[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry mister anon but you can't build the wall here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1486762231802.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486762231802.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
Sorry mister anon but you can't build the wall here. Kids play in this area
>>
>>34980534
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CUNT?!"

*Kick her in the face as hard as I can with my steel tipped surplus boots*

"You worthless stupid little shit, you and your dumbass taco skin kids are so minisculaly unimportant that your pathetic slut brain could never hope to even grasp just how fucking dumb you just sounded! HELLO? CAN YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?"

*Jump on her ribs while she's on the*

*kid comes round the corner to investigate*
"Sister!"

"HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT"
*Sprints over to kid, throw him onto floor and curbstomp him, crushing his little kiddie skull*

"Sigh... Heh... I would love to play with you more messy, but I got a job to do, you and this little brat here will buried under 50 meter high wall of concrete, you, Pablo and your dirty interior subhuman friends and your border crossing crimes end today missy.."

*urinate on her crippled body as she sobs*

*Load up shot double barreled shotgun*
"Any last wishes"
*As she starts speaking I shoot her in the knee caps*
"Heh... subhumans like you don't get wishes missy"
"tell you what though, if you manage to crawl to the door, HEY, ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING YOU CUNT, I'M TRYING YOU FUCKING HELP YOU KEEP YOUR WORTHLESS FUCKING LIFE, ah, thank you, now if you really really care about your friends and folks back home, I'll give you a second chance, see that door over there, if you touch the door frame with your hands I'll let you go scot free, huh? How does that sound missy? Fair enough?"
*whistles a nice tune as she crawls over*
*just as her hands are stretched out, ready to touch the door, I put my foot on her back and blast her hands into a fine must of gore*
"oops, how are you gonna escape now sweetie? Don't worry, it'll all be okay in just a second, I'll tell the police that I saw you go off for some fun with a few gang members, they won't bother searching much at that point, and besides, they're never going to find you under 50 feet of concrete will they?"
*shoots her face open*
>>
File: 1486150375540.jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486150375540.jpg
8KB, 300x200px
>>34980957
why does this shit make me laugh, christ
>>
>>34980974
You looking for two holes and a one way ticket to hell too, Pablo?
>>
File: 1484279740514.gif (2MB, 320x193px)
1484279740514.gif
2MB, 320x193px
>>34981429
heh, i wouldn't recommend that, ese.
>>
File: 1484755073433.jpg (19KB, 348x294px)
1484755073433.jpg
19KB, 348x294px
>>34980534

You better go back home kiddo it doesn't matter where you play.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.