[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>moved out of my mom's house 8 years ago when I was 19

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>moved out of my mom's house 8 years ago when I was 19
>brother of same age also moves out
>we go seperate ways
>I float the idea that we should be roommates half jokingly
>he laughs
>haven't seen or talked to him in 8 years
>my best childhood friend, my brother, could be dead for all I know
We may have had our fights, and I know I never said it, but I love you more than anybody else in the entire world. I want to talk to you again. We never truly had any deep conversations, we only ever joked and toyed with each other. I wouldn't even know what to say to you if I called. I just want to be young children again and have you standing at my side like brothers do.

I miss you brother.
>>
I miss you too, derik
>>
File: 1487459581926s.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1487459581926s.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
You're hitting me with the feels anon..
>>
I have a twin brother who also is a neet feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1487129332319.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487129332319.png
46KB, 619x453px
oh man i can't do these feels tonight, OP, it's too much
>brother is a year younger than me
>did everything together and he was really my best friend
>was his older autist brother but he didn't mind
>by middle school "our" friends" were really his friends but it was all cool
>when he was in 7th grade he started to abandon our little circle of friends
>started doing drugs and generally being a piece of shit
>started being aggressive with me and our friends
>tried to ignore it and wanted it to get better
>eventually he's getting arrested and is high at Christmas dinner
>eventually our friends are gone
>he'd beat me up a few times and invited one of his new friends to rob our house
>couldn't accept what he'd become and just stop talking to him
>he hates me because of this
>now he's having some bastard child with some completely ghetto nigger
>haven't spoken to him in years
>my last memory is him and his druggie friends laughing at a haircut i got
>that was just a few days after i tried to get him to stop tearing up the house in a drug induced rampage and ended up fighting with him
He's the only reason I have some happy childhood memories and now he's a completely different person. It's one of the few things that hurts me to my core
>>
>>34994351
like me but with my older sis
>older sis runs away from home
>contacts only me
>say we should get apartment in city where i wanna go to uni
>laughs
>7 years later, never heard from her again

i'm sorry sis, i never got into the school i wanted, i never became a marine biologist exploring the world, i never wrote stories or poems again after you left. i'm sorry. i knew if you'd see me again you'd be disappointed even though i'd be thrilled to see you.
>>
File: 61691791.jpg (50KB, 958x572px) Image search: [Google]
61691791.jpg
50KB, 958x572px
>>34994351
>>34995883
Why don't you call or mail? Someone in your family should have their contact information.
>>
>>34995664
Relatable
Feelsbadman
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.