[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been almost obsessed with the idea of returning to childhood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lucoa-and-shouta.jpg (51KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
lucoa-and-shouta.jpg
51KB, 640x362px
>Been almost obsessed with the idea of returning to childhood again lately, hate everything about being an adult
>See this little shit in Maid Dragon
>Can do magic and is from a long line of mages
>Is cute and young, could probably stay that way forever with strong enough magic
>Is taken care of and loved by a caring busty onee-san dragon girl

I'm so fucking jealous I don't know what to do. I want his life so bad. What should I do? It hurts so bad, maybe if I killed myself I'll reroll into a life like that
>>
>wanting to commit suicide over a cartoon
>>
File: 1047.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1047.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>34990026
It's not a real person anon-kun
>>
>>34990644
>>34990638
But it hurts anon I want her to be real. I want to be little and cute and live with Lucua and have her tease me and laugh about me getting flustered and love and protect me
>>
>>34990026
There is no re-rolling when you die, it's just nothing. It's worth it to try to make this life work.
>>
>>34991041
>There is no re-rolling when you die
proof?
>>
>>34991049
Our conscience is our brain, which is made up of organic material, chemical signals, and electric signals. This is further illustrated by the fact that when someone has a severe brain ailment their conscience is reduced because part of their brain is malfunctioning or dead. When you die, your brain and thus your conscience is decomposed and you cease to exist, returning to the nothingness from whence you came.

In other words, us, our conscience, is not an abstract thing, it is physical, it is our brain. Once our brains die we simply cease to exist.
>>
>>34991041
Well I don't know that for sure, and I'm not sure how I can make this one work. even if I manage to make myself as cute as possible, I'm still not little anymore, and I'm only getting older. I could never get lucid dreaming to work either.
>>
>>34991211
See my above comment. Also, VR will eventually make any fantasy possible so eventually you will be able to live your dream.
>>
>>34991268
But it's so far away, Anon. And even then, won't I still feel like myself? I'd really, really like to be able to lucid dream because then I'd be able to feel however I'd like. I just can't get it to work
>>
>>34991441
Eventually it will be even better than lucid dreaming. Also, there are other ways to be happy in the meantime even if you can't get lucid dreaming to totally work. It's easy to fixate on one thing being the key to happiness, I do it all the time, but there are many ways to be happy and if you get too caught up in one way you miss the others.
>>
>>34991493
But what if I'm an old man by then? It'll be even more gross and creepy and I'll hate myself for enjoying it even more then. I'll hate my body a lot more by then, too. I guess you're right about there being other ways to find happiness, but I just want this so much, I don't know what to do. I've always wanted to be little again and not have to grow or age and I don't know how to get what I want. I hate being an adult so much, Anon. I want Lucoa to take care of me and love me
>>
>>34990026
Robots get nothing more out of life than children get, except they have to start working, so it's understandable. Is it a sexual thing at all?
>>
>>34990638

If you think about it, fictionnal characters are more real than most of the fake people we see on a daily basis. I've never been betrayed by a cartoon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.