[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a discussion about people like pic related? Why do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16

File: CzGGfe0XAAQRUK7.jpg-large.jpg (21KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
CzGGfe0XAAQRUK7.jpg-large.jpg
21KB, 367x500px
Can we have a discussion about people like pic related?
Why do they act like this, do they bit realize how terrible they look?
They're often out of shape, ugly, have awful mismatched clothing, yet act as if they're somehow in any way desirable or cool.
I've seen these trenchcoat fsggots around my high school all the time.
Why would someone want to attract to much negative attention.
>>
File: 1479832474160.jpg (271KB, 800x1199px)
1479832474160.jpg
271KB, 800x1199px
>>34982083
Better be careful around them anon, they can be dangerous
>>
Its only sad if you aren't self aware, if you know people think you are a dork but do it anyway because fuck them then that's cool.
>>
>>34982083
They literally dress that way to ward attention of normies.
>>
>>34982083
>Why do they act like this
Autism
>>
Go back to class, faggot.
>>
File: 2947212058.jpg (43KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
2947212058.jpg
43KB, 500x611px
>>34982083
They have an internal image of a cool person, and they try to emulate it.

The issue is they person they attempt to emulate is an anime character.
In their mind,
>fedoras are worn by cool swavy gentlemen
>badass have swords
>Detectives/ anime characters have trench coats
>Vikings have beards
>Vikings have long hair

Combine all this and you have a pic relate people.
>>
>>34982083
aren't they robots?
I thought so
>>
File: wat.png (284KB, 665x416px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
284KB, 665x416px
>>34982299
How can they have so little self-awareness? When they print a picture like that, how can they see anything but an unhealthy cave dweller failing at acting tough? When normal people try to look cool they buy shades and a leather jacket, what went wrong in these people's minds that they went for this mismatched combination of dweeb clothing?

I'm not OP, by the way.
>>
>>34982486
>why does anyone dress like anything
>>
>>34982486
some people just have bad sense of fashion. I know i do.
>>
>>34982881
There's bad fashion sense, and there's people that go on eBay to find a trenchoat with flames print. You don't end up like this unless you're deliberately trying to look the part.
>>
>>34982299
this. what they don't realize is that the real 3d world will never look as pleasing or cool as 2d images. underneath even the best the legit best cosplays is just an ordinary flawed human.
>>
File: Fedora Man.jpg (474KB, 555x835px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Man.jpg
474KB, 555x835px
>>34982083
Some of them are really cool, one Anon posted this yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJDOsdFOtI&t=8s
>>
>>34982083
i used to be an edgy boy in HS.
Mostly it was Narcissism and a need for attention
>>
>>34982083
they are either bliss in their ignorance or simply do not give a fuck about what other people think. i do not pity them, they seem happy enough.
>>
>>34982751
people or warmth
>>
>>34983616
Kek this guy is alpha af
>>
Guys...Do I look like a massive autist faggot? This was like seven years ago...But still
>>
>>34984043
Wow. Edgelord faggot. I cringed hard.
>>
>>34983951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4&t=9s
He also made four of these, but I don't feel like getting all of his links.
>>
>>34984421
The autism is strong in this one.
I wonder who threw the sword to him.
>>
>>34984532
it's mostly pretend autism
it's good autism,fun autism
>>
>>34984532
Didn't you watch the video? It was his ninja friend obviously.
>>
I can answer as I am a fedora-wielder who turned into a normies in high school. For some reason I had this superiority complex when I wore it, as if I tapped into some big secret to make myself more handsome and gentlemen-like than others around me. Looking back it was pretty fucking homoerotic
>>
>>34984043
u look alright just the rest is so autistic
>>
File: IMG_20170218_182150.jpg (43KB, 539x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_182150.jpg
43KB, 539x425px
>>34984948
At least I wasn't wearing that cringey fedora or trenchcoat shite.
>>
>>34982083
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escapism
>>
>>34984043
Yeah...It's time to neck yourself...
>>
>>34983744
No. It's to look cool. Like flying a flag out on the sea. Uniform is a language. Not everyone finds the same shit cool. Do you think they cringe in the mirror? They cringe at you. This meme has always bothered me that people think that dressing as everyone else does is the only option. It's literally like saying be liked minded or else.
>>
File: 1479025032597.jpg (138KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479025032597.jpg
138KB, 640x480px
>>34985727
Your every word is in its place.

But looking from a woman's perspective, I asked my sister when does she think about that combination of dressing ( trench coat + fedora).

