[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Feels. I'm Anon's teacher and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Feels. I'm Anon's teacher and I'm glad you could join me today so we can discuss your son's behavior.
>First, I want to share this report Anon made. Students were supposed to write about what they did over the long weekend. Is it really true that all Anon did was watch tv and play video games? Doesn't he have any hobbies or friends to play with outside the classroom?
>Next, take a look at this short story Anon wrote. He writes about himself becoming king and taking control of peoples lives, killing those who get in his way. This isn't the product of a healthy mind.
>Anon was also supposed to write about what talent he has, but he never completed the assignment. When I confronted him about this he started crying and saying he wasn't good at anything. This is a very worrying sign.
>Anon is a bright student who does well on tests, but school isn't only about grades. He never talks to or plays with other students and is always nervous when doing presentations. If this isn't fixed right away, Anon's in for a disappointing future.
>>
thank you for this quality OC, OP
>>
>>34984949

thank you very much for your kind reply Anon that was very gracious of you
>>
>>34984919
Except for the third line everything matches my life in 100%. That line is just way too edgy.

Nicely done Anon, made me think for a second.
>>
>>34984919
I really wish one of my teachers said something like this to my parents.
>>
>>34984919
>If this isn't fixed right away, Anon's in for a disappointing future.
Right then I'd probably snap and say something like "Listen here you burnt out bitch, anon is 11 (or so) and is just expressing unfamiliar emotions brought up by puberty, so I'd appreciate it if you don't make such uninformed, generalizing statements about my SON again! Unless you want me to take this up with the principal!"
>inb4 you'd be too pussy
You'd be amazed how alpha defending your kid's honor can make you.
>>
I love how the dad is horrified but the mom is either delighted or can't read, so she pretends.
>>
>>34984919
This hits home anon.

>Go through the entire education system only focusing on grades and performance
>Completely don't develop myself in any other respect
>Reach the ceiling of education and finally leave it with references (etc.)
>Realise that what gave me purpose for my entire life thus far was study

Now I have nothing. Its like everyday I walk around aimlessly meanwhile normal, rounded people are getting married and progressing with their lives. It feels awful.
>>
>>34986204

And then your child grows up to be a loser and it's all your fault because you ignored the warning signs and chose not to get professional help. Congratulations.
>>
>>34984919
>implying my parents ever went to parent/teacher conferences
>imploding every time a teacher called home they were greeted with a prompt "FUCK OFF"
>imploding they care
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.