[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your gaming experience going anon? >pirated a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1477718073463.jpg (56KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477718073463.jpg
56KB, 800x640px
How's your gaming experience going anon?

>pirated a shitload of games
>barely touch the vast majority of games i have and actually play only a select few
>realize that i hate gaming and wonder why consolefags are autistically obsessed with their shitty exclusives
>overclocking my CPU was satisfying but then i remembered that video games are shit

Mine's going swell. It's almost a reflection of my life
>>
>>34993545
have you played:

the witcher 3
alien isolation
resident evil 7
>>
File: 1485978655641.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485978655641.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
finally I completed the bioshock trilogy
I want to play to the moon and owlboy
about to start metal gear rising.
having some problems with the elite four in pokemon platinum and i want to play the world ends with you after i finish this one.
>>
File: 1487114608692.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487114608692.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
Got no pc (would just collect dust in corner) and ps3 servers will shutdown anytime soon.
>>
File: nazi_pepe.png (228KB, 384x626px) Image search: [Google]
nazi_pepe.png
228KB, 384x626px
>reached max prestige in Black Ops 3 yesterday
I don't even like it that much, my online friends just play it all the fucking time and I'm decent at it

>playing the shit out of Stellaris lately
I should probably stop playing until the upcoming expansion launches so I don't burn myself out right before new content but it's so fun being space Hitler
>>
>>34993545
Just hoping from little time waster games like:
Enter the gungeon, Isaac, FTL and foxhole between podcasts.

I wanna play siege but my aims been off and every time I get one or two good matches I call it on a high note. fug
>>
>sitting here bored
>not sure what to play
>haven't played minecraft in a while
>why not?
>start it up
>look at old worlds
>herecomesthenostalgia.json
>can't deal with that, start new world
>look around at the world
>think of playing the game with my bro and friends
>all of us moved away from home
>never talk anymore
>no more good comfy times playing with them

I really want to play minecraft again, but whenever I try I think of how much I miss playing with my friends. It was mostly the interaction that I liked, not even just the game. Now there is no interaction because the servers are all full of underage normie shitters, and I everyone I enjoyed playing with is gone now.
>>
I mostly play multiplayer games now. I've gotten bored of most singleplayer games. Lately I've been playing a lot of Paladins and TF2.
>>
The only game I play is tf2. I play equal parts casual, jump, mge, and pugs. I main soldier, scout and demo. I never get bored of it.
>>
>>34993545
>buy brand new $2000+ pc
>have spent more time browsing this board than actually playing vidya

not really sure how i feel about this
>>
File: 4chan_machine.png (606KB, 548x525px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_machine.png
606KB, 548x525px
>>34995139

I did the same thing, you're not alone
>>
>>34995206
>>34995139
Did the exact same thing.
>>
>install linux
>no gayms
>dont play gayms
>>
Haven't played any video games in months. Sold PC to move across country with only a backpack. Thinking about buying a PS4 just to play Resident Evil 7 and a few other games that look okay.
>>
>>34993545
All I do nowadays is streamsnipe on GTAV and play rust with some friends
>>
File: 1477831720991.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1477831720991.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>34993545
>Became Hortitor and Neravarine in morrowind a few hours ago

It's such a comfy game minus the cliffracers
>>
Web games have honestly become more enjoyable to me than full console or PC games. I think because they can be played in small bursts, 5-20 minutes, while a bigger game would need at least an hour at a time to get into.
>>
>>34993545
Tfw i got my shitty laptop in 2005 and haven't made any changes since because I can't afford any
Cant afford any new games either
>>
waiting for zelda to leak on wii u
play on my 3ds/vita (hacked)

I just play old shit all the time cause computer isn't up for newer games
>>
>>34995139
>>34995206
Same I have a $1,300 I've played csgo like 10 times and WoW or LoL once every 2 weeks.
>>
File: endme.jpg (92KB, 775x500px) Image search: [Google]
endme.jpg
92KB, 775x500px
>>34993545
>Have no money
>Buy $150 laptop (pic related)
>Only things it can run are emulators and games from 2005 so that's what I play.

I don't fucking understand how people have the money to buy hardware, nonetheless games.
>>
I'm enjoying the cycle of being constantly banned and unbanned from playing Counter Strike. It's really fun being votekicked from every game by 14 year old boys that just can't fucking handle losing at videogames and have to lash out at everyone around them in response. Valve apparently thought that it was a good idea to add week-long cooldowns for people that get kicked from games, even if they haven't done any kind of team killing or griefing. Clearly, the community is calm and mature enough to handle such a weighty responsibility, right??

>oh you wanted to play this game you payed good money for?
>FUCK YOU i already got your money faggot i don't owe you shit
>have fun playing against cheaters and getting banned constaltly

It's almost as if they made the game specifically to exploit customers and scam millions of children with skins and cases without any regard for playability whatsoever.
>>
>>34993545
Start lurking /lit/ and get into reading, anon, it will help you, believe me.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.