[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age am i supposed to give up? I'm almost 23, never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

File: 1472493928010.jpg (143KB, 1536x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1472493928010.jpg
143KB, 1536x1120px
At what age am i supposed to give up?
I'm almost 23, never had a girlfriend, never even had a woman show interest in me.
the people at my job are starting to think I'm weird and talking about setting me up with "a nice girl to spend your money" because "guys buy stupid stuff with their money, and you make too much to spend it on video games and sushi for yourself"

I was thinking around 25, if I can't get something by then I'll probably kill myself. I have no interest in being with a fake woman some coworkers set me up with who wants me to drop everything I am and pay for her shit. I have no intention of taking on some single mother who wants a meal ticket. I just want a relationship.

I guess that's impossible for those of us cursed by sub-par genetics in this day and age of hedonism and female entitlement.
>>
>>34985742
why not today?

origiainals
>>
File: 1481836382640.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481836382640.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>34985781
dying is hard and I'm too unmotivated and have a false sense of hope that if I keep living some day, something good is going to happen
but it's a cycle of bad on bad, hoping for something to end it
>>
Honestly, don't bother, especially if you're well employed. Stack your cash, live small and bail out of society as soon as you can.
>>
>>34985987
This, invest and retire before you're 30. Working sucks, disregard women, acquire currency.
>>
>>34985742
I am in my 30s and I'm not dead yet, I mean if you can't deal with it as long as me you might was well end it now.
>>
File: triggered.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34985742

>tfw no wan wan who wears socks
>>
Why would you kill yourself because no gf? There are much better things in life, gfs are most likely overrated.
>>
>>34985987
>bail out of society
How does one do this?
>>
>>34985742
Tfw you would rather kill yourself than settle for leftovers
That makes you more of a man than the average beta who gives up and settles
op you are too good for this world
>>
>>34986093
> buy land
> build house
> install well and solar power
> optionally grow food
> chill
>>
>>34986015
This, and if anything you learn to care less about stupid shit like "tfw no gf" as you go through your 30's.
>>
i lost it at 22 but you may as well not try, i realize it was too late and im terrible at sex, a few more times in the next year and that was it for me completely, havent done it in 4 years since

theres almost no point in even bothering with it unless you have been having sex since like 13 and had it over a 100 times

my inexperience pretty much ruined my relationship, no girl is gonna bother sticking around if you cant hit it right
>>
>>34985742
>the people at my job are starting to think I'm weird and talking about setting me up
Aw, how nice of them.
>with "a nice girl to spend your money" because "guys buy stupid stuff with their money, and you make too much to spend it on video games and sushi for yourself"
You work with a bunch of cunts.
>>
File: 1476865392673.png (475KB, 842x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1476865392673.png
475KB, 842x1128px
>>34985742
Get a dog. You'll get all the affection you need.
>>
>>34985742
what do you work with?
USAHDUASDHASUDh odicknal commeeeent
reeeee
>>
>>34986670
I work in a bank with a bunch of old jewish women
>>
>>34985742
I am almost 23, never had a job, never had any money.
For the past 9 months i have been "living" on my mothers couch in her kitchen/livingroom and every single day she complains about me ruining the couch by sleeping on it. She also complains about not being able to sit down on her couch in her apartment she pays for because i sleep on it.

I have literally zero privacy, all my possessions are gone (including PC), no room for myself. All i have is one cupboard filled with my clothes and a ruined 8 years old backpack.

My days are spent nervously pacing around the livingroom/kitchen back and forth while listening to aggressive rap.

There is no end in sight for this and i am seriously considering doing something drastic that would either get me enough money or get me locked up in prison. I honestly dont care for anything at all, i dont have anything to live for or spend my time with (especially since i dont even have a PC anymore).

I would have never, ever imagined ending up like this. Literally the only thing i wish for is my own apartment/room with pc and enough money to buy food to cook myself and weed+psychedelics.

I guess thats impossible for those of us cursed by sub-par genetics in this day and age of wagecucking and zero freedom.

I would build my own hut in the woods, but then again we live in day and age when that is literally illegal.
>>
>>34985742
It makes me sad too know other robots out there who aren't vegetables that suffer similar to what I feel. The struggle is real, I just want some platonic love.in my.life, not some sex/money crazed fiend...
>>
>>34985742

When I was younger I always joked about offing myself at 30 cause I didn't want to be old. Funny how it's turning out to be a good possibility.

