[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 22

File: IMG 5.jpg (471KB, 1280x1707px)
IMG 5.jpg
471KB, 1280x1707px
My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "emily".
I mean like WTF

pic related
What should i do /r9k/?
I don't want my brother to be a trans faggot.
>>
Too bad, be supportive or just leave it alone and do your own thing. His life is about what he wants, not yours
>>
>>34980526
>2 weeks
>hair like that

Yeah right. Fuck your tranny bait thread.

Sage.
>>
fuck him, film the fucking, post the fucking here.
>>
>>34980526
It's his life to ruin, there's not much you can do at this point. Just cut, or minimize contact as much as possible with him, much in the same way he'll be minimizing contact with, and cutting off his dick soon.
>>
My brother is a furry, so I know this feel.

You just have to accept it and move on, there's nothing you can do to change it at this point because it started a long time ago. Give him whatever advice you feel would help him, but realize he probably won't listen until it's too late.
>>
>>34980526
I don't believe pic related is your bro. I would smash pic related and that looks like wayyy more than 2 weeks of experience looking like a girl. Anyways if you're supportive it will help them a lot with life. Trannies with non supporting families are something like 50% more likely to commit suicide.
>>
File: 1474341253596.png (1000KB, 750x1334px)
1474341253596.png
1000KB, 750x1334px
>>34980526
That picture is obviously unrelated, and your story is probably only that, fiction, but if not, then there's a glimpse into your brother's potential future.
>>
>>34981542
I would love her so much. Literally my dream girl even if she has a penis.
>>
desu it's a failure on the parents part. I bet the father didn't hang out with your brother much.
>>
>>34980526
show him how to be a real man
beat his ass with your FISTS
>>
>>34981688
Yeah do this if you want a dead sibling. My advice either support him because it will help them a lot trans people with unaccepting families have a 50% higher rate of suicide or just avoid him if you really hate him.
>>
>>34981721
they're already dead anyway
his brother is a sodomite and should not be supported for his SIN
>>
>>34981747
If you want to role play as a religious person at least do it right.
>>
>>34981759
i say i said i will bring true SALVATION to this board and lead OPs brother to the promise land
>>
>>34981542

Would fuck but I bet hes so full of himself for being able to look cute at specific angles
>>
File: 1482724049325.jpg (426KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482724049325.jpg
426KB, 1080x1920px
Another picture of my brother...what should I do?
>>
>>34981989
Any tips about how I can become more like your brother?
>>
>>34981989
beat his ass with your FISTS
show him how to be a real man
>>
>>34981688
Yes, he SHOULD do this. Beat his ass with his fists. Hard, too. Without lubricant either. Just do it raw. Beat his ass with his fists so roughly. Fist his asshole mercilessly until it tears, and bleeds, and he cries out orgasmically in pain beggin' him to stop, but he WON'T. He needs to keep on keepin' on fistin' on inside his ