[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, I accidentally touched a girl's ass and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: feel trip.jpg (325KB, 2681x1412px) Image search: [Google]
feel trip.jpg
325KB, 2681x1412px
Long story short, I accidentally touched a girl's ass and now I'm mentally breaking down. I'm obsessed. I only see her once a week, so what do I do until then and what happens when I see her again?

She wasn't offended or anything and it seems to be doing well.
>>
I really need some help /r9k/ pls assist
>>
File: horton feels a feel.jpg (69KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
horton feels a feel.jpg
69KB, 600x829px
I can't cope with this alone pls I need help
>>
>>34986685
Holy fuck, are you 12 or just that lonely?
>>
File: C3ajyIAVUAAq_Pj.jpg (118KB, 811x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C3ajyIAVUAAq_Pj.jpg
118KB, 811x1024px
Pray and meditate also you should go to the church and ask god to help you get rid of those sinful desires. I also recommend you NoFap, this thing will help you a lot if you regularly fap.
>>
>>34987514
Just that lonely...
>>
Forget her dude. I knew this guy in highschool, he had pretty severe aspergers and he was your stereotypical "failed normie" type. This group of kids would let him hang around them because they'd get him high/drunk and make him do stupid shit (usually getting him into fights or making him steal shit, one time they even got him to give them his house-key and they robbed his house but that's a story for another time.) so anyways one day he got loaded in a shed with a bunch of other people and a girl let him finger her. She told him to stop after a while but he wouldn't and some of the guys beat the shit out of him. He became OBSESSED with this poor girl because she was the first to show him any affection and ended up orbiting her for like two years. I felt so bad for him at the time because he didn't know how much disgust and disdain she had for him.

Don't become that guy bro...Just don't.
>>
>>34987606
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I'd to go out instead of just being an orbiter. I feel like if I actually spent time with her it would make it better.
>>
>>34987657
That's what he thought, too. He thought "well if I'm nice to her maybe she'll like me". He gave her gifts for like two years straight. But life isn't fair that way, people wont just like you because you're nice to them. That's how you get taken advantage of.

I'm not saying this for the girl's sake, I'm saying it for your sake dude. Don't hurt yourself like this, just move on.
>>
>>34986685
greentext the story you fucking faggot
>>
File: verilyverily.jpg (293KB, 707x900px) Image search: [Google]
verilyverily.jpg
293KB, 707x900px
>>34987521

Verily Verily
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.