[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the normalfag raiders do not understand that we're just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: normalfag spotted.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
normalfag spotted.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
Do the normalfag raiders do not understand that we're just a passive board for neets and alike?
What the fuck are they doing trying to get us to like sissy and trap gay shit? Then they get their friends to post in the thread. so we will feel peer pressure or some shit. Do they not realize we do not give a fuck about people and live the way we do cause we chose it? I used to enjoy reading robots' stories. Now i can't even find a real robot.
Also fuck off with the "recovering from being a robot"
If you're gonna be a normalfag be somewhere else.
What the fuck is a fembot
robots don't have a fucking gender you poo pee
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34990164
We don't go to their sites and fucking post robot shit to try to get them to be robots
why the fuck are they here trying to get us all "normal"
I'm sorry your dad had to pay for your liberal arts course you braindead pee
>>
File: 1112387633646382998.jpg (52KB, 1029x637px) Image search: [Google]
1112387633646382998.jpg
52KB, 1029x637px
why can't I just be comfy. I want to chill in country side house and drink alchaholic beverages all day and shitpost and play vidya.

Why can't this be a reality REEEEEE
>>
dont overreact, anon. there are still plenty robots here. youre giving them the reaction they want.
>>
A saw a thread a few weeks ago were someone revealed that there is a cabal of roasties coordinating the corruption of the board via a kik chat.
They're the ones behind the constant "fembot" threads.
>>
>>34990164
You can't stay a Robot forever Anon.

Either you die an hero or live Long enough to see yourself become a normie.
>>
>>34990419
and robots are the ones behind the bumps. robots who fall for that stupid bait are to blame as well. they never sage either.
>>
File: 58.jpg (42KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
42KB, 720x644px
>>34990164
trips start a war
>>
>>34990457
Not true you faggot shit turd, plenty of weird people live weirdly there entire life and love it. Fuck off you
>>
>>34990457
LOL WHAT A MEME

HE SAID THE MEME PHRASE HAHAHAHA
>>
>>34990566
this desu

robots need to ideally hide but at least sage these bait threads. Not only do you get to pretend theyre not there and /r9k/ is good but theyll go away eventually.

Together we can do it robots. Stay srong and keep solidarity.
>>
>>34990577
Yeah Robot life truly is worth living. Just check the daily threads in here about how much everybody is loving their life.
>>
>>34990164
Honestly I just don't like this place. Everything would be fine if you were just a bunch of losers. But you are racist, mysoginistic pieces of shit and I won't let you have a safe space for to express your hatred.

You say I'm ruining the board, but this shithole couldn't get any worse when I got here
>>
>>34990641
>but at least sage these bait threads.
no no no anon! thats NOT how you do!

if you MUST reply, sage. saging simply strips your post from the bump, it doesnt drive the thread further down, however you may get replied to by somebody else not saging and that may turn into a discussion which bumps the thread to page 1.

ideally, simply hide. if you must post, keep it short, sage, and then hide the thread.
>>
>>34990676
This is a very small demographic you pea brained scoundrel
>>
>>34990676
who said anything about loving it? do you think we love being in this position? if your answer to that question is yes, please abstain from posting.
>>
>>34990589
Get triggered bitchboy
>>
>>34990741
whops disregard; im dumb. the other anon actually said they love robot life.

it is quite the minority though
>>
>>34990164

Dude, its fucking fine. Let normies in and maybe you will pick up a valuable sentence here and there and decide to improve your own life some day. As long as they arent absolute dabbing, bottleflipping, emoji spamming cancer, then I welcome a few normal people here.
>>
>>34990741
>who said anything about loving it
the guy I was replying to you illiterate brainlet
>>
>>34990775
according to you I suppose
>>
>>34990164
Robots really need to stop enabling these fags, they will never sleep with or even see us as human. To a wider degree less intelligent men turning to tho instead of having kids will cause more robots to be bullied in the future
>>
>>34990713
thats what i said anon... literally, i said
>ideally hide but (if you must post is implied here) at least sage
which is what you said as well... W-why yell at me ;(
>>
>>34990793
>>34990736
>A small minority

Jesus Christ. I can't even tell if you are baiting right now. Half of the threads on this board are suicidal sad robots crying about their miserable existence. Check the Catalor RIGHT FUCKING NOW and just look at all the sad or gun Shooting pepes and wojaks being posted
>>
File: 1481070680010.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481070680010.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>34990850
oh, i thought you said that it was better to reply whilst saging than to simply ignore the thread. excuse me.
>>
>>34990782
Almost every other site and board is filled with normies. You cannot walk down the street without being exposed to "valuable" normie views. There's no need to bring that crap here.
>>
>>34990793
step back and take a chill pill, youre too upset
>>
>>34990164
I'm glad you're not retarded like the trap and "female" spammers but this board has become /lgbt/ trashbin since a year or two ago, shame really.
>>
>>34990923
I TALK HOW I WANT FAGGOT BITCHFAGGOT I KILL YOU I CUT UP BITCH ASS
>>
>>34990164
Robots dont have a gender, why do you think traps are so popular among bots? We migh as well fap to boioussy who wants a stacy?
>>
>>34990164
I think most likely its government psyops. nobody is that dedicated to shitposting. As for why /r9k/ gets hit so hard, I'd assume people with depression and anxiety are more prone to that kind of stuff, more malleable. I've noticed it on other boards but it's reeeeeeally bad here
>>
>>34990989
>Robots don't have a gender
There are no fembots, normo.
>>
>>34990239
>alchaholic
Get off my site 12 year old cunt
>Still saying "reeeee"
Fuck me. Try harder
>>
>>34990989
why do you do it here though? Its attention seeking and you know it. Yes its an off topic redboard but you dont see me making vanilla /h/ threads because thats what i like here do you? It has its own place and it belongs there. /r9k/ is not the /s/ for traps.
>>
>>34990686
You just assumed my gender. I'm a green trans human that is frogkin
are you being racist towards my fellow green frogkins? Do you not know that frog lives matter?
>>
>>34990686
>shitpost with trans, gay, interracial, women
>robots build resentment to these subjects
>complain robots are bigoted shitlords
>shitpost about it even more
Genius.
>>
>>34990686
you only make us hate you more by coming here, you realise that right? You dont see /niggerhate/ on /r9k/ (hell it gets pruned on /pol/ these days). In fact, robots dont really raise the issue of race, maybe describing someone in a greentext but no further than that.
>>
>>34990686
you are like one of those gay faggots that go parade themselves calling themselves gay faggots and then get upset that people get mad at them and call them gay faggots.

you gay faggot.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.