[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Valentine's Day >give a qt girl I know flowers >"oh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0089.jpg (225KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
225KB, 1134x1001px
>Valentine's Day
>give a qt girl I know flowers
>"oh my gosh anon, are these for me? That's so sweet of you. They're very pretty. How much did you spend on these?"
>tell her over $100 like a good little autist
>"wow anon, you spent that much on me? I'm not worth it."
>awkwardly tell her she is
>she starts texting me every day now
>previously, it would take her a week to reply
>now, she sends walls of text within a minute
>we text until late night
>she usually asks me if we can text each other the next day
>throughout the next day, she sends me texts saying she hasn't forgotten about me but she's at work or at uni
>says she wants to set aside hours of free time when she texts me
>mfw

I want to believe but I can't. Confirm my suspicions and tell me she's not interested in me, /r9k/.
>>
>>34984584
It's that moment where you can cultivate a relationship... But if you wait too long, it's going to be like "Sorry anon, we're just friends".
>>
>>34984584
Wait, you havent asked her to a date after giving flowers?
>>
in other news: women are gold digging whores
more at 11
>>
>>34984584
Sorry bro, she wants your money and attention.
>>
>>34984584
would you say you're both in the same dating league?

maybe she's interested in dating you, or maybe she's trying to gold dig you.

Intuition tends to be right in these cases, so don't be afraid to use it.
>>
File: 1477068986956.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477068986956.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>34984611
>>34984619
DO THSI

SHE LIKES YOU, ASK HER OUT

SHW WILL SAY YES

SHE'S GVING YOU CLEAR TO LAND

SHE IS FUCKING INTERESTED
>>
Ask her to do something in person you fucking autist and kiss her. You only have a week after giving the flowers before you're transformed into a good friend.
>>
>>34984584
You either be fast about this and ask her out asap, or you'll downgrade to "just a friend" in due time

Go for it, you fucking autist
>>
>>34984619

That's what you're supposed to do?

>>34984658

I would say she's in a higher league. I'm like a 5 and she's maybe a 7. However, she thinks she's ugly because she's never been approached by a guy before. Last guy she liked was in high school and when he found out she liked him, he laughed about it in her face.
>>
https://youtu.be/vU54c3YDyak?t=24s
QUICKLY OR SHE WILL DOWNGRADE
>>
>>34984700
This anon.

By just texting with her and making idle conversation you are killing yourself. Be up front about how you feel. Might get shot down. But you need to try.
>>
>>34984749
>That's what you're supposed to do?
Yes. I mean she didnt rejected you for it. Like other anons said - you have to ask her on a date fast, otherwise you'll end up in friendzone or orbiter.
>>
Alright, so my uni's spring break starts after this week. Should I ask her to hang out or something around that time? What would we even do? She said she's down for lunch or dinner or a movie but I have to pick the place and movie
>>
>>34984842
Why dont you invite her to your place to watch movies and to make something edible?
>>
Ask her out OP, don't be retarded.
Send her this:
"Hey, come see [movie] with me at [time], we should get drinks at [place] after, sound good?"
>>
>>34984652
And you want her vagina?
>>
>>34984611
this is so cancer but its 100% true
why does it have to be like this
>>
>>34984901

I still live with my family plus I'll never hear the end of it. Most of my family do not like white people at all.

>>34985036

Does the type of movie matter?
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (74KB, 540x376px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
74KB, 540x376px
>>34984842
>>34984584

>mfw OP is going to be used as betabux by the girl
>>
File: 1470792581535.png (288KB, 567x642px) Image search: [Google]
1470792581535.png
288KB, 567x642px
>>34985098
Not him, but yeah. Ask what types of movies she's interested in, and offer to go see them with her.
>>
>>34984749
>she's never been approached by a guy before

Bullshit. What she means is, no dude has been blatant enough for her to brush off as 'just being friendly'

>Last guy she liked was in high school and when he found out she liked him, he laughed about it in her face.

So she wants chad, but isn't good looking enough for him.

Honestly m8, fpbp. Take heed of >>34984611

If you want a girlfriend, you'd better not let her see you as just a close friend for long, or she will get too attached to that relationship and won't want to risk spoiling it by complicating it with romance.

Make a move soon, anon. Ask her out.
>>
>>34985218
>movie dates

Horror movies are the only worthwhile option.
>>
File: IMG_8007.jpg (22KB, 394x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8007.jpg
22KB, 394x315px
>>34984584
>>34984749
Exact same situation like three months ago, wasn't sure if she liked me. Now she's my first gf and im her first bf. Ask her out ASAP, she def likes you.
>>
>>34984611
>... But if you wait too long, it's going to be like "Sorry anon, we're just friends".
dis is it
Ask her out, for a REAL date, not texting.
Then you'll know if she's actually interested or not.
The downside is that perhaps through text you'll both be awkward as fuck, but I guess it's really worth trying if you really do want a gf.
>>
>>34985178

Nah m8. She already said that she would pay for her own ticket and meal.

>>34985218

That sounds like a good idea

>>34985256

It turns out I know the guy she liked. He was somewhat popular and likeable but no Chad. I'm pretty short myself at 5'8" but I tower over him. Funny enough, a different girl I liked and hovered around like a beta back in hs was dating him. She spoke of a girl who got laughed at when she admitted her feelings to him and how that same girl got pretty jealous. That same girl is the one I gave the flowers to in this thread. It's strange how things turn out sometimes
>>
>>34984584
why would she send you texts instead of just calling you
>>
>>34984584
>>throughout the next day, she sends me texts saying she hasn't forgotten about me but she's at work or at uni
You text her, chad fucks her
>>
>>34984611
THIS. SO FUCKING TRUE HAPPENED TO ME SEVERAL TIMES

OP, if you plan to do anything DO IT NOW. Don't let more time to pass. At least take her to a walk or to drink coffee, some simple shit. But if you kerp stretching it she will lost her interest
>>
File: CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg (24KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg
24KB, 494x482px
You are probably lying to us the same way you lied her when you told here you spent 100$ on flowers you human lyin trash
>>
>>34984611
Yeah, pretty much. Don't wait too long, ask her out now idiot.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.