[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me brobots, I'm going insane and I might message her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 8577913[1].png (148KB, 524x522px) Image search: [Google]
8577913[1].png
148KB, 524x522px
Help me brobots,

I'm going insane and I might message her if I keep going at this rate. Please stop me from relapsing.

I have nobody else.
>>
When I don't want to think about sad stuff I like to watch funny videos. Try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbZAEqHsOY

I've been having an ecstasy comedown today which is very depressing, this keeps the boohoos away for me.
>>
>>34990979
For heart or dick reasons? Fap first to be sure.
>>
>>34991146
Heart reasons, even if I were interested in fapping, I don't think I could get it up right now.
>>
>>34991190
Then the only way is going to the root.
Delete the contact, make sure to have no way of finding her number again. Delete her from any social media you may have.

Do it.
>>
File: phil.jpg (58KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
58KB, 728x409px
>>34991302
Nah, when we're up against a fear, that's the time to move into it forward.

OP should confront his oneitis or whatever he's talking about.

Even if he gets turned down, at least he'll know, he won't think about "what if..." scenarios for the rest of his life.
>>
>>34991387
He obviously hates the fact of having to call her again, only because it's the only person he has. Right now his wound is open, that would only pour salt in it.
>>
>>34991464
Well, unless he clarifies what he's talking about, we can't really help.

I think messaging a girl is not inherently a bad idea.
>>
>>34991302
I physically can't get rid of everything that reminds me of her, and deleting her number wouldn't change a thing.

>>34991387
I did, the question isn't "what if I told her?", but "what if I told her 10 years ago?". Now is irrelevant, and she didn't have an answer to what could've been either. She was visibly stirred when I practically confessed (not a pathetic beta manner [and in person of course {and I'm not an unattractive neckbeard}]) and I felt like she was waiting for me to say the magic words. I pussied out from making the full commitment because she's been living with her boyfriend for years now and even if I could, I wouldn't want to ruin it for her.

>>34991464
By "I have nobody else" I meant you guys. I could never talk to anyone else about her, they all hate her guts, because they think she broke my heart, but it's only 50% her fault.
>>
>it's another "OP is a pathetic normie cuck" episode
Fuck off.
>>
>>34991538
>she was waiting for me to say the magic words
You should've said the magic words then.

I try to speak my mind when I can. I think it's easier when words are said instead of burying them deep only to have them resurface years later.
>>
File: 1461527538603.png (385KB, 411x410px) Image search: [Google]
1461527538603.png
385KB, 411x410px
Just message her anon
She might be thinking of you right now.
>>
>>34991538
>it's only 50% her fault
My desperation sense is tingling.
>>
>>34991617
>You should've said the magic words then.
Well, the magic words would've either been "I love you" or a kiss, for me the latter probably would've been the way to go, given that I hadn't seen her in years at that point. Instead I said "I should go" and walked away.

>>34991620
>She might be thinking of you right now.
That's what's killing me the most, because I know she does think of me sometimes. She even messaged me a couple of times recently, and kept the smalltalk going when I was responding with little more than one-liners. She even asked to meet up casually, but I said "sometime, maybe". I think I'm more afraid of her feeling the same way about me than rejection. I'm afraid I'm only in love with an ideal I've projected on her and vice versa. I'm afraid finding out will hurt more than living in doubt.

>>34991635
>My desperation sense is tingling.
What do you mean?
>>
>>34991387
I will slaughter you like the animal that you are.
>>
>>34991797
>What do you mean?
I mean that, as I figure, this is an old story that has been going around in your head for far too long. I'm starting to agree with the other anon, though, maybe you should call. But if you do, make sure to spit out everything you feel, and by everything I mean ALL THE FEELS. You have no room for more regrets.
>>
File: 1249881588976.jpg (203KB, 604x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1249881588976.jpg
203KB, 604x1190px
>>34991957
Do I send her pic related along with it or do I ask her out on a date and talk about the old times when she was obviously attracted to me (in hindsight, I was a cringey kid)?
>>
>>34991387
Fuck off, you're deliberately giving bad advice.
>>
just do it anon op

we only live once stop being chicken
>>
>>34992038
Do NOT send that. Settle it in person, face to face, and be honest. Again, no more regrets allowed.
>>
>>34992080
No, it's real advice by psychotherapists.

Confrontation is almost always the best option.
>>
>>34992172
>Confrontation is almost always the best option.
For irrational fears like arachnophobia, maybe, but even then only if it's really not an actually dangerously venomous spider.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.