She said basically that this kind of dressing looks good on 40+ men but not on youngsters like us. It makes us look intimidating but not as:

> OMG, Chad is so scary, I-I shake when he passes by me >.<

But more like:

> Why is this latent sexual predator near me?
>>
>>34984043

Seven years ago has a nice jawline and what looks like a cute face. Hope you didn't let your looks go to waste.
>>
>>34984043
Hey you are my cousin I think
>>
>>34985727
I don't dress like other people at all. Hell, I even wear a hat. The difference is that I put effort in and my clothing actually fits and looks good. These major autismos don't put any effort into finding clothes that fit, the style that matches their personality or matching the right colors together. As a result they look ridiculous.
>>
>>34985957
Teens like it.
>be me
>five years ago
>run around with long hair past shoulders
>pale
>leather trench
>check out counter at publix
>random white petite teen with heavy eyeliner says she likes my coat, makes remark about how retro it is "seemed like her spaghetti rather than a jab"
>always girls younger than me attracted
It's an edgy teens look (and alot of edgy teen girls date older). Most '''professional" looking men wouldn't look that way. A girl not ready for children likes it, so any man not having the mindset of a father might find the look useful, aoc notwithstanding. What you should ask yourself is, how old is your sister and is she edgy, because some people are edgy, not just teens.

Edgy IS an option. There are different lifestyles.
>>
>>34986068
>actually fits and looks good
>>
>>34986189
A good fit isn't in the eye of the beholder though. Looking good is, but only up to a certain point. Bad hygiene, signs of bad health and genetic deformities are never attractive.
>>
>>34986152
Edgy is an option but it's no excuse to look bad. I mean Eric and Dylan did us a real favor by sharpening the trench's edge, so you can totally pull it off if you put some work in.
>>
>>34986327
>put work in
Maybe the point of being a tryhard tool is anti edge m8t. You just don't get it. If you tired hard, you'd look like you were trying to prove something. Kind of like a poser might, rather than just being yourself.
>>34986252
>you can smell these pictures
Don't be retarded now.
>>
>>34984043
You look like the dudes from smash had twins, let those twins fuck, and then give that baby aspergers.
>>
>>34986526
*smosh
Goddamnit
>>
>>34986469
>being yourself
>intentionally going for the edgy look
Pick one.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>34986633
>getting dressed at all
>not just going outside naked
>>
>>34986152
Your face, shoulders and height are probably not bad

If they're even somewhat fine, you can pull off a style like that, whereas a Auschwitz-tier skinnyfat nerd with lackluster masculine traits can not and will not look good in anything, which is probably what they're trying to compensate with the "fancy", "edgy" or "cool" clothing in the first place.

Band shirts, long leather coats, fedoras? All fine if you have a nice face, shoulders and at least medium-sized arms.
>>
>>34982083
They are a great source of keks tho
>>
>>34986729
So this website is making fun of fellow nerds the same way that felons pick on pedos and other sexual predators in prison? To make themselves feel superior to someone, anyone?
>>
>>34983616
I kekked like crazy when I heard the teleportationnoise
>>
>>34986779
What're you saying?

I'm a manlet with acne and skinny arms. I have wide shoulders though.

It's easy to recognize what the problem is when women universally compliment my shoulders when I'm wearing long-sleeved clothing that covers my forearms and wrists.

And occasionally I'm told I look nice, in reference to my face, beyond the acne of course.

However, when women talk about the guys they desire, it's always going on about "OMG he was so tall"

I also know a manlet quite closely who is unironically really good-looking and he's basically a Chad who does Chad things and has Chad friends, but he's never had a gf. I wonder why.
>>
>>34986859
Being tall means jack shit if you have bad facial features.
>>
>>34986893
Yeah, if you have a tiny mandible combined with a receding chin or something

But if you have skull proportions that are actually normal, you don't need to be handsome at all if you're tall.

Of course you can ruin that too with bad hygiene and eating so little you look like a cancer patient, but those things are very easy to fix by literally just standing under running water and putting food in your mouth.

But you can't remodel your skeleton.
>>
>>34982299
They're trying to make up for a complete lack of personality.
>>
>>34986951
>tiny mandible
check
>receding chin
check
Gues I'm as fucked as I thought.
>>
Hipsters and fedora lords have ruined every single hat out there.
>>
>>34986994
Sounds pretty bad, although it seems everyone's skull structure is deteriorating generation by generation.

I read that it's because we eat soft food, then there's the chemicals and estrogens in the water and all that.

If you have money for surgery you could get that. It's not any more embarrassing than getting dental care.

