[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"My son? My son, he's... uh... he's a really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wojak crying.png (7KB, 206x245px)
wojak crying.png
7KB, 206x245px
>"My son? My son, he's... uh... he's a really good kid."

How was your childhood, anon?
>>
>>34989324
Kinda good but please elaboratw morw anout yours.
>>
>>34989324
Greentext or gtfo.
Orig
>>
One of my worst memories is going to some Japanese restaurant for my dad's birthday when I was of some single-digit age, and didn't really understand the concept of hibachi and shit. For reasons I will never understand, my parents asked *me* where we should sit. I had no idea, tried to articulate that I shouldn't be the one picking the table and shit since it wasn't my birthday and I didn't understand this strange new type of eatery, but they just keep egging me on to pick a table, so naturally I pick the cool-looking grill table. Well, my dad was getting a sushi boat, my mom got some salad or something, and I got chicken tenders or something that doesn't use the hibachi. While sitting at a hibachi table. Understandably, our food took nearly an hour to get to us, likely the restaurant staff was pissed we took that table for nothing. As we were leaving, my dad actually told me I ruined his birthday.

Is it any fucking wonder I do not want to ever talk to people, or express my opinion? And when I get pressured to express myself, I feel horrified? And inevitably fuck it up? Flaring my 'tism? I really wish I could just have fun painting models in a hole and shoot guns in a huge field until I keel over.
>>
>>34989449
>>34989485
That's just what my parents said about me to other parents because I wasn't particularly smart, athletic, beautiful or had any skills. So they resorted to "h-he's a good kid" when complimenting me.
>>
>>34989324
My Golden Age.
>be me
>a funny and nice boy
>very friendly
> had a good number of friends(boys and girls)
>poeple like to spend the time with me
>created always games to do together
>I played outdoor , invited friends to my house or went to them.
>always had fun at birthday parties.
Then I became more and more introvert,spent more time at home that outside. I avoided going at birthday parties, and when I went I regretted immediately after.Lost contact with friends and those who knew.Awkward with girls.
>>
it was good until middle school. it started getting bad at that time. briann and another kid preston started making fun of me and breaking crap. it turned me into a mute in high school. preston was a two faced person. he was cool to people then my house it was bad.
>>
>>34990408
Oh dude that's soooo sad, like really :(
Imagine having that few problems to even remotely believe that's an issue to be upset about. Quick question, are you white?
>>
>>34990630
not him
>dissapointing your parents isnt sad
>being completely nondescript isnt sad
fuck of deshawn. Just because we didnt grow up in haiti and our parents are literate doesnt make that not an issue. Cant you read into things or do you need everything spelling out for you?
>>
unbearable
>>
i was the class clown and said shit without raising my hand and got in trouble all the time

in highschool i didnt talk anymore and had no friends
>>
>>34989663

Your dad fucked up by pinning it on you.
>>
>>34989663
Your parents sound like brainless fuckwits
>>
My mom was my only friend.
My brother told people me and her were killed and he was an orphan.
Mom never really grew up, always stayed in her room. She was an ex-crip and all this cool shit, but she botted in her last years.
She died last September.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.