[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /r9k/. My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: sasd.jpg (98KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
sasd.jpg
98KB, 1000x750px
Sup /r9k/.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>34980778
How many cock.you suck a day faggot.
>>
So annoying to hear faggots talking about their synesthesia. They are on the same tier as people that insist their eyes change color depending on their mood. Cringey
>>
>>34980888
checked

also shit bait OP
>>
Will you post your tits?

If not, please depart
>>
File: 1484470390610.jpg (628KB, 2343x2856px) Image search: [Google]
1484470390610.jpg
628KB, 2343x2856px
understand this at deeper level einstein
ur mum lmfaooo
>>
this is the cringiest thing i've read\
nice bait faggot
>>
Get into philosophy. Aristotle, Kant, Hegel, Adorno are appropriate companions for a big brain and... an open heart.
>>
>>34980910

w....what is that??

Did you c-castrate yourself?
>>
>>34980778
>Frank Turner

Hello Ciara!
>>
wew good for u no one fucking cares
>>
Truly smart people do not define themselves as consumers, unless some deep emotional flaw makes them long for attention. Congratulations on your internet IQ test results and/or your crippling feelings of inadequacy.
>>
how does it feel knowing that when you hit uni or college your work ethic of "hurr i'm not gonna study for the exams i'll get an A+ anyways" will leave you in debt and without a proper education after a single year of it
t. "genius-level" intelligent guy who fucked up in uni
>>
>>34980778
how old is the earth?
>>
This is copypasta bait, been going on for like a week.

Anyone who hasnt seen this shit yet cant call themself a real robot.
>>
newfag here. who is she again?
>>34981828
yeah i saw this copypasta on reddit. and multiple thread with ciara on it.
>>
>>34980778
Why not just guess what we'd ask you to mentally masturbate Mr. Genius?
>>
File: ad[.jpg (229KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ad[.jpg
229KB, 960x1280px
>>34982022
emily,the queen of /mu/
>>
>>34981822
About 4000 years, of course.
>>
File: ciara.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ciara.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>34980778
This stupid copypasta has been rotating incessantly over the last few weeks on /b/, to the point that at times a new copy of it would appear at the top of the queue even before the last copy of it 404'd. Although the text is exactly the same, on /b/ this is always accompanied by a photo or photos of Ciara.

The poster has flooded /b/ with a few other bait pastas also using images of Ciara, including one claiming that she was dying of thyroid cancer.

The picture I've included is an image that the real Ciara occasionally posted in these threads.
>>
>>34980778
NO one
Gives a
Fuck
Unoriginal
>>
>>34980778
>IQ of 168
>still in high school at 18
shiggy
>>
>>34981828
>you are not a robot if you don't know some week old reddit meme

I haven't seen it on here so far, first time now

>>34980778
If this was serious you wouldn't be in highschool anymore at 18, unless your school or parents were extremely against you skipping grades
>>
File: kepler.jpg (23KB, 461x317px) Image search: [Google]
kepler.jpg
23KB, 461x317px
Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.

All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad haha...

My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.

Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.
>>
File: Suicided Pepe.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
Suicided Pepe.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>>34985364
Oh God, such cringey bait. Please try better next time.
>>
>>34981828
It makes me sad. The old copy pasta about regenerating brakes and so on was a reply to me once when i told the truth. Then I saw it everywhere.
>>
>>34985364
There are three possibilities from your post.

1. You are a brainlet. It makes sense for you to be old enough to post and still take Calc 1.

2. You are a liar. If you are old enough to post, you cannot be taking Calc 1.

3. You are underage. I remember taking Calc 1. It was stupid easy, and I took Calc 2. I barely got out with an A that time, but I was also the age of a 6th grader.

0/10 bait.
>>
>>34980778
>My IQ is 169.
>posts on /r9k/

Either lying or a hardcore autist.
Fuck off faggot.
>>
I have an iq of 140
Doesn't stop me from being a worthless sack of shit. I ride a bicycle everywhere and have a bad paying job because I dont give a shit. I like being a cook more than any real academic bullshit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.