[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 13 >very bored >thought it was fun to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>be me
>be 13
>very bored
>thought it was fun to put stuff up my ass
>know it is wrong and gay
>still regret to this day
>>
>>34985550
Was it so painful? Or you became addicted?
>>
>>34985550
plis anser
>>
>>34985567
Never really hurt, no pleasure either.
The only thing I know is that I'm never getting that bored again
>>
>>34985550

It's only gay if you think about men while doing it.
>>
I remember I stuck a dildo up my ass when I was younger, it felt kinda good because I hit the male G spot or whatever. But the thought of a guy doing it makes me uncomfortable, am I gay?
>>
>>34985915
So what's the prioblem? Your father used a pipe you shoved up you ass?
>>
>>34985915

>no pleasure either

That's because the anus/colon/whatever is for defecating.

Anal sex is a meme. The colon/anus/rectumwhatever is not erogenous.

The sensation of having a full rectum can stimulate the vagus nerve, which can cause a flight of ideas and intense feelings in many people. The same thing happens when they have to poop but hold it in. The poop stimulates the vagus nerve. The phenomenon is called "poophoria". Look it up. That's all anal sex is. Oh, and yes, stimulating the prostate can cause an ejaculation in some men. It's often an anorgasmic ejaculation.

A man's pleasure center is his foreskin, not his anus. Stimulation of the foreskin is where actual sexual pleasure comes from.
>>
>>34985951
Not at all, strapon-loving hetero males are still hetero.
>>
>>34985958

>This sensation that people enjoy is just a meme
>>
>>34986021

The meme is that it's different from having to use the toilet, or that the anus is an actual sex organ.
>>
>>34986021
>>34986054

By the way, I can enjoy a back massage. But that doesn't make it "backal sex".
>>
>>34986078
It does if it's done using a penis.
>>
>>34986054

It is different to using the toilet. Compare tickling yourself with being tickled. Now compare accidentally touching yourself in a ticklish spot with someone deliberately tickling you there. Same nerves, roughly the same stimulation, completely different results.

As for a sex organ, it clearly isn't a reproductive organ, but it can be used in a sexual manner. Just like the mouth or hand.
>>
>>34986078

>I don't call penis in mouth oral sex
>>
>>34986166

Meh. Sex play but it's not the same as actual intercourse.
>>
>>34986142

Try tickling the soles of your feet and tell me it doesn't tickle.
>>
>>34986194

I was taking the piss. I didn't think you were actually that absurd. You make me sad.
>>
>>34986219

It doesn't and it certainly doesn't tickle anywhere near the amount it does when someone else does it. I guess r9k is the wrong place to be talking about human contact.
>>
>>34986219
It doesn't! Even if you put your hand on another person's hand while this person is tickling you, it tickles less. Cause your brain thinks you do it yourself.
The tickly feeling is the mechaniam of defence. And when you control it, no defence is needed.
>>
>>34985550
The first thing I put on my ass was a stylus. It was good, but I should have used a strap. There's nothing more embarrassing than explaining to the ER doctor (which was a woman, btw) that you have a Nintendo DS stylus in your rectum.
>>
>>34986336
Did they have to surgically remove it? Or did you have to wait your your next shit?
>>
>>34985550

Fuck I did the same thing, I stopped doing in highschool but now I'm put stuff in my butt all the time
>>
>>34986407
Have you tried cucumbers?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.