[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHAD IS DEAD. Chad remains dead. And we have killed him. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: zarathustra.jpg (5KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
zarathustra.jpg
5KB, 282x179px
CHAD IS DEAD. Chad remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us?

-Fred NEETzsche
>>
I have no reason to hate chad I killed myself.
>>
>>34986325
Will we not have become chads ourselves to be worthy of this deed?
>>
File: nietzsche-hugging-a-horse.jpg (76KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche-hugging-a-horse.jpg
76KB, 500x401px
> be me, NEETzsche
> sitting in my study is Turin tearing down the Baroque ideologies
> normal day, just waxed my mustache
> think back to that roastie Lou Andreas-Salome with whom i was in a love triangle
> sad cringe leads to misery fap
> cum sock x2
> basking in my own self-loathing after glow when i see some untermensch normie beating his horse
> OH THE HUMANITY
> REEEEEEEEEEEEE
> MRW i lose my mind to syphillitic insanity
>>
File: beneaththewhip.jpg (44KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
beneaththewhip.jpg
44KB, 620x349px
>>34986855
>basking in my own self-loathing after glow when i see some untermensch normie beating his horse
> OH THE HUMANITY

As hard as my heart has grown, and as dry and hot as my eyes have become, the story of poor Fritz seeing the horse beaten and his willingness to take the lash of the whip in its place still has the power to coax a tear from me.

When Nietzsche saw the horse beaten, he saw himself in its place: the stupid beast of burden harmed because it failed its obligations to a man so much higher above it. He may have remembered that infamous photo of he and Paul Ree, pulling the cart for the sake of Lou Salome driving them both forward with the whip in her hands. A gentle whip, to be sure, one adorned with flowers rather than shattered pottery. But a simple look at the photo commemorating that event shows it caused Fritz more hurt than the most vicious scourge ever could.

Nietzsche once wrote about a single kiss he shared with Salome. The wicked Antichrist, the dread iconoclast, waxed poetic about an experience most adolescents take for granted and forget soon after having found something more beautiful still. Fritz held onto that moment though. Having spent a life staring into the face of Zagreus, the face of Dionysus when he offers the cruelties of life without surrendering its joys, Nietzsche grasped that silly little bit of affection as a talisman.

It eventually failed him, of course. Ree, his dearest friend, and Salome had an affair. His fingers went limp and his charm fell from his hand. He was no longer protected by the one small memory that gave him a modicum of joy and, bereft of his ward, Dionysus rose up and tore him apart.

Pray to Lord Dionysus a beautiful man, and he'll hand you his chalice and all of the joys it contains. Do so as a monster, and his only response will be the lash of the whip afforded to any beast who dared to think himself worthy of living as a man.
>>
This meme has potential. Sadly I am very stupid and cannot contribute.
>>
File: kahlilgibran2.jpg (19KB, 320x168px) Image search: [Google]
kahlilgibran2.jpg
19KB, 320x168px
Have you not heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the market place, and cried incessantly: "I seek Chad! I seek Chad!"

As many of those who did not believe in Chad were standing around just then, he provoked much laughter. Has he got lost? asked one. Did he lose his way like a child? asked another. Or is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage? emigrated? -- Thus they yelled and laughed.

The madman jumped into their midst and pierced them with his eyes. "Whither is Chad?" he cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him -- you and I. All of us - the denizens of /r9k/ - are his murderers.
>>
TFW I've wasted my live with anime and tendies instead of reading philosophy.
>>
Its not too late for anons to read philosophy.
>>
Nietzsche wrote about all of you, losers. Ressentimental retards.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.