[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no depressed girlfriend who i can protect and save

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1475261883568.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1475261883568.png
44KB, 658x662px
>tfw no depressed girlfriend who i can protect and save from a life of misery
>>
>>34991495
>who i can protect and save from a life of misery
You already did this OP, since you are not her bf
>>
>>34991495
Don't do it

>2014
>have gf
>constantly depressed and uncaring
>me being sweet shows her there is still hope
>happily date for a few months
>as her moral rises she becomes increasingly more distant
>basically turns into a normie Stacey
>one day she doesn't say good morning and she tells me she's out with 5 of her guy friends watching one of them do a "mud race" which according to her was a race in the mud somewhere
>it was 40 degrees and raining outside that day and I couldn't get her to go for a walk when it was 65 and breezy a week before
>tell her to fuck off because we're done

tldr you'll save her from killing herself (which my ex actually tried to do once towards the beginning of our relationship) but you'll end up getting cucked in the end once you rescue her.
>>
>>34991591
how did you meet her? i would like one who has no friends but is cute.
>>
>>34991676
We worked together in a supermarket. It was the first and only time I didn't spill spaghetti around a girl when meeting her. I was on fire. Easily my best performance. I have yet to repeat. It was like pitching a perfect game in baseball.

Little did I know she was just wanting somebody to take care of her and basically be her beta provider/emotional tampon until she felt better. I was the unlucky victim. But how could I have known?

She had two friends who I saw often because they played softball together on thursdays and I would watch her games. It was cute.

The longer we were together and the happier and more confident she became, the less she wanted to be with me. Pottery isn't it?
>>
>>34991912
My story.
In my case I even loved her a lot and we planned marriage :') Lasted 3 years.

While I have not found a replacement yet, I am convinced she done goof'd, moreso than I.
>>
>>34991676
I have one with almost no friends, she never goes out but somehow I feel like she is going to break my heart.
>>
>>34991495
no

ya fuckin idiot
>>
What do you have to offer a woman besides kindness, OP?
>>
>>34991495
girls can not get depressed, girls can be miserable or annoying because they have like 30 chads they need constant attention from or they cut themselves, it's not real depression
>>
>>34992266
isnt kindness and decent economic stability enough?
I thought there are women out there who have no decent people in their lives
>>
>>34992280
My man, you are a fucking retard.

Origami
>>
>>34992317
Women who don't have any decent people in their lives must be literally retarded, because kindhearted men are fucking everywhere. They grow like weeds.
>>
>>34992550
>being kind hearted and economically sucessful is no longer enough for men to
>mean while women still have hordes of beta providers and are fawned after despite being generally insufferable
what is this world. half is male and half is female why do females have such an advantage
>>
>>34992550
>kind-hearted people are everywhere
then why is the world so miserable and cruel. most people are nice but true kindness is so much more than getting along ok.
>>
>>34991495
It pretty much never works out how you imagine it OP
>be 16
>go to British equivalent of summer camp
>meet girl, start off a just acquaintances but friends push us to start talking
>turns out she was bipolar and had attempted suicide twice twice the year before
>Didn't care most of it was in the past and she was the first girl that loved me back
>went on a date (a first for me), we both really enjoyed it
>try to organise a second one but she cancels
>slowly stops messaging me
>tells me she needs to sort herself out and that she isn't ready for a relationship
>Ok I understand and I thought at the time that she would want to go out with me once she went to therapy
>two weeks later I over hear she started talking to another guy
>hasn't spoken to me since
They will just use you as a ego boost anon, once you give them confidence they move on
>>
>>34992266

My body, my emotional support, my stability, my sexual open-mindedness, my intelligence and advice.

But fuck off anyways, being kind-hearted is sufficient, bitch.
>>
>>34993358
>this
there is nothing wrong with you as long as you have real interests and real passions in life. you don't owe women anything but to be a living human being with a unique heart and spirit giving to life that special thing that only you can give. as long as you are truly trying and are not a dead soul you are fine
>>
>>34993358
People are only kind because they're too weak to afford not to be.
>>
>>34991495
I want this to happen to me but specially with a asian girl.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.