Around 22 I realized my life was shit and tried to fix it. I gave up at 24 when I realized 2 years of holding a job, going out and doing board game groups, going to bars on the weekends, and working out had accomplished me nothing. I was still miserable and too fucked up for people.

Advice, if you're going to kill yourself just do it. After a few drunken nights sitting in my car with my gun trying to work up the courage to do it after ruining everything I had I had, I instead tried to get medical help. What a joke that was. 3 years wasted and I'm even more fucked up now. And I don't have the energy to even try to kill myself. I feel like I'm already dead.

So if you don't give up, I hope you can turn it around. But if you give up it gets worse the longer you wait.
>>
>>34986769
>I would build my own hut in the woods, but then again we live in day and age when that is literally illegal.

That's illegal? In what country?
>>
>>34986830
you have to pay taxes on land and property even if you're "off the grid"
>>
>>34986830
Is this shit-tier bait?
Go in the woods and start building yourself a hut and report back.

Fucking bitch, unless you live literally somewhere with zero government (Somalia) its illegal and the government will fuck you up.
>>
>>34986830
In the USA, building structures on land without proper zoning/oversight is illegal, aswell as requiring you purchase the property from someone.

Don't even consider setting a structure on in public lands... go to prison under the terrorist act.
>>
>>34986093
Just Google for some of the early retirement blogs. There are fully tested plans on how to do this
>>
File: 121213144.png (10KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
121213144.png
10KB, 323x156px
>>34985742
I'm 25. Don't worry life gets much, much worse. Not only will you not get gf, but you'll develop some chronic illness. I just got hit with type 1 diabetes (the autoimmune kind; not the fatass idiot kind). So imo off yourself while you're just behind and not way behind. =)
>>
Honestly, all of the living inna woods stuff is mostly a meme. It's far easier and simpler to just move to a cheap area, buy a small house at the edge of town and live off of an investment fund.

It's not glamorous, but you answer to no one
>>
I'll be your gf if you have a cat and will be clingy
>>
>>34987591
True inna woods is a meme. Not feasible and not worth the effort. It's more than possible to live a rural lifestyle outside of a mid-sized town/city though. That's the best option imo, you can have space, privacy, natural beauty, but still have access to modern comforts.
>>
>>34987662
Yep, I guess that's what I meant. The key point here is that living close to emergency services and having things like running water is really nice. And you can get all of that without breaking the bank
>>
>>34986830
In the first world for probably 150 years now.
>>
>>34985742
>killing yourself over a woman
Go ahead. Nobody cares. Anyone that's been in a relationship knows women are absolute garbage tier to be around. Be careful what you wish for.
>>
I like sushi and video games :3
>>
>>34986830
Assuming you could even find a piece of unclaimed land in the UK, and even if you could you're never less than a few miles from someone that will report you.

innawoods doesn't exist anymore in many places.
>>
>>34986851
>>34986868
>>34986911
>>34987759
>>34987908
What if you just set up tent somewhere in the woods in live in that for the rest of your life? Is that illegal?
>>
>>34988118
In the UK it technically is, people do it but busy bodys like my parents will report them for squatting (which is outlawed now).

You could probably go undetected in big places like north america but not cramped countries like this one.
>>
>>34985838

> have a false sense of hope that if I keep living some day, something good is going to happen

Ban? Is that you?
>>
Move to Japan desu

Jap girls see every white guy as Chad as long as they're not horrendously ugly or obese and 44% of women under 34 are virgins
>>
>>34988389
>as long as they're not horrendously ugly

Welp

>don't even have a shot in Japan
>>
>>34988118
If that's the way you wanted to go, I'd buy a cheap piece of land, pull a trailer out on it, and go at it that way.

But regardless, you'd still need a small income to pay the property taxes, so investing is not optional.
>>
I'm 26, and what I'm gonna say you will not like but if you want the real red pill, if you made it to about 21/22 and are still a virgin never had a gf.....that's it man. You are already past the point of no return. I didn't realize this until 24 when I got my first job and was forced to do a lot of thinking about my life. I paniced, I went crazy trying to re invent myself and failed flat on my face. Too scared to pull the trigger.

