[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Learn HTML+CSS >don't know what to make >literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 123123.png (81KB, 231x277px) Image search: [Google]
123123.png
81KB, 231x277px
>Learn HTML+CSS
>don't know what to make
>literally spent 3 hours trying to figure out what to make

What the fuck is the point if I have no imagination or idea what I'm going to do? This is why I stopped learning programming, music, art, and any other hobby that isn't auto pilot linear from point A to B. I can't figure this shit out on my own.
>>
>>34985131
make a portfolio website for yourself
>>
>>34985131
A good idea is to make shit that's actually useful for you.

Make your own 4chan image downloader, that's useful and probably would require a bit of research and learning at your level to make.

I started enjoying programming after I made my own my graphical scientific calculator because I got fed up with the shitty default windows one.
>>
>>34985584
This. Even though most of this type of programming will be reinventing the wheel (there's almost certainly an application that already exists for what you want), it's one of the best ways to learn to program. If you get particularly good at it, it gives you the opportunity to improve upon the existing application with features of your own.
>>
>>34985420

>make a portofolio website of myself
>"i can do lots of things but im not necissarily good at any of them."
>website has no content.
>>
File: PgCqOzA.jpg (96KB, 1120x954px) Image search: [Google]
PgCqOzA.jpg
96KB, 1120x954px
>>34985131
>HTML+CSS
>programming

lol

learn a general purpose programing language like Java (best), Python (if you're lazy) or since you've already gone the HTML+CSS route, Javascript (horrible language but very useful).

>>34985718
So? I made one back when I was in highschool, the only thing I put on it was a few shitty exam results and a list of academic books I've read, it takes like 40 minutes make and you could even put it on your CV to impress your dinosaur employer.

But because you clearly have no enthusiasm for anything that doesn't have a direct logical goal, do what this anon said (>>34985584) and just make something useful.

A good idea a image randomiser, whenever I go to fap at some pics I have stored on my computer I use a random image selector so I don't have to the same order of pictures again and again.

Hey, if you make that then you could put that on your online portfolio, amazing!
>>
>>34985889
Python is quite good for web development though
>>
>>34985131
make some fuck-off ARG website thing. see hekatestation.net
>>
>>34986234
>no static typing
>not true OO
Fuck no. Python is good for commandline tools and scripts, but not for scalable applications.
>>
>>34985584
>creating a 4chan image downloader from html+css
Fucking how? Just create a portfolio and tribute page. After that learn javascript and jquery
>>
>>34986319
hey it makes a nice vidya dev language if you stick to 2d
>>
>>34986319
muh i need to create photoshop everytime.
99% you don't do shit in frontend. Also Object Oriented Religion must die. You are a part of the problem in programming community
>>
>>34986700
Other paradigms are fine to include, but to also be OO is absolutely essential nowadays. Why else would PHP become fully OO starting with PHP5?
>>
>>34985131
http://automatetheboringstuff.com/
https://pyahk.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
https://www.kali.org/
>>
>>34986892
I have no problem OO being huge. I'm just a little bit pissed that people need to use absurd amount of Objects to create even a basic program.
>>
>>34987007
That's on them. There's object hell the same way one can get carried away with too many variables, conditionals, loops, etc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.