[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you killed yourself right now, how long do you think it would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1487443553103.png (667KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
1487443553103.png
667KB, 900x691px
if you killed yourself right now, how long do you think it would take anyone to find your body?
>>
>>34983418
About an hour or so. Whenever my flatmate comes in
>>
>>34983418
>right now
around 0 seconds since my gf would have to watch me do it
>>
no work on monday so no one would notice i was missing until tuesday, but even then i doubt there would be a real search until the friday, when i miss an entire week and dont respond to any calls or emails or texts
>>
>>34983534
Nothing. mom enters the room everything fucking second. I think she wants to catch me fapping.
>>
>>34984204
same

I can't really be mad, at least she cares about me, but holy fuck it's irritating to be bothered every 30 fucking minutes

"do you want something to eat?"
"are you alright?"
"is anything wrong?"

fucking fuck
>>
>>34984204
Ooops wrong anon

Orogi
>>
>>34984226
Love your mom you fucking asshole
>>
>>34983418
About 1 or 2 days at the most. My boss would notice tomorrow when I didn't show up for work. If I didn't call in sick or message he or his wife on Facebook they would likely ask my mother to drive by my place and see if I was okay.

They actually did this before when I woke up with a fever and stayed in bed, accidentally over-sleeping the entire morning. My mother came by in the early afternoon and was knocking on my window.

So if I didn't answer her either then I imagine she'd go to the Office and from there the police or manager might enter my apartment to find me.
>>
>>34984204
>fapping, just starting to get a little bit into it
>parents suddenly stomping up and down the hall
>they don't stop for the next 20 minutes

FUCKING GO AWAY YOU SHITTERS

I CAN'T FAP IF I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU BURSTING INTO THE ROOM AT ANY SECOND
>>
>>34983418
probably a couple days maybe a week. I live alone. I don't talk to people much and they'd just think I was absent from class probably. most of my classes are big.
>>
One hour or something
Im alone in the couch and my dad or brother will find me
>>
>>34983418
Probably a few days
I'm in university dorms and always have the door locked
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.