I see it as no different than when my lower jaw was pushed backwards by my dental care, I had a portruding lower jaw and mandible as a kid.
>>
File: 1465162854894.jpg (252KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465162854894.jpg
252KB, 900x900px
>>34986994
>>Guess I'm fucked as I thought.
Not at all anon.
>>
>>34982083
because that's a guy taking a silly photo on purpose
>>
>>34987063
I'm a poorfag sadly. And I don't even think they have plastic surgeons in this 3rd world shithole.
>>34987092
kek
>>
also
>my high school
how has no one noticed this
>>
>>34987119
Where do you live?

This is an oregano question
>>
I care about how I look. Always stay clean shaven, spend five minutes debating which tie to use with what shirt, that kind of stuff. I haven't worn a t-shirt in public in years, it's always either a polo or dress shirt.
>>
>>34987146
Serbia. I know it's not a 3rd world country by definition, but with how shitty it is, it might as well be.
>>
>>34987230
I didn't think Serbia is that bad

Here in Finland they always joke about women getting cheap boob implants in Estonia, so I would have assumed Serbia would have that available
>>
>>34987356
Yeah, I did some research, there are a few places in Belgrade that do it, but I'm not even close to being able to afford it.
>>
It's actually a very easy question to answer.

These are adults who, as kids and teenagers, were raised on fiction.

Limited social interaction IRL coupled with inadequate parental figures leads to anti-social people who use fiction as surrogate parents for life lessons and upbringing.

In oher terms, these kids are raised by their favorite fiction and are looking to imitate it. They want to look as cool as the characters in their favorite animu and they completely ignore the fact that they don't look good enough to pull off these belts and zippers looks.

It's just a desperate call for attention and also a desperate search for an identity. Where do you think all this gentleman's fedora crap comes from? It comes from videogames, novels and cartoons. Impressionab teens see the average animu 14 years old protag slay all the pussy with his "niceness" and m'lady and he thinks it works the same in real life.

I think some of you can relate to having expectations about reality crushed by reality when you realise what you've been told doesn't match how people behave in reality. Well it's the same for them. They were raised to believe if you wear a fedora, you look classy, but if you wear a trenchcoat you look mysterious and elusive. Buy a katana and you look dangerous and tough. All qualities they think will attract the ladies, but they don't realize it just looks pathetic.

In the end it coes back to pussy once more. They understand women want men who are tough enough to protect, nice enough to care and pamper and independant enough to not look desperate, but instead of having an actual dad to teach them how this shit works, they looked up to Anime to teach them how to slay pussy.
>>
>>34984043
you look like a failed chad. remove that cringe poster, katana and hoodie, get a normal haircut and workout, so you will transform yourself into 10/10 chad.

don't waste these genes, that face has potential.
>>
>>34987469
Are you a countryside robot as well?

Good luck, and don't step on any landmines.
>>
>>34982100

It's funny to interact with these people who have never actually stepped in a dojo/boxing gym/any combat sport/iscipline in their life and they think they are the toughest warriors ever.

I remember a few years back I was at a bonfire gathering and there was this actual fedoralord there who started criticizing my "boxing stance" because I was just playing around with a friend throwing pretend punches because of a joke.

Thing is I've done full contact sport my entire life coupled with some Kendo when I was a teen and I don't wanna say this to appear as if I was a badass warrior because I'm not, I'm always rusty as fuck because I don't put nearly enough care and effort in my training to even compete in amateur, but I can manage my own and I can mop the floor with untrained idiots.

I'm saying this because this guy actually "challenged" me to a duel when he learned I had been doing kick boxing for years. He thought that was his great call to glory. I thought it was pretty funny and I told him we could spar a little bit.

As soon as we split from the group to find a better spot for the game, he goes in this DEEP fucking drunken Kung Fu stance with all the pretend katas he could imagine and he starts windmilling in my direction, spinning around like he's goddamn Palpatine.

I didn't even fight that guy, just dodged around until the fat fuck got too tired to go on and then we went back to the fire. He started telling everyone about how epically we fought and that we fought on equal grounds and that he almost got me. Then started saying about how he learned how to fight from watching DBZ and Jackie Chan movies.

I had no idea these edgelords actually acted like this IRL, but it appears that they do. They haven't trained JACK SHIT and they actually think they can teleport behind you or some shit.
>>
>>34987034
Nah, when my dad rocks his hat and hiking gear he legit looks like Indiana Jones. Helps he has a similar face and scruffy beard to Harrison Ford.
>>
>>34987767

Yeah we both know this didnt happen. Unless you were 12 or younger when this happened.
>>
>>34987796
Whoops, didn't mean to say I'm OP, my bad.
>>
>>34987969

No it really did happen, but I have the feeling that you might picture it in an exxagerate context.

Let me try to resume it for you
>Been doing kick Boxing for all my life
>Actual fedoralord wants to test his "kung Fu
>"Formerly "challenge" my boxing
>I'm like "ok"
>Decide to spar a bit.
>He goes full windmill on me
>Just have to dodge until he gets tired
>Comes back to the group talking about how amazing he was.
>I was just letting him blow off some steam.

It really wasn't anything that special, as I said I'm not even tough or a good kick boxer. MY story was just meant to show how fedoralords actually think that watching swordfights in animus or DBZ is teaching them how to actually fight and this is why they live in the delusion that they are edgy Shinobis or some shit when even the most rusty of actual kick boxer can mop the floor with them.
>>
>>34986252

>Bad hygiene, signs of bad health and genetic deformities are never attractive.

How exactly has this got anything to do with the clothes you wear?
>>
>>34988066

That makes it sound more believable but still i cant imagine anyone over the age of 12 actually doing this stuff.

Either way if it did happen then thats some real fresh out of the oven autism. If you didnt end up (publicly) mocking him for it then props to you.
>>
File: Middle school.jpg (266KB, 720x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Middle school.jpg
266KB, 720x1018px
I wish I was fucking kidding.

At least it was 7 & 8 th grade and not high school.

This was 1999-2001

Except my fedora was white leather and my shoes were blue like the pic but they were the poofy skater variety(I didn't even skate)

I deserved every bit of bullying I got.

By high school I refused to wear logos or even have brand names showing.

I just wore dickies (minimal logos)
>>
>>34988543
At least the anal beads are cool, amirite?
>>
>>34982486
They not as bad as you say they are. Most people dont hate fedoras or trenchcoats as much as you do.
>>
>>34988978
>TFW a bully took my bracelet

it was a girl
>>
>>34982083
I can't believe I actually owned a shirt that looked just like that.
>>
I can appreciate telling these people theyre doing themselves no favours but this is no better than what normalfags do. Is this thread
>cyborgs laugh at the turbo autists
? How is that any better than when stacey laughed at you? Robots shouldnt stoop to this you become the thing you hate.

Im not saying we should endorse these faggots, a lof of them are rude and have delusions of grandeur. Its better for them if we tell them theor autism is leaking too. However, this is behaviour id expect from normalfags. /r9k/ is supposed to be the place where pissing in a bottle because you dont want to walk past other people is fine and understood not where we bully people for being more autistic than we are.

Go back to r/4chan. You can laugh at us from there and the content will improve.
>>
File: 1341925198185.jpg (48KB, 259x421px) Image search: [Google]
1341925198185.jpg
48KB, 259x421px
>>34982083
To be honest I envy their complete lack of self-awareness and total confidence they have in their fantasies. Maybe I would be just as cringey and stupid, but I'm too paralyzed by crippling self-doubt, overythinking, and inwardly antagonistic daydreaming to ever act on anything I think about at all.
>>
>>34986039
Really? Hah, I'm Chris..You?
>>
>>34986019
I still look mostly the same.
>>
>>34990212

Beautifully said. Autists shouldnt put other autists down. Instead try to educate them and help them out. If we dont help eachother out no one will.
>>
File: 1370284150354.gif (499KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1370284150354.gif
499KB, 500x269px
>>34989238
do you think she likes to put it in her puss puss?
>>
>>34982083
I wear this type of clothing all the time - trench coats, black color scheme clothing. There is nothing wrong with it at all. I find it to be a very good way at visually expressing my emotions. The black suggests multiple forms of anger; mix some red text on the black clothing, and it really tells you my utmost hate for human life. OP, your just a fag that has no fashion sense.
>>
>>34982083
No word of a lie I see this one guy walking around my college with
>a top hat
>a cane
>a trench coat
>and big bulky metal boots
I don't know if they do it ironically or if they actually think its cool
>>
>>34992717
I can't believe they let people like this into college. That's how you can tell it has become a fucking meme
>>
>>34987562

UNDER-RATED

Couldnt have said it better meself desu
>>
>>34992319
Post pics you could be a real qt
>>
File: IMG_20170203_084445283.jpg (176KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170203_084445283.jpg
176KB, 480x640px
>>34993153
Fine. Took this one the other day in the rain.

And the Keffiyah stays. I love it.
>>
>>34982083
>Why do they act like this
Did you know that Atheist were more likely to be spergy autist?
>>
File: image.jpg (2KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2KB, 160x120px
>>34992486
I fucking hope not

She looked like pic related
>>
>>34982083
Unlike you,they don't care what normies think about them
>>
>>34982100
What is a blockchain?
>>
>>34982083
I used to be like this from age 13 to 15, i thought i looked badass even though i wore jogging pants and was fat
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.