[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever been cucked, /r9k/? Reminder that you don't have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: 004.jpg (373KB, 1280x1813px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
373KB, 1280x1813px
Ever been cucked, /r9k/?

Reminder that you don't have to be in a relationship to experience similar sensations.

That cute, homely shy girl that sometimes glances your way. How many dicks do you think she has taken up her non-pure snatch?

Ever had a childhood or school sweetheart? What do you think she's up to these days?

What could have been...
>>
>>34985149
I'm pretty sure my first gf might have cheated on me but I was 15 back then. Othet than that I don't think so, no.
>>
>>34985149
>>Reminder that you don't have to be in a relationship to experience similar sensations.

Reminder that 90% of guys who think they've been "cucked" never actually tried to date the girl and thought autistically talking to her for 5 mins guarantees a relationship.
>>
File: 012.jpg (214KB, 1003x1416px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
214KB, 1003x1416px
>>34985219

stalking a "wife material" girl for months and then watching a Chad swooping in and making her his 1XXth meaningless fucktoy is the best feeling, though
>>
Spent a half of 2016 trying to fuck my oneitis. Farthest I got was third base, but she would never let me fuck her. One time she started crying because she didn't want it to go that far, I left after that. She would never give me a straight answer in why she wouldn't have sex with me, it was torture. We frequently slept in the same bed too. We would cuddle and she would have her titties out and oftentimes id finger her.

She made up some shit on how she doesn't want to hurt me or anything. Slowly distanced myself and stopped talking to her. Now she's fucking one of my friends. So many good times and memories with her, but I don't think there's anything I can do now.
>>
>>34985149
Kinda...
LST
>We decided to 'Wait and see what happens'
>She lost interest and stoped talking with me
>She was my only friend
>Found out months later she started to date a chad...
>She was no stacey btw

To this day I've never tried again, I'm afraid this would happen again, and again, and again...
>>
I have yes, caught my bf cheating and got beat up. Was too cowardly to end it there though and it continued for awhile, the other girl started doing cruel stuff as well.
>>
File: 18.jpg (371KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
371KB, 1000x1412px
>>34985736

I'm interested in knowing what Chad did with her afterwards. Did she dump her afterwards like a used cum rag? Did you pick up her pathetic single mommy ass and offspring like a good little cuck?

I've heard so many true stories of women being sluts and getting one night stand'd only to be immediately forgiven because "they were drunk".
>>
What are some gud soul damaging ntr doijins
>>
>>34985149
This is one of the reasons I'm saving myself for marriage. I don't think it's unreasonable to care about what other people think, especially if those people are sensitive young guys that I might want to date.
>>
File: those aren't his babies.jpg (750KB, 1280x1826px) Image search: [Google]
those aren't his babies.jpg
750KB, 1280x1826px
>>34986431

Have you read anything by xration, friend?

His major story arcs are translated and hot as fuck.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (12KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
12KB, 277x329px
Yeah, when I was a weak and pathetic NEET I tried to get into a relationship with a girl. In the end she went back to her abusive bf, and she's always sadposting on Facebook now and I get some enjoyment. I've spent the past year bettering myself and I'm about to leave to join the military, and the other day she messaged me about how much she missed it. It was a very liberating feeling when I told her I'm not interested, and despite me being a KHV I don't think I'll ever stoop back down to being such a pathetic cuck ever again in my life. She missed her chance, now she must live with it. I plan to spend the next 4 years sculpting my body in the gym and having a worthwhile military career, if she regrets it now then I can't wait to taunt her in a few years.
>>
>>34985919
I don't know, they seemed happy last time I saw her facebook (Last year) I do think they are together to this day
>>
>gf watches movies with her friend
>>
>>34986825

ROASTIES O1R1GINALLY BTFOOOO
>>
>gf goes ice skating with Chad
>"He's my childhood friend!"
>>
File: 1468580884986.jpg (99KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468580884986.jpg
99KB, 600x480px
I talked with a "robot" from r9k who was a virgin at the time. Then he said he was going to meet up with some other girl and they ended up having sex. He sent me screenshots of their text conversations where it was obvious what had happened. He was definitely doing it on purpose.
>>
>>34986858
I knew a nerdy girl who was into anime and rpgs. Already had 2 inside her by hs (to our knowledge). Red flag for "nerdy grills" is they have shallow tastes. Yaoi, rpgs, anime, all so... Basic (playing rpgs for the characters/not going into depth and making own speculations about game/anime). Just more mindless stacy hedonism. Remember, same girl, different playing field
>>
>>34986825
Well done anon, too bad roasties wont have any self awareness to see their mistakes
>>
File: 1318811132835.jpg (92KB, 600x821px) Image search: [Google]
1318811132835.jpg
92KB, 600x821px
This is not cucking. Its called getting NTR.
>>
>At party
>In love with best friend (a girl, obviously)
>Found her making out sloppily with a friend
>Later that night they fucked in an upstairs room
>She told me all about it
Didn't mind at the time because I was denying my feelings to myself. In hindsight it's probably the start of my cuck fetish. Fap to the thought of it to this day.
>>
>>34987211
>thinking there should be a difference
Are you implying its less degenerate than cucking anon? Dont be a goy
>>
File: b_096.jpg (614KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
b_096.jpg
614KB, 1280x1808px
>>34987211

fundamentally the same shit in a different language
>>
>>34986825
Still doing things with the thought of
>yeah she'll see how better i am now!
Means she still owns a part of you m8.
>>
File: 3.jpg (53KB, 953x843px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
53KB, 953x843px
>>34987228

That's the good stuff, mate. My girl was fucking old men behind my back for money.

Karma hit, she got pregnant from one of them, married and now has a black eye more often than not.

At this point I'm so far down the rabbit hole the first thing that comes to mind whenever I take even the slightest interest in the opposite sex is how many sexual partners they've had, how many at the same time, etc.
>>
>>34987013
>I talked with a "robot" from r9k who was a virgin at the time. Then he said he was going to meet up with some other girl and they ended up having sex. He sent me screenshots of their text conversations where it was obvious what had happened. He was definitely doing it on purpose.
If you don't want this then stop talking to chads you absolute idiot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.