[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work 50+ hours a week at my new job >only really get the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (18KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 274x184px
>work 50+ hours a week at my new job
>only really get the weekends to do anything I want
>get on my computer
>"son go do something else i don't want u to play vidya gaems they rot ur mind"
>he charges me enough in rent that it will take ages for me to move out

Kill me
>>
File: JohnWayne.jpg (48KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
JohnWayne.jpg
48KB, 698x400px
stop being such a little bitch OP.

the real world isn't hard. I'm 19, I already live on my own, have 10 grand in the bank, and I'm getting ready to move to Japan next month.
>>
>>34986602
Is that supposed to impress me? Go fuck yourself
>>
>>34986329
How much do u earn
How much is your rent
>>
>>34986602
Nice humble brag, mark
>>
If you're working that much how can you not afford to move out? Even if you make minimum wage (7.25 in the USA) you'd be making close to 1500 a month. You can get a cheap apartment for half that.
>>
File: 1112545883585.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1112545883585.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>34987470
Ich zahl bis drei
ich winke dich herbei
und frage
>>
is $400/month in rent a lot?

It supposedly covers food but my parent never fucking buys any so i wind up having to buy my own anyways.
>>
>>34986602
its not hard, its sucks
>>
>>34987540
Depends on where you live. I'm in the Midwest and you could get a whole apartment for $500, cheaper in a small town. If you live in new York then that's very cheap.
>>
File: 1480832881767.jpg (5KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
1480832881767.jpg
5KB, 220x230px
>living with parents
>being charged rent
>parents still tell you what to do

If you have 2/3 of these, then okay. Having all 3 is just cuckoldry of the highest order.

Please, if you're in this position you need to begin to enforce your boundaries and also leave.
>>
>>34987470
Around here the cheapest I've seen is $1250/mo, though they want you to pay like 6 months in advance up front.
>>
>>34987650
Do you understand how this works? If I tell them to fuck off, I get kicked out. If I get kicked out, I have nowhere to stay.
>>
>>34987663
Hm I've never heard of that before. Here the security deposit is usually just a months rent. Does your area have a higher minimum wage? 1250 seems like a lot for a cheap place.
>>
>>34986602
You're gonna move to Japan with a total savings of 10k lol
>>
File: thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>34987689
So you have a choice, either choose comfort and get cucked by your toxic shit-head parents and don't grow as a person and be miserable in the long term. Or choose short-term discomfort for personal growth and independence and the chance to be happy in the long term.

Instead of paying rent you can probably buy a cheap van or car to sleep in while you get back on your feet.
>>
>>34986329
He charges you rent to live at home? Giving your part to the household costs is one thing, but that some shady shit.
>>
>>34987689
It's a hollow threat you faggotini. They do this shit to manipulate you into doing what they want. You fucked up by even humoring them, especially paying them rent.

Put your foot down and stop being such a fucking cuck.
>>
>>34987806

Less than 10k if you take into account the plane ticket and the security deposity for the place he'll stay at, but that's ok because he's 19 and has it all figured out already.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.