[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tl:dr If I only want to smoke like 2-3 puffs of weed, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1393x808px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1393x808px
>tl:dr If I only want to smoke like 2-3 puffs of weed, what should I do? roll a joint? get a pipe? vape?

I don't know if this is the right board for this but I don't give a fuck. So, I have never been much of a smoker. The only times I've smoked have been when its been offered to me at parties/with friends. But I'm considering maybe just giving it a try, having some around the house for myself if I ever wanted to smoke a bit. I'm very curious though, if I only wanted to smoke like 2-5 puffs and I didn't want to roll a whole joint for that what would be the best thing to do? I imagine I could just make a joint, smoke what I wanted then just store the joint somewhere else, but I guess it wastes a bit each time I start the joint up and kill it? and I don't know how long a long used joint would last for, if it would have an effect on its potency. Any casual smokers here? tips?
>>
Yeah, joint works for what you want. Just relight, puff puff, leave it so that it just dies on its own and save it

Or a cheap $5-10 glass pipe you can use for the rest of your life. Nothing beats glass imo
>>
>>34989031
Just roll a 1.5 gram blunt and smoke as much of it can and feel yourself slowly getting higher as you get trapped in your mind and your heart beats out of your chest
>>
File: wild.jpg (277KB, 1242x1371px) Image search: [Google]
wild.jpg
277KB, 1242x1371px
>>34989031
Get a small pipe or a vape
>control how much weed you smoke
>control how hard it hits
>control when and where you smoke
>can put down and save for later
>portable
It's the best, anon
>>
>>34989031
>I imagine I could just make a joint, smoke what I wanted then just store the joint somewhere else
Yeah just do this, the amount of weed you lose relighting later is completely negligible
>>
get a one hitter
>>
get co2 cartridges and a battery/pen
that's the objectively correct answer to your question
/thread
>>
>>34989031
Make a coke can pipe
>>
File: 1478940449315.jpg (204KB, 592x335px) Image search: [Google]
1478940449315.jpg
204KB, 592x335px
The "one-hitter"
>>
Thanks for the answers, guys. Very useful. Might invest in a vape, seems extremely convenient.

>>34989340
>>34989237
how long does a bag weed last in my closet btw? and if i light up a joint and kill it, how long would that joint last for ?
>>
>>34989031

bong ripit
>>
File: mm-minies1.jpg (124KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
mm-minies1.jpg
124KB, 650x650px
>>34989531
A bag of weed? What size lol

The standard amount is an eigth of an ounce (1/8th a standard ziploc bag) and, if you really only smoke 2 puffs, would last you months even smoking every day.

You don't have to kill a joint. Weed isn't like tobacco that stays lit. Just stop puffing and it goes out in like 10 seconds.

2 puffs on a standard joint are like 10% or maybe even less of the joint. At $20 an eigth of weed (standard price), a joint has around $1 worth of weed or even less.

And weed lasts a long time on storage since it's dry. Protip: don't use plastic bags if you want to contain the smell. For smell-proof containers, your options are glass jars or M&M's tubes like pic related. I don't know what it is but these tubes are 100% smellproof.
>>
>>34989684
What I mean is how long will it keep its potency? if I buy a bag and keep it in my closet, 6-7 months later will it be just as good?
>>
>>34989854
Yes, no problem. For that long do keep it in an air tight container though. Ball glass jars are best for this.
>>
File: Jenna_Fischer.jpg (38KB, 377x437px) Image search: [Google]
Jenna_Fischer.jpg
38KB, 377x437px
>>34989854
If you leave it out, it'll dry up and feel more harsh when you do smoke it. Get a mason jar at least or put it in the freezer

If you can get something mailed to you then get a vape pen with a vial of liquid THC. Same concept as vaping nicotine. It'll be the freshest option and the smell doesn't linger.
>>
seriously co2 vape cartridges
doesn't have to be open
but this basic mechanism what you want for your purposes
Believe me, folks.
http://www.openvape.com/
>>
I keep my weed in a film container, like the one on the right in the pic.

Bought 2 grams last summer. I'm not a heavy smoker at all. Usually a few times a month while I'm chilling I take out my small bong and take a small hit. Just now starting to run out.
>>
>>34989531

>how long does a bag weed last in my closet btw?

If it's properly dry (dry enough that if you take a bud and bend it, the stem snaps with an audible crack, rather than simply bending), and you store it in a container like a ziplock or a glass jar, it will last indefinitely. Well over a year.

If it's not properly dry, it could start to mold anytime.

>and if i light up a joint and kill it, how long would that joint last for ?

If the weed you used to roll the joint was dry enough that it was actually possible to smoke it, then the same applies...indefinitely.

The main issue is just that the herb isn't so damp that it will grow mold. Aside from that you have little to worry about (I suppose the other issue could be dust getting on it, but that is solved simply by having it in a closed container).
>>
File: no.gif (98KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
98KB, 250x250px
>>34989439

>Inhale plastic and burnt paint fumes
>>
You could get a teeny glass pipe. They make some that hold just like 1/10th of a gram (one or two tokes).

The "monkey pipe" is also a popular option.
>>
File: IMG_3327.jpg (12KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3327.jpg
12KB, 255x255px
>>34989892
Platic test tubes are pretty good

Great for transporting joints in your pockets too
>>
>>34990406
will the mold kill me?
>>
>Any casual smokers here?

I've been smoking for 4 years. If you kill a joint for a later smoke, it will become stale and taste slightly unpleasant. Just use a glass piece and smoke what you need.

If you really wanna stretch your bud out, mix your joints with tobacco(something not to harsh). I usually go 1 part cigarette to 2.5 parts weed. That means if one joint can get you high 5 times, a gram could potentially get you high 20 times if you smoke irregularly as to not build up tolerance.
>>
>>34990663

Unlikely but possible. There have been cases of immunocompromised people dying after smoking moldy medical marijuana.

Even if you're young and healthy, you don't want to be needlessly inhaling mycotoxins and mold spores.

Your weed almost certainly will not mold if it's dry enough for the stem to snap. I've always found it a very reliable rule of thumb.

Ideally you don't want it much dryer than that, but if it dries out more, it's not going to do anything bad to your health. It just won't be quite as smooth or tasty a smoke.
>>
Vapes are great for just 2-3 puffs.

The big negative behind vaping is that you can't do it for a long time in the portable ones (unless you conserve heat with the temp gauge but that leads to mediocre hits).

The vape hits hard but you have to understand something about it: it's basically "torching the whole bowl" so to speak. Not sure if you've ever seen a pipe filled with green at the end and watch someone light all the bud on fire. Most people don't do it. They "corner" the bowl so they can take multiple hits while there's still green.

Vaping is like torching but it's less intense since it's just baking it instead of burning. You could vape bud at the highest temperature, take 2-3 hits and it will probably be "cached", basically dry bud with no moisture left to vape. But 2-3 hits of vaped weed at the highest temp setting will set you off like nothing before. Most vapers don't do this since it's kind of wasteful, but damn you'll get lit.

Don't bother with flowermate or pax. Boundless seems to be getting more popular but I'd get the arizer air.

These things are expensive. But once you start going down the vape path, forever will it dominate your destiny and you'll end up buying a Volcano because it's the best shit ever.
>>
>>34989854

I keep mine in the freezer and it lasts two or three months before I go through it all. If you do put it in the freezer, a lot of the trichromes may fall off the bud itself so the weed might not be as potent, but if you have a grinder you can empty all those fallen trichromes into it so you have it in your kief catcher for later.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.