[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /bakerfamily/ here? >Live in a century old home out in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Lucasbaker.jpg (166KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Lucasbaker.jpg
166KB, 350x350px
Who /bakerfamily/ here?

>Live in a century old home out in the country
>Mom,dad and me are all social recluses
>Bitch of a sister moved out to the city
>We only leave the house for food or work. And I spend my day in the attic browsing 4chan.

That game hits really close to home. Anyone else?
>>
>>34986202
wtf is a baker family?
>>
>>34986671
op is referencing resident evil 7

and he's reading far too deep into it. i highly doubt his mom has a spider manko and that his dad maims people for fun.
>>
Was there a reason to make them white trash rednecks?
Kind of turned me off the game tbqh
>>
>>34987357
play the game and you'll find out they aren't really, they're just victims of the main antagonist who turned them into slobs
>>
>>34987357
>t. white trash redneck

did you play the game at all?

also, it isn't stereotyping if it actually applies. accents like that do not naturally exist outside the south.

additionally, there was nothing "trashy" about them. it was an effect of the situation they were put in, which you'd know if you played the game.

it sounds like you were put off because you were offended. try not to take it personally.
>>
But the baker family werent social recluses. The whole reason why they have so many dead bodies around is because people from the community were looking for them.

Did you even play the game or just jerk off to twitch streams?
>>
>>34987409
Yes, I was offended by muh scary rednecks being the bad guys again.
>>
>>34986202

I thought the game was awesome, as an English man that shit being southern American was pretty neat. I would be proud to be American, a place so diverse that these pockets could exist. I love the south, you guys are awesome and dont deserve all the schtick you get from the north Americans in all that media from hollywood etc.
>>
>>34987357

They're Southern for sure, but rednek white trash...

Do you even know what Resident Evil is about? It's always about Mioweapons and weird infections/parasites that fucks with your head.

So if you are familiar to RE customs I don't need to tell you that his game is about a family driven nuts by a parasite.
>>
File: luuc-as.png (506KB, 739x594px) Image search: [Google]
luuc-as.png
506KB, 739x594px
>>34986202
>>34986202
is lucas /ourguy/?
>>
>>34987435
no, lucas started kidnapping those people when his parents and sister weren't stopping it anymore.
>>
>>34987547

The metropolitan south is nice. Oxford Mississippi, Charleston South Carolina, etc. Full of beautiful women with traditional values. Get out into the those states and you would be stunned by the levels of obesity. Don't glamorize the south too much, it would be like glamorizing Essex.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.