[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >talking to a girl past month on snapchat >switch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ppgrn.jpg (19KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
ppgrn.jpg
19KB, 465x316px
>be me
>talking to a girl past month on snapchat
>switch to whatsapp, skype and phone
>notice she is really shy (read: autistic)
>she messages me all day on her own and seems really interested in me
>she tells me to come pick her up all the time and we talk about cuddling and sleeping together
>drive an hour to pick her up yesterday
>drive back
>she doesnt say almost anything
>she doesnt want to do anything so we just watch a movie
>she sits in front of me with her back turned towards me and she only replies like "haha" and "mhm" when i try to start a conversation
>she wants to go home after only TWO FUCKING HOURS
>drive her home
>"thanks for driving bye" and she gets almost before I can even answer
>drive back

4 hours of driving for this shit. I just messaged her I dont find last night repeatable. Atleast I gained some driving and life experience I suppose
>>
>>34981120
Had she seen a photo of you before? Also, how tall are you? What's your car and and your place like?
>>
>>34981168
Yep she has seen me. Im 5'10 which she knew, she is like 5'2 herself (dunno exactly in burger units, 164 cm). Green tin can car, which she knows is my parents. House is nice and comfy
>>
>talking to women
Well, I guess you deserved it
>>
>>34981198
Ok, so sounds like she didn't get a nasty shock. Probably just nervous. Maybe you should have asked her why she was so stand offish rather than dumping her.
>>
>>34981120
>she doesnt say almost anything
>she is really shy
There's your answer.
>>
>>34981257
Yea but atleast she could have sat next to me and reply more than "mhm". It just sucked
>>
>>34981198
it seems you're uglier IRL and she was disgusted by you
>>
>have chance with shy autistic grill
>Dump her for being shy and autistic

You hit the jackpot and fucked up bad, OP.

Girls (not even just autist ones) tend to be more passive in conversation. It's usually up to the guys to lead things. Just because she was silent doesn't mean she wasn't going to open up as time went on.
>>
File: outstanding.gif (972KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
outstanding.gif
972KB, 500x281px
>>34981120
hahahahaha gosh golly gee that sounds really worth it, broham
>gained life experience from taxi'ing some autistic cunt around
WEW
>>
>>34983344
GTFO fucking normie

dhhjb
>>
>>34981120
Well, she just shy anon - talking on phone is way different when meet the real you - try to closely open her shell anon , you can do it
>>
>>34981120
obviously you and your house smell like pussy. tell your mom to hose her shit out, cunt stench sticks to everything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.