Our lives are already over, most of us just don't know it yet. We are dead men walking.
>>
>>34985742

When you turn 25 you start to lose all interest in any kind of relationship if you've gone this long without one.

DO NOT let these whores at work talk you into spending your hard earned money on them.
>>
Tfw almost 24 and thought I found a girl that loved me back, but it turned out I was wrong
She was one of my best friends and now it's anxiety inducing to talk to her
>>
>>34988968

> but it turned out I was wrong

let me take a wild guess

she rode the chad cock carousel while she was with you?
>>
>>34988804
we are the walking ded robots anon
>>
>>34988389
this is not true. Stop spreading these lies to impressionable robots

t. robot that fell for this and is still a virgin
>>
>>34988892
>When you turn 25 you start to lose all interest in any kind of relationship if you've gone this long without one.

im a virgin and 26 this is interesting go on
>>
>>34989190
do you speak japanese?

Also 44% of women being virgins means if i get one their a virgin compared to here where theyve had 2000 penises. Furthermore, average height in japan is manlet so i would be small
>>
>>34989270

japs and south koreans are surprisingly tall
>>
>>34986769
I don't understand. You admitted yourself that you spend all day doing absolutely nothing, and yet you act as if there is some major obstacle in your way. What is stopping you from doing literally anything productive?
>>
>>34985742
Take the elliotpill
>>
>>34986211

Shadilay my brother.

I lost mine at 23 and it was too late for me as well.
>>
>>34986730
This is your problem OP. Don't listen to yentas. They will try to mother you for as long as you work there.
>>
>>34986077

This isn't an RPG. I don't get to max out my other stats because I went with the minimum on attractiveness and masculinity. If you're unattractive to women, there's a good chance that you're going to be a loser in most other areas of life as well.
>>
>>34985742
When a dog can dance in socks, you know you can never give up.
>>
>>34989296
5'8 is their averwge for men. I beat that by 1 inch
>>
>>34988892

>Angry bc of no relationship
>refuses all contact bc of fear of spending money/investing time into a relationship.

I think you'll also be disappointed with friendship at this point as well. You'll probably be shocked and horrified to know that spending time with friends demands an input of cash as well (ex: shared activities)
>>
>>34986100
Killing yourself sooner than facing the facts doesn't sound too manly to me.
It's more like escaping the responsibility for yourself.
>>
See as a long time depressed sour puss I've come to revel in the infinite sadness. I've built that wall up nice and thick now. Where I can truly feel the pain I so love.
>>
>>34989847
not that guy but
i have money because i dont do anything so never spend it so im happy to spend it to do something with friends. I dont want to spend it on some rentseeking whore.

With vs on is the key difference. You spend money with your friends not on them. You dont pay for everyone to go on holiday just yourself. In contrast you buy stacey a new necklace and she doesnt reciprocate.
>>
File: 1479925583167.png (84KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1479925583167.png
84KB, 658x901px
>>34986036
>tfw no wanwanfag gf
>>
I just got a job recently and to be honest I'm enjoying a lot the disposable income and being single right now. Yes, I buy food I like and I buy videogames and books I enjoy. What a disgrace I am!
>>
>>34989858
>responsibility for yourself.

My parents were responsible for creating the person that I am now. By the time I was an "adult", it was already too late.
>>
>>34988804
Posts like these are such a grotesque sight, but not because they're about 20-something virgin.
>>
>>34990010
thats realiti for some of us.
>>
>>34989978
See, there you are doing it again.
>>
>killing yourself because you can't get a gf

How beta
>>
File: 1dxet4.jpg (51KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
1dxet4.jpg
51KB, 670x377px
>>34985742
>"guys buy stupid stuff with their money, and you make too much to spend it on video games and sushi for yourself"
>>
>>34985742
How much you make anon? Just curious where I stack up against the other loser's.
>>
>>34990047

