[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice,because ive hitted rock bottom. Im going to turn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: birdie.jpg (43KB, 610x463px) Image search: [Google]
birdie.jpg
43KB, 610x463px
I need advice,because ive hitted rock bottom.
Im going to turn 18 in 4 days and im in the lowest point of my life.
I dont find enjoyment in things anymore,i repeated 2 years in highschool do to this i have to go to nightschool starting in march,i currently balding,I have close to no friends and im ashamed of seeing my family.
How do i get better?
I dont want to be a fucking robot.
I just want to live a normal life with friends ,maybe have a companion (AKA GF) and have motivation again so i can get better at my hobbies.
Any help with this?
I can explain in green text what happend if this thread gets bumped enough
>>
Train anon really it helps to think positively. Maybe martial arts cuz you ll meet some people
>>
Become a philosopher. There are a lot of great intro to philosophy videos on youtube.

I sure wish I had discovered philosophy at your age.
>>
>>34988586
it's only downhill from here
>>
>>34988586
leave, and never return. I'm doing you a service
MODS!
>>
>>34988710
>not beginning Kant's Critiques at age 13

psh, fucking normalo
>>
>>34988586
Sadly, i understand exactly how you feel. I'm currently still in school because i was homeless for a year, and i couldnt afford highschool because my terminally ill mother couldn't work and has to survive off of alimony which my father refuses to pay. My brothers psychotic and my sister is manipulative. I had multiple insane relationships overtime and they all ended horribly because i couldn't sexually satisfy them because I'm celibate. I used to experience daily beatings from my brother and my sister to treat me as her slave, all along watching my mother slowly wither away and my father disowning me. But things started looking up. My brother had to leave and he stopped living with us, same for my sister. We stopped being homeless, and moved into our old abandoned house. And finally, my mother mustard up the courage to bring my father to court, even in the face of adversity. Were only a week away from the court date, and her lawyer is definite we will win our money back and live like kings and queens. I may still be behind two years in school but i managed to do enough school to where i will only be a year behind which im content with. Moral of the story? Don't give up. Even if the devils staring directly in your face and taunting you, making you feel like you have nothing else to live for. If you ever need to talk anon, let me know. Your situation is too familiar for me to not know. Reach out to my email:
[email protected]

I wish you the best my friend.
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THIS BULLSHIT

TRY BEING THIRTY ONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEMS. YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT
>>
>>34988586
>Im going to turn 18 in 4 days
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>34988795
Again anon,im not saying my situation is worse.
>>
File: kazoo.jpg (126KB, 789x721px) Image search: [Google]
kazoo.jpg
126KB, 789x721px
>>34988807
LEAVE ME ALONE IM A BIG BOY
>>
>>34988771
(Cont)
I just want you to know that there a lot of assholes on this site and honestly your not going to get much help. I suggest looking into other boards like psychology today or some shit. I did go through a lot more than described so far on this post and i would love to share my stories with you and help you honestly. Please reach out to me.
>>
>>34988771
how'd you decide to be celibate?
>>
>>34988845
Religious intervention. I hit rock bottom the second time i went homeless at 16 and decided to go christian again. I have to leave now, i have a doctors appointment. Be sure to send a email to me. ill talk to you more.
>>
>>34988586
from personal experience and i turned 18 before 4 months, i can say thata doing the same shit prior to my whining just like you hasnt changed anything
>>
>>34988795
Lacking this much empathy. Wew lad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.