[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you stop smoking weed because you grew up or because others

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1410.png (105KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1410.png
105KB, 640x1136px
Did you stop smoking weed because you grew up or because others told you it was bad?
>>
i stopped because it kept giving me anxiety attacks

plus weed is for teenagers anyway
>>
for the last several years i've smoked many kilos, on a "good" day i would smoke over 10 grams
>>
>>34989235
Cool. I have smoked many kilos aswell. Maybe we should meet up and dmoke some kilos and talk about weed my man>>34989235
>>
>>34989161
For like a month I did it with some friends of mine. At first it was great fun but eventually I just got really board of it, decided not to do it again, it's a waste of valuable time.
>>
>>34989186
fpbp
A huge portion of the people who ever smoke weed hit this wall eventually, as far as I can tell.
(the part about weed being for teenagers notwithstanding, indifferent to that opinion)
>>
>>34989161
I stopped smoking for health reasons. Plus stoners really end up with nothing in life
>>
I still smoke weed fuuuuck you thought?
>>
Stopped so that I can get my ADHD amphetamines. Got tired of being fat, docile and anxious.
>>
>Did you stop smoking weed

Hah, nope.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>34989161
I have been weed and tobacco free for 16 hours. I was clean for 6 days but I broke down and hit one of my
Chillum st his morning. It resulted in me coughing up pic related. After 15 years of heavy smoking I am finally going to quit.
>>
As I graduate college, I want to be able to pass a hair follicle test (if it came to that). I have a marketable degree, so I intend to find a job that will not do random drug tests after that so I can go back to ingesting marijuana.

Personally, I vaped it or used edibles.
>>
i stopped smoking weed because ever since i became a regular smoker, my mind has become permanently foggy. it doesnt matter if i stop for months at a time, my mind will still be foggy.

figured that im probably fucking myself up even further and i dont want to further damage my cognitive abilities.

i took up drinking.
>>
>>34991069
weed and adderall is a great combination if you don't have to be a serious person
>>
>>34991251
Drinking will fuck your cognitive abilities even faster you moron. The only reason you think you can get away with it is because it's more normalized in culture. Weed fucks with your memory, alcohol fucks with your everything.
>>
>>34991251
>i dont want to further damage my cognitive abilities.
>i took up drinking.
kek'd hard, good luck with that one, anon.
>>
>>34991311
>>34991318
hmm you guys arent memeing. all the anti drinking propaganda ive seen only talks about kidney damage. why dont i ever see people talking about the other long term effects?

well this is fucked
>>
>>34991288
I need to be able to pass as an effective person to keep my basic wagecuck job and with it my GADbux gubmint gives.

When I've secured what I desire I'll treat myself by going out into the wilderness and trip balls on mushrooms. This is what motivates me now.
>>
>>34989161

>implying I stopped

Life would be even shittier if I didn't have that bit of fun in it.
>>
>>34989161
Mostly because my dealer got too old and stopped dealing.

I know where to buy weed from random kids and african americans but I also have no money.

It's going to be legalized this year though, so I'll start up again then.

>weed makes you lazy

it doesn't. I'm as lazy now if not more than when I used to smoke.
>>
>>34989161
Started getting panic attacks while stoned. One day I had a panic attack when I wasn't stoned so I stopped smoking. The panic attacks carried on for 6 months or so and then stopped.
>>
>>34991517
Did you ever go back to weed?
>>
>>34991398
GADBUX?!
What country?
>>
I never started. Weed isn't a thing where I live. I'm pretty down with caffeine though.
>>
>>34991614
Sweden. (If you've ever worked you can get GADbux, BPDbux, ASPbux. Even w/o an employment, education or training there's always the lower paying NEETbux option available.)
>>
Because good weed is hard to find in a non legalization state.
>>
>>34992377
We even provide depressionbux up here.
>>
it cost a lot of money and i also only get anxious now.
i member the comfy times with fapping vidya and music but now its just makes me severely anxious almost psychotic.
>>
>>34989161
Every time I smoke weed now I get some asthma attack and feel bloated. Without any of the actual fun effects. So I stopped.
Booze is more fun.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.