You're avoiding the truth again. The physical structure of the body and brain determine the ceiling of your potential. if you were given defective genes or had stunted growth from a poor upbringing, no amount of effort will fix it.
>>
>>34990029
I am 25 year old virgin, but I don't feel it being a big matter. All I want is to find a semi-stable, respectable job and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>34990000

shiiiiiet nigga what
>>
>>34989961

It won't fill the void trust me, I was there a year ago. Now video games don't even do it.
>>
>>34990010
There's a reason someone makes it to their mid-20s as a non-socailly functional person and that reason is often that the person is irredeemably fucked.
>>
>>34990113
same but im 26 i should probs get one too
>>
>>34990137
im 26 and like that and virgin any sources or articles on the subject?
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (66KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
66KB, 863x752px
>>34986829
23 yo now.
I know how you feel op. Earlirr this week, i just broke down in tears. I haven't cried in months.
It never ends.
>>
>>34990116
a most impresive get. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>34989935
This, seems obvious.
>>
>>34988118
It's illegal here in maple land and the country is 99% vacant. Trespassing on crown land is technically illegal even if it's usually vacant, and if you try doing it on private land you'll probably get shot.
>>
29 reporting in, my life went to shit at 25 i got into a car accident almost four years ago. all of my friends moved on. i was after a girl at the hospital but i got cockblocked, and her mom told me not to shit at the hospital. she told me have my friends bring me out to find a girl. it makes me sad that she said that.
>>
>>34990130
I'm not saying it will fill the void forever, who knows, but at the moment I feel happy. Also unlike most people here I believe it's perfectly fine to be single. You need friends of some sort though, because human are social animals and we can't really function without social contact. But you can be happy without having sexual relationships.
>>
>tfw too dumb to even enjoy video games
>tfw can't "get good" because my brain is just as inferior as my body
>>
>>34990396
so you do have friends? It isnt just the money which makes you happy.
>>
>>34985742
M8 you can live a wholesome life without a girl.
Maybe it won't be everything you've ever wanted but you can still be happy
>>
>>34986769
Why don't you try you know... getting a job? If you have so much free time, then take that time to look for a job. Even better is that most jobs are found online (which your here now so I'm guessing you have some way to get online), so you don't even have to do very much.

Of course this isn't an immediate fix, but it will pay off in a couple of months once you have one. Then maybe your mom would be happy since your bringing money in, and you can save up money to move out yourself.
That's what I'm doing/did. I spent 2 years as a NEET after HS, because I couldn't find a job. Then I found one, and worked it for 2 years. Then I got a better job because of my experience at the previous one.

Now while I'm still with my parents, at least I'm making way more money now. I've also been saving up as well. There's better options then committing a crime, or taking your life anon.
>>
accept this simple truth:
because of your desperation and the state of your existence, the minute you find a relationship, you will want to get out of it.

the reason for this is two fold:
1. the state of your existence
2. your desperation for any companion

to address point 1:
chances are right now you are not a confident and driven person. you most likely live a passive lifestyle, waiting for good things to land in your lap. you're most likely petrified with every human interaction you experience, and try to just "act normal" and wind up looking like a robotic freak to everybody who you interact with. this is why people don't take an interest in you.
you don't have to be fit, you don't have to be 7 feet tall. you simply need to know 100% in your heart who and what you want to be, and then be that without any fear or reservation. seriously, if there is a shadow of a doubt in your mind, you will not succeed. this mindset allows you to exert your will into the realm of the physical and overcome any adversity (so long as you have the strength of will, the patience, the critical thinking to understand what you need to improve on, etc).

to address point 2:
being desperate for any old woman who happens to waltz through your tiny sphere of influence in the world means that 9 out of 10 times that you actually do pull interest from them, you will almost immediately regret it. unless you're solely looking for sex/one night stands. otherwise, you will begin to think "is this really somebody i want to be seen with?", "can i not do better than this?". note that this isn't a failure of confidence. in fact it's exactly the opposite. it means that deep down you have the confidence that you are better than these people. and if you try to ignore that, it will make you miserable.

hth
>>
>>34990696
i already know this but 1. is too hard to address. Im supposed to learn that at school but i never did. I dont want anything really, just a friend and i dont know what i want to be because ive never wanted anything besides this.
>>
>>34990929
look nobody can tell you what you need to do. but there must be something you enjoy. so i would recommend following that, maybe going to college or starting your own business related to it. or you could just fall back on teaching yourself programming/web design and getting a degree and finding a decent job that way. whatever you do just get yourself right and worry about relationships later. i know its hard to put that stuff on hold, but just remember that you'll be miserable until you meet the right person. and you most likely won't find the right person until you do some serious work on yourself first.
>>
>>34990929
>>34991280
>>34990929
oops i went straight into vocational shit. that only applies if you're unhappy with your job, or embarrassed about it.

