[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do little kids act around you? It is often said that babies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: UGG.jpg (700KB, 1348x899px) Image search: [Google]
UGG.jpg
700KB, 1348x899px
How do little kids act around you?

It is often said that babies and toddlers are the most reliable judges of your attractiveness; if you're ugly, they'll cry when they see you or become nervous, and if you're goodlooking they'll like you.

Don't know how true that is, but kids generally love me. A couple weeks ago i was at the drug store buying a pack of cigarettes. An inconsiderate mother was taking her sweet time buying a whole bunch of shit. Her daughter was in a stroller behind her. She kept staring at me, making me very uncomfortable. But everytime i looked at her, her face lit up with a huge smile and she'd say hi and wave at me. I reached in my pocket to see how much change i had, and dropped a quarter. It rolled right over by the mom's foot, who didn't even notice. I decided i would wait for her to be done since i would have to reach down under her skirt to pick it up. The little girl seemed distraught that i couldn't get to my quarter, she kept looking down at it, then back up at me, going "mommy.. Mommy", then started trying to reach for it. This little girl actually cared, it was the cutest thing ever.

That's generally how kids are towards me. With everyone i've known who had kids or little siblings, the little ones always thought i was awesome. No idea if it has anything to do with being pleasant looking, but i'd make a damn good father that's for sure.

If only women could see that. They're supposed to be genetically hardwired to pick the best mates to have kids with, but they can't even do that right with all the single mothers there are.
>>
>>34993924
Why would you think anybody here gets any interaction with children
>inb4 pedos
>>
Children like me because I talk to them. Its more to do with shitty parents I think.
>>
Some kid called me dad in front of his single mom. I looked at the mom and laughed

And I've never heard that theory before. Most parents seem pretty cool when the their kids when I'm around thoygh. It does get annoying cause I hate kids personally
>>
I make a point of avoiding kids whenever possible. People are too quick to label adult males as pedos nowadays if they even so much as glance in a child's direction. I'm pretty ugly and autistic, so it gives people even more reason to think I'm a kiddy diddling fuck.
>>
Tfw women's ovaries don't explode when they see their kids trust you 100% but they're 'madly in love' with Tyrone who doesn't even care to meet his kid for the first time
>>
Kiss love playing with me but they also love to hot me, use me as a playground prop and torture me. I used to get in trouble for overreacting, but now I get along with themselves just fine.
>>
children hate me and so do their parents
>>
>>34994427
*Kids
*Them
>>
>>34994427
*Hot = hit
>>
File: 1487375608883.jpg (38KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1487375608883.jpg
38KB, 785x757px
>>34994514
>>34994543
Just stop, you fucking inbred
>>
>>34993924

I worked as a cashier for a few months. I remember one time, two little girls shopping with their mother looked at me, then looked at each other, and said: "Hehe, he looks like a dad."

That's the only time I can think of a child giving me an appraisal of my appearance. I don't know how to take it (I was 24 at the time, for the record).
>>
File: 1487315148368.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487315148368.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>34994573
I'm correcting my mistakes while also bumping a thread, what's your problem?
>>
>>34994543
YOU THINK YOURE HOT SHIT DONT YA?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.