[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you realize that women want finacial stability and security

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1216_cash-dollars_650x455.jpg (52KB, 650x455px) Image search: [Google]
1216_cash-dollars_650x455.jpg
52KB, 650x455px
>When you realize that women want finacial stability and security

That's probably the reason why many of us don't gave gf. Normies will keep telling you "Itz all Abu confidence bruh " without telling you that stability is one of or maybe THE most important key to get a gf. This isn't high school anymore. You can't win a girl's heart with a mcDick job or packing up food cans at a groceries and lives with their parents. Maybe you're ugly or short, which can be outside factors to you getting laid, but if you're making from 4k+ a month and not in serious debt, it wouldn't matter too much unless you're chasing high maintenance women. No matter what, a nobody can ever deny that women want a man with money.
>>
>want gender equality
>except in relationships men have to pay for everything

Nope nope nope.
>>
Of course but this isn't new knowledge.
>>
>>34985893
Exactly. Unless you have some actual thoughts about this, why post?

Honestly, it's men's fault for creating this situation, though. They buy into the whole "provider" myth, it's stupid. And women gloat over it. Sad, really.
>>
>>34985847
Its getting worse now as well with the current economic climate. More and more young people are not finding the employment they hoped for and are forced into living with their parents through no choice of their own.
>>
>>34985972

>Honestly, it's men's fault for creating this situation, though. They buy into the whole "provider" myth, it's stupid. And women gloat over it. Sad, really.

While it's true that it men that created the construct of being the provider , it actually makes sense. It's hard work and money that puts food on the table. Not some poor sap that just smothering women with cuddles
>>
File: 12345.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
Its so fucking ridiculous, pretty much every job nowadays requires a disproportionate list of experience/qualifications which are barely relevant to the field. I don't want to live like this but I can't break out of this mediocre employment situation.
>>
>>34985972
Providers myth isn't a bad thing, it's evolutionary. But women were supposed to provide a family in return and all they bring is STDS
>>
File: 1480687610206.png (539KB, 497x510px) Image search: [Google]
1480687610206.png
539KB, 497x510px
>>34985847
> Met gf at highschool
> She's 18, I'm 21
> Great relationship for 7 years
> I work in IT (4k eurobux a month), she is a psychologist (7k eurobux a month)
> She's thin, cute and nice
> Oral obsessed and have the same fetishes than me
The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is that she's winning more than me. Should I put a ring on her?
>>
It takes mature people in a relationship to set aside stupid material things like money and stop competing and just care about each other.
>>
>>34986171
This. Women are neglecting their part of the relationship.
>>
>>34986281
How is she a psychologist at 18. Eurocu KS are weird as fuck. Oh yeah I'm 12 years old and a neurologist
>>
One should first aim to have economical and financial stability for himself first, rather than just for getting gf.

>>34985972
this is a consequence of man looking out for himself. Once he has reached this point of stability, now he tries to find someone to mate with. Woman holds the treasure to man and thus he takes her to her liar. Women are weak and stupid by nature.
Just like with birds, moose, and all sorts of other species, the male has to show his feathers/antlers to get the female. Usually the female has to do nothing but nurture the creatures.
But then we humans came, with our self-awareness, and somehow women started thinking that they are on the same level as men.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487286455514.jpg (71KB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487286455514.jpg
71KB, 960x632px
>>34985847
Its more about the power then the money.
Woman want a man that Is powerful, in the animal kingdom the strongest and most clever male is Alpha.
The security part is also true, looks don't matter really, its about status and power.
Sad but true,jebiga.
>>
>>34986665
She was 18 when I met her, 7 years ago. She's 25 now. I didn't use the right word.
Sorry.
>>
>>34985847
>No matter what, a nobody can ever deny that women want a man with money.

which is why you'll always see people on this board (correctly) telling you why prostitutes make more sense
>>
>>34985847
>Own a house
>Make 90k a year
>Even /fit/
>Kissless virgin at age 29.
>>
>>34986875
alo bre ne ti men jebiga
>>
Me and my gf are financially unstable. I use her car because i don't have one. She paid for my coffee and movie on our first date.

Don't fall for the memes, nothing you'll hear here will apply to ALL women. Keep in mind I met her on tinder too.

Yes its an anecdote but you're doing yourself a disservice by dismissing all women based on the behaviours of the majority.

We're all going to make it (or at least most of us)
>>
>>34986059
But it doesn't make sense, that was my point. If men stopped being idiots about it, they'd live more simply and let women fend for themselves too.

Why support a deadbeat?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.