[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the happiest moment of your life anon? Asking out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

What was the happiest moment of your life anon? Asking out of curiosity.
>>
File: 1385838158725.png (225KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1385838158725.png
225KB, 800x764px
>>34987464
Yes goyim fuck that 2d slut instead of stacy while she gets plowed by chad.
>>
File: 7e7.png (256KB, 476x411px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.png
256KB, 476x411px
Last week I said ''You too'' twice in a row to guy who'll decide wether or not I can keep my job.
>>
when i had money in my account after paying bills
>>
I had a crush on a boy once. I managed to get his friendship but was always too insecure to get anything else. Eventually we grew apart, but before that happened we started to grow closer, until I chickened out.
Every day I'd spend with him was absolute bliss. There was one last day once we'd already started seeing each other less often. He had a gf by then so he didn't have time for me and I was always too jaelous to try to reach him. This one day we just chilled all day, and interesting stuff happened to us, like an old man who gave us weed out of nowhere, just as we were both thinking it'd be nice to have a joint together. We overheard some girl's conversation about living in a literally-who town outside the city, in a bus whose route we inadvertedly had taken about 3 times just sitting there. We started calculating terms of the fibonacci sequence in our heads getting excited like crazy while a couple roasties who were sitting near us (while their Chads were playing football) were looking at us probably thinking "ew look at those nerds!". I'd say that has been the happiest day of my life.
Now I still miss him
I'm a guy, obviously
>>
Honestly when I was working part time during high school. It was great, the money seemed like an infinite amount, I didn't have much expenses, it was great.
>>
>>34987696
I realize that at least in my case it comes down to the idilic idea of romantic relationships. I think that is probably a common trait among robots and the reason we are forever alone: nobody in this world (and certainly no women) want this anymore.
In truth, that kind of "love" doesn't really exist and we are all deluded, so we're in fault here.
But I can't shake off the idea.
>>
When I was about 16 I was admitted into a mental health hospital and met an amazing girl. I was only around her for about two weeks but I fell in love with her. It's the only girl I've ever had feelings for and the only person, male or female, I've ever felt closely to. I wish I was able to talk to her again but that will never happen.
>>
>>34988068
by idillic, do you mean movie magic romance?

Like, the perfect song is playing, and now we're going to kiss.
>>
>>34987464
The first time I ever tried DXM when I was a teenager in high school.
I sat around in my room alone and just listened to music. It was heaven and I'll never be able to get that feeling back.
>>
>>34988140
I don't know what it is about mental hospitals that makes everyone thirsty. Both the guys and girls hit on each other like fucking crazy (During the very few times we were allowed to interact). People got caught almost every day trying to fuck around.
>>
>>34987464
Idk, eating hot wings
>>
>>34988262
Sadly we never got to 'fuck around' but yeah, I definitely agree that people are thirsty there. I guess it's the fact that you feel more comfortable, as you're around other people similar to you. Not to mention you're trapped in-doors for weeks at a time with these people
>>
>>34987464
Can't think of any moments that would qualify.

Happiness has been very underperforming all my life so far.

>31yo khv
>>
>>34988150
Nah, I mean you care about her, and she cares about you. You both want to be together, you connect at a deep level. You support each other emotionally instead of stepping on each other's toes. Something were respect and honesty are a thing.
Now if you go out with a girl (or guy for that matter) and you start showing affection you can kiss them bye bye as you see them go with some dude who msitreats her.

I mean, even as I read my own reply I realize how much bullshit I believe about "love"
>>
>>34987696
stupid mentally ill faggot
get the fuck off my board
>>
>>34988322
I am aware that homosexuality is a mental illness and that I should probably be hanged.
But this world is so fucked up in so many ways, I might actually belong here.
You should really find a place that is untainted by the impurities of us bad people.
>>
When 99% of my family hadn't died yet or moved far, far away.
When my friends were still friends.
When I still cared about my hobbies.
When I could've been hired at a gateway job without looking like a loser.
When I still had the chance to improve my grades while it mattered.
>>
File: 1487360400950.jpg (113KB, 736x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487360400950.jpg
113KB, 736x500px
i was at a bar and drunk, there was alao some other guy who more drunk than me, and he would go to random girls and bother them im a creepy way, and i dunno why but i got really angry at him, i was not controling myself and also was on nofap 3rd month so was really high energy. sooo there was this qt standing and this guy came to her and she seemed really uncomfortable and had scared body language, so this douche leaned to kiss her out of nowhere and i just rushed and pushed him over, he got up and wanted to punch me but i did him first, than he stood up and asked mw what i wanted, i told him that the girl was with me and he should fuck off, rage was building up and i was getting ready to bit the shit out of him when all of a sudden this girl put her palm on my chest and looked at the guy and told him that we were together then she looked at me smiled and said "leave him alone please lets go".
the guy fucked off finally, and i kinda got sober and awkard/anxious again and avoided that girl the entire night tho i caught here looking at me many times probably she was waiting for me to make a move or talk to her
anyway in that moment i felt like an alpha chad, never in my life jave i felt like it, like i could do anything without fearing anyone. its weird how little bit of alcohol can change personality so much, i probably would never do something lime that in sobriety.
>>
>>34987464
I always feel the same emotion, so I don't have happy|sad moments.
>>
>>34987464
When i was playing halo and watching family guy with my two cousins at the ripe age of 7-12.
One became an asshole and another a lanky goth boy but we had fun.
But yea thats the last time i was happy.
>>
File: 1475603677706.gif (286KB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1475603677706.gif
286KB, 736x627px
Learning to edge without cumming. It's like my brain is in a constant state of orgasm. Nothing gets me down anymore
>>
>>34987464
All the times I spent with my friends in my late teens and early 20s.
Also the time I visited several countries in Europe on a river cruise and then got to see Denmark where my mom's dad was born.
>>
the first time i got high
>>
>>34987464
When my first girlfriend (who I am still with) cuddled with me in her bed when I met her in person for the first time.

Before meeting her, I was a depressed, anxious, 18 year old semi-NEET loser, but feeling her touch inspired me to get out there and change my life for the better.
>>
File: 1472891829.png (12KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1472891829.png
12KB, 128x128px
>>34990340
Teach me your ways edging anon.
>>
>>34987464
Either, a party at a "friends" house senior year of high school, only time I've ever felt like a normie. Or the summer my of my second year of uni, my parents were paying my housing and I had an online job that I could do as little or as many hours as I wanted on, so I had plenty of money for games, junk food and alcohol so I became a total shut in, it was great
>>
>>34987464
In middle school I got a police award for fighting a gun out of a kid's hands. I was popular for a couple of days.
>>
>>34988400
kek

yea anon why havent you killed yourself yet.

don't you know people without mental illnesses have no place here?
>>
>>34987464
>tfw your life has been so shitty for so long you can't remember the happiest moment or if you even had one.

ow
>>
>>34987464
Little bits of attention I got from a girl at the disco on a highschool fieldtrip. That memory is the only thing that makes me consider going to parties some day and maybe travelling.
>>
I wrestled my phone off my oneitis
>>
I've dreamt I was happy a couple of times, does that count?
>>
>NEET living with mother
>moved to a small suburb in Seattle
>wake up late, take a long shower
>get in my bathrobe and make a cup of coffee
>start eating breakfast (cheeses, fig jam, eggs, toast)
>spend the next few hours relaxing, completely alone except for my cat
>sunlight streams through the window and I feel nice and warm
>realize that I'm totally satisfied and happy with my life that day, and recognize that I'll remember it even years later on as a very good day
>read books and relax with my cat until dinner and bed
It was so nice to just be alone and relaxed. I'm back in college and my life is stressful and full of people now. I wish I could go back to that day.
>>
i learned how to fap.
it was a long time ago but it was a mark for me.
>>
File: 1486174696782.jpg (186KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
1486174696782.jpg
186KB, 645x909px
>>34987464
The whole 2010 year. I wish I can wake up tomorrow in 1st june 2010.

That was literally the best time of my life.
>>
File: touching hands.gif (337KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
touching hands.gif
337KB, 266x200px
When I had a high school girlfriend. She made me feel like I was actually wanted for the first time in a long time.
>>
File: sushisatori.gif (1MB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
sushisatori.gif
1MB, 800x587px
>>34990599
Before you're about to cum, squeeze your perineum (that spot underneath your balls) and pull it upwards, pressing hard on it with your fingers or sitting on it with your heel, and then pull the sensation of cumming up your spine instead of pushing it out your dick. As a beginner, stop fapping just before you cum and pay attention to the sensations to get a feel for them. Your whole body will twist into the orgasm--just melt into it! You should feel the energy surge up part of your lower spine when you do it right.

As you get better, you stop pressing with the fingers and just squeeze the muscles. When you're really advanced, you stop squeezing and choose whether to ejaculate or not. By gaining conscious control you can fap full power into orgasm, non-stop without ejaculating, and the energy will surge higher and higher until finally reaching your head and exploding in an ecstasy you never thought was even possible, not even drugs compare!

You'll be even more horny and energetic afterwards. It might seem terrifying at first and you might wanna cum just to go back to your "normal" self. It's okay. It'll take practice to get over the compulsion to cum and guilt of enjoying pleasure, but after awhile you won't even want to ejaculate because your old self just feels so tired and scared of life.

Don't be afraid of your new self!! Enjoy the new experience of life! After awhile you'll get relatively bored of masturbating because everything else will just seem 100x more amazing and you'll have so much energy you'll wanna do it all!
>>
>>34991954
What made that year so great for you.
>>34992092
Could you tell me more about the time you spend with your gf?
>>
>>34992502
We would "watch" movies at my place. She was really into musicals. Rocky Horror Picture Show was her favorite. We'd lie on my bed, cuddle and make out. She'd hold my sweaty hand. We'd stare into each others eyes. It was really nice. Never had anyone like that in my life before.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.