[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a male perspective on something, and what board has more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: simulator simulator.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
simulator simulator.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
I need a male perspective on something, and what board has more males?
My boyfriend and I rarely have sex (every six months or less, one time we went nine months). I told him it seemed like he was asexual and he got mad at me.
Once or twice a week in bed we make out and fondle each other, but it seldomly progresses past that.
My sister gave me 4 condoms out of her purse at Christmas and we haven't used any of them, they are still in the bedside table drawer.
Is this normal? I don't have a high sex drive but I thought that a man would so I worry he simply doesn't like me that much.
>>
You want insight into the male libido from horny permavirgins?

Go to r/AskMen
>>
>>34994273
He's depressed and not talking about it. Help him change his routine and get him active. He'll get it back.
>>
>>34994273
He's gay. Should probably confront him about this and dump him
>>
>>34994273

probably cheating, depressed, or considering breaking up
>>
>>34994350
^^This. Speaking from experience as a former closet case.
>>
>>34994379
>>34994350
He thinks gays are degenerate and won't let me touch his butthole. Still a possibility?

>>34994353
he doesn't know any people to cheat with.
>>
>>34994472
He's depressed m8
>>
>>34994472
>He thinks gays are degenerate and won't let me touch his butthole. Still a possibility?
It's quite common to be a homosexual in denial and hate gays to try to repress the thoughts
>>
>>34994483
Is there anything I can do to help him? It's hard because he thinks he is immune from mental illness.
>>
okay let me just look into my crystal ball; my arcane ball which gives me my one ultranatural ability which is giving magically convenient answers to questions posed by apes on the internet who give literally no relevant details or images to contextualize their non-problem when asking for help

hmm

the clouds in the ball are thick but the ball is speaking to me

it spells

> lose weight, tighten up what little muscle your pathetic female body has, stop eating quantities of garbage, let him show you off in public at different places. be blunt, be honest, but do not allow yourself to be accusable of manipulating him

> or dump him because your time on this earth is limited and you have a duty to your ancestors to preserve what they gave you and pass it on by sexual interaction in the missionary position; a relationship takes two workers and it's not fair if only one person is working

the clouds fade and the ball returns to an inert state; this means that you have been given the truth or a set of truths and the onus lies on you to act

now fuck off this board
>>
>>34994772
Either I'm obese and manipulative or I have to go get impregnated.
Nice crystal ball.
>>
really sounds like stress/depression or at worst cheating. Or even worse physically ill.

Sex is one of the first things to go to zero if you are unwell since its not a necessary function for survival outside of reproduction.

I'd talk/honestly get him to see a doctor.
>>
>>34994772
retards like you are destroying the world. much smarter people are involved but people like you are the driving force.
>>
Talk to him about it

Filling your head with doubts from anonymous strangers is not going to help, ever.
>>
You're ugly. But he's lonely, and he thinks he can't do better.
>>
>>34994985
That I could see. I want to know why he kisses me and is romantic with me still though. He kisses me every day, and like I said we make out and fondle in bed a few times a week. Why would he do that if he thought I was ugly?
>>
>>34995028
Some people just have little-to-no sex drive, if you want more, then get a vibrator or something
>>
>>34995141
I have no sex drive but I'm scared he doesn't like me. I have asked him and he just says "of course I like you" "Of course I think you're attractive"
>>
>>34994472

>he doesn't know any people to cheat with.

your assumptions are exactly why hes getting away with it
>>
>>34995232
If you both have a low sex drive, then what's the problem?
If you don't feel appreciated, ask him to take you on dates more often
>>
>>34994273
Why don't you talk to him about it and make questions instead of posting here, roastie?
Since I already know what you're going to say just dump him because you clearly can't communicate with your partnet and both of you shouldn't be wasting time.
>>
File: 1459406779720.jpg (116KB, 656x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1459406779720.jpg
116KB, 656x1152px
>>34995232

>I have no sex drive but I want more sex

Roasties, when will they learn
>>
>>34995312
I would ask him, but he isn't home. When he comes home I am going to talk to him.

>>34995330
>>34995293
I want dates...
>>
>>34994851

it's not the crystal balls fault that you pursued its wisdom and decided to get offended over something it didn't even say

let me say again that it's literally the power of the ball that it gives answers to incredibly vague, otherwise unanswerable questions with nothing but a general, vague circumstance to work with

>>34994958

you're talking to a simple ball-wielder who has literally never in his life ever so much as pickpocketed a lighter, someone who will never in their life so much as lightly push a woman but has been a victim of random violence like kicks to the genitals at least once for reasons still unknown, someone who will never cheat but has never not been cheated on

people like me are 100% honest and willing to trust others and give second chances despite being around on the internet several times longer than people like you, but people like you would never believe that i am what i just told you i am, that your enemy is not just a rote sociopath

somehow i don't think mentally ill and cripplingly lonely men with cortisol buildup in their brains who just want their internet communities to not be astro-turfed are quite as bad as rampage killers and daeshi footsoldiers, non-voters who have gotten violent over the election, rapists, murderers, lawyers, and people who would refuse you the right to have an opinion, but hey! you go ahead and have your opinion and you enjoy it.
>>
File: 1481607999403.gif (197KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1481607999403.gif
197KB, 400x289px
>>34995404

>When he comes home I am going to talk to him.

What could go wrong?
>>
I don't see anything wrong with the OP situation.
If you're not trying to conceive, there's really no need to have sex.
Do you enjoy each others company and other activities?
>>
>>34995444
He's not at work. This time of year we're doing maple syrup so we get time off.
>>
>>34995404
>I would ask him, but he isn't home. When he comes home I am going to talk to him.
Next time use the few brain cells you have to post only after you talk to him irl and only in the right board. Not here. Fucking attention-whore.
>>
>>34995521
Realize that I was never not going to talk to him about this and I just wanted outsider perspectives.
>>
>>34995722
Then fuck yourself, coward. You're confirmed attention-whore and you should leave our board. We don't care about your stupid relationship that lacks communication. Go lose some weight, fat bitch.

saged. And I hope all you faggots do the same.
>>
If you haven't felt comfortable enough to talk to him about it in all this time then it probably isn't a very good relationship to begin with.
>>
>>34995795
I guess you don't have to do a literacy test to pass high school in 3rd world countries.
>>
>>34996010
When you come here as a female looking for "perspective" for the sake of it instead of doing what is right to solve problems you are attention-whoring. There are many other boards with males for you to bother.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.