem worth it anymore and this us the darkest place I've ever been.

Tick tock wagies, tick tock
>>
>>34996163
>the fit NEET meme

hey you may as well add the ones where NEETs spend their days writing symphonies and researching theoretical physics and travelling around the world in their private yacht
>>
>>34996443
>Neetdom is hell.
Only if you spend it in hermit mode
>>
>>34996443

I feel this way as a 90% neet, but it was even worse for me as a wagie. It got better in the short term, first few months or so; then I couldn't sleep, knowing I had to go in the next day. Constant anxiety.

I'm not meant for this society
>>
>>34996494
I want to be productive but i can't focus on anything. I think I might need anti depressants desu. It feels overwhelming atm.
>>
>>34996443
I've been down the dark road for years brother, but in order to survive the ultimate freedom of neetdom. You need to poor what's left of your withered soul into your lifes art. Find a passion or delude yourself into one and obsess over it. At the end of the day even if you've achieved nothing at least you can say you went down living, most can't friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.