besides that, just learn to be somebody. learn to not be a literal robotic weakling. get out in the world and do literally anything. get involved in your community. meet people.
>>
>>34991280
im doing a maths degree. Honestly ive no passion for it anymore but ive the aptitude so i feel like i should finish it. Ive been learning japanese for about 4 months now and i do enjoy that. In my dreams ill go to japan and start again; nobody will know me, ill have an excuse for misunderstanding things and i can make a fresh start. Ive 2 years until my degree is done and i want to have at least n3 under my belt by then (i think i could take n5 this summer). I started working out at home and its coming along fairly well. However, social interaction just terrifies me. Im too scared to join a gym, i cant face actual japanese classes and the thought of doing any activity i could publicly fail in makes me want to die. There are things i want to do but i cant bare the thought of being bad in front of others or failing in front of them f the shame and embarrassment would kill me.

I-i appreciate the advice anon. Even if it is a bit generic i appreciate it.
>>
>>34990696
>you don't have to be fit, you don't have to be 7 feet tall.

You need to be big and masculine for women to actually find you attractive.
>>
25 year old virgin here. I will against all odds meet the one someday. A lot of women are into older men and once I am a few years older I'm going to have money and a semi-decent job and maybe some girl a few years younger than me will come along.
>>
>>34991574

Money doesn't matter for sexual attraction, it's purely physical.
If you need money to get a girlfriend, then you're just going to get a gold digger that doesn't actually like you.
>>
>>34991527
>>34991609
lol people are physically attracted to different things, don't let these /fit/fags get you down
>>
>>34986184
exactly, it's like I don't care but seeing young kids don't even know they will be alone for prob another 10 years or life, and they wan to kill themselves, do it then faggot kids.
>>
>>34992282

Not really, it's instinctual, the vast majority of women are attracted to the same types of traits.
/fit/fags are delusional for thinking men could lift their way out of physical inferiority.
It's all about the underlying structure of your body. Spending all day to pack muscle onto a short, thin, narrow bone structure with an ugly face and a small dick is a retarded waste of energy.
>>
>>34992450

hours every day*
>>
>>34992450
plenty of things are instinctual but we manage to override those instincts. for instance, most of us don't live in the wilderness anymore or just rape people whenever we feel like having sex.

however, in your world view, what is the alternative for these /fit/fags that you deem delusional? surely some self-improvement is better than nothing, even if in your opinion it doesn't make you more desirable to the ladies that isn't the only reason people get fit. it's about strength and self-confidence first and foremost.

or for short, less-masculine men, what do you see as the alternative for them if self-improvement is futile in your eyes?
>>
>>34992649
>plenty of things are instinctual but we manage to override those instincts. for instance, most of us don't live in the wilderness anymore or just rape people whenever we feel like having sex.

Sexual instincts are as primal as they've ever been.

>surely some self-improvement is better than nothing

No. Putting in a lot of effort and not getting any positive result is worse than doing nothing at all.

>or for short, less-masculine men, what do you see as the alternative for them if self-improvement is futile in your eyes?

There is no alternative. "MGTOW" is mostly just a coping mechanism, but if women didn't want these men when they were young, they shouldn't become the voluntary chumps that get used for financial support when they're older.
>>
>>34992955

but my man getting stronger and built is objectively a positive result. would u wanna be some weakling your whole life? exercise makes ufeel good, and building strength makes u more confident in your physical prowess.

your worldview is hilarious and you strike me as someone who is into PUA culture. believe it or not, even if what u say is 100% true and if you're under 6' you can literally never hope to stumble your way into some gash, sex isn't the end-all-be-all of existence.

you got a one track mind son
>>
>>34993385

>but my man getting stronger and built is objectively a positive result.

Not really. It's a means to an end, so what is the end?

>would u wanna be some weakling your whole life?

Not a choice imo. If you have thin and frail bones, you will always be a weakling.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.