[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating your cum after fapping is the equivalent of taking a shot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2516.png (204KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2516.png
204KB, 854x480px
Eating your cum after fapping is the equivalent of taking a shot of growth hormones.
>>
>>34984826
How so?
org1nal
>>
If you link a scientific journal supporting this i will seriously start eating my own cum.
>>
I've always dont that ever since I started fapping but I'm still a skinny manlet.
>>
>>34984850
>>34984856
>>34984873

You guys thought the "muh gains" meme was just a meme?
>>
>>34984856
https://selfhacked.com/2015/04/22/unhealthy-ejaculate/
>>
This is the secret they don't want you to know.

In fact men are 100% sexually self sufficient in this era.

You are crying for a gf for all the wrong reasons when you could be fapping and eating cum.
>>
>>34984902
hmmm, the article doesnt site sources and seems both somewhat disreputable and too good to be true.
However, that said, it seems both believable and likely that semen has a lot of minerals in it. Im tempted to try though id have to think of a way to make it palatable. In rice perhaps? I probably wouldnt notice it then though cooking it would likely lower the nutritional content.
>>
Real talk: I don't like the taste of cum and I feel gay for doing it. Do the benefits really outweigh how disgusting I feel?
>>
>>34985109

Don't cook it just eat it fresh, like a shot. Just chase it down with a drink.
>>
File: 8xdZKgw.gif (380KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
8xdZKgw.gif
380KB, 500x360px
>>34985109
It's already known that semen is very rich in proteins, generally those that have gone into your testes manufacturing them.

It's a bit like recycling, actually. You'll never get all of it back, but a decent proportion of the nutrients used to make it will go right back into your body.

t. Semen-eating robot.
>>
File: 1475545442775.png (858KB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1475545442775.png
858KB, 1600x1597px
>>34985109
>Put it in a turkey baster
>Share it with the family
>>
>>34984826
Whats the source to this mysterious image?
>>
>>34985129

I mean it doesn't mean you have to go down the slippery gay slope and starting sucking off guys on grindr.

Besides your own cum is the best for you.

Just chase it down. Avoid eating the clear stuff just the thick white parts.

Wipe the clear stuff away.
>>
>>34985171
What's wrong with the clear stuff?
>>
>>34985166

Some JAV video. They're the only ones who pixelate.
>>
>>34984902
I read it too, no citations/sources and it makes no fap seem superior.
>>
File: IMG_0200.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.png
1MB, 640x1136px
This is how traps are born

4chan propaganda machine

Don't eat your cum
>>
>>34985187

Tastes bad, and it's the ammonia part of the semen. Also has no nutritional value.

Can't avoid eating some of it but you can avoid a lot of it.
>>
>>34985190
god i hate japanese males

barely any white men in jav but niggers aplenty
>>
>>34985199
>no fap
>superior
You realize it was a failed idea by Reddit, right?
>>
>>34985207
>posting roastie stacy makeup whore
that's how traps are born
>>
>>34985199
>>34985223

No fap is actually terrible for you.

Eat fap is the new way.
>>
>>34985220

They like fapping to it. But not to white men apparently.
>>
I don't lift. Would I get any real benefit from eat fap?
>>
>>34985236
No fap is for alphaChad who needs that testosterone increase

All it does is put on edge like you're ready to have sex at any time

Which is fine for Chad, he can actually get laid. For a Robro though?

It's pointless for a robot to go no fap because you're not getting laid no matter what

And you have to get the poison out. You get prostate cancer if you don't ejaculate
>>
>>34985289

Ya everyone would benefit. All those shots of growth hormone you throw away when you throw away your cum after fapping.
>>
>>34985296

You should do no fap for 2 days at most. Rest of the time you should Eat Fap.

2 days of No Fap for that big flooding load inside Stacey's hungry puss.
>>
I remember reading that you shouldn't swallow a load because the sperm swim around your brain and fuck shit up
>>
>>34985338
This might be the most amazingly autismo post I've ever had the pleasure to read
>>
>>34985338

I climbed from Bronze 5 to Gold 5 exactly when I started doing Eat Fap instead of No Fap.

It's giving me super brain if anything.
>>
>>34985369
>not diamond

I'm out
>>
File: 1475301093690.jpg (1MB, 1154x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475301093690.jpg
1MB, 1154x1500px
>>34985338
>started doing eat fap
>tfw to intelligent too go back to no fap
>>
you mental degenerates are pretty desperate for new blood
>>
>>34985338
>>34985369
God r9k is retarded now. All the tranny threads have just melted peoples' brains apparently
>>
>>34985397

I'm climbing. Climbing requires me to play different roles because people have weak roles in different elo.

I used support/adc to climb to gold, now I'm climbing gold as top/JG.
>>
>>34985408

>eating your own jizzum is gay
>>
>>34985145
its quite viscous so i think drinking it would be a problem. It also sounds like an awful way to finish after masturbating; i want to relax not gag after cumming.

Hmm, this is a dilema. If i came into a cup and mixed it with a little water do you think i could leave it for 20 mins and drink it that way?
>>
>>34985457

I don't do that and I can't recommend it.

It's gotta be done immediately after fapping.
>>
>>34985338
this cant be serious. You realise the only place it can go is to your stomach where the sperm will die. Even assuming they didnt they arent small enough to be absorbed by the intestines and even than theyd be in your bloodstream not your brain.
>>
>>34985466
What if I refrigerate it?
>>
>>34985482
Which is more dangerous? Stomach acid or vaginal acid?
>>
>>34985485

Nope gotta be done immediately.

Refrigerator would make it worse/harder to do.
>>
>>34985466
that sounds like a good way to ruin fapping. Why not exactly? Mould couldnt aggregate so quickly.
>>
>>34985499

No way, it completes fapping. No post fap depression if you Eat Fap.
>>
>>34985457
It's really not that bad, just drink some milk or soda afterward to get rid of the aftertaste.
It does taste like shit, but on the moment you don't even feel it, especially if it's still hot.
>>
>>34985493
stomach acid by a large margin. There are other things in the stomach as well, namely enzymes which will break down the protein the the sperm destrying its strcture which arent present in the vagaina (for obvious reasons).
>>
Guys, don't eat your own cum.

...I did it...

...it was alright...

...I'm probably a faggot...
>>
http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1079514/health-benefits-of-sperm

It's a girl """study,""" but it pretty much says the same thing. Eat fap is good for you.
>>
>start doing Eat Fap
>develope XbOx Hueg appetite
>>
http://www.news-medical.net/health/Swallowing-Semen.aspx

>"Semen has been found to contain many proteins that may well complement the protein present in hair molecules."

EAT FAP CONFIRMED TO BE REVERSE BALDING!
>>
Can I get a good summary of the pros and cons of eating cum? Especially my cum?
>>
>>34985678

This

>>34985687

Eat your own cum and nobody else's. your own cum is the best and most appropriate for us.
>>
>>34985687
Literally the post right above you.
>>
>>34985397
>not master
seriously start eat fap before its too late you still have time
>>
I may be gold 5 but I'm better than 80% of LCS players because I do Eat Fap.

Plus my item builds are second to none.
>>
I probably gained 10 lbs of lean muscle from Eat Fap in a month.
>>
>>34985338
Seriously please tell me about your life, what events occured prior to you making this post
>>
>can't ejaculate far enough to get it in my mouth
REEEEEEEE!!!!!!
>>
>>34985989

Cum on your stomach and eat with fingers.
>>
I've gotten Thicc
>>
Doesn't cum contain estrogen though?
>>
hormones are complex and delicate protein structures, they will not survive the digestive process nor will they be then absorbed into the bloodstream, you might as well not bother.
>>
>>34986034

Anti Eat Fap shill! You come here to suppress the glorious truth .
>>
I always eat my own cum. It makes cleanup easier (just blast into your hands, eat and wash hands) and it kinda tastes nice.
>>
Also Eat Fap would explain why gay men are so buff. They're constantly eating cum.
>>
>>34986034
Got any sources on that, bub?
>>
>>34986034
the nutrients and minerals will though. That said, why not just take vitamin supplements.

>>34986085
Its very obvious. Hormones are made of steroids and amino acids both of which are broken down during the digestive process. If you want to take hormones you have to inject them
>>
Don't listen to this pharma shill - the best vitamins for you are produced by your own balls.
>>
>>34986218
>Paying hundreds of dollars for supplements when you can just get them by doing what you love for free
>Wanting to waste money on cleanup
>>
>>34986253
ingesting your own cum isnt really taking in nutrients - its, at best, not losing them.

Supplements are not that expensive in tge uk. Also, since i dont smoke, drink, do drugs or spend money ive plenty to spare.

>waste money on cleanup
what? cleaning up my cum? Thats free. Im not sure what youre doing so that it isnt.
>>
>>34986343
>not jizzing into either your mouth or tissue paper
Not a real robot.
>>
>>34985851
i want to believe
originerio
>>
>>34986375
why would i waste money on toilet paper to do that? I cum into a pair of underpants which i wash when i shower.
>>
Eat Fap also makes your poops and farts extra extra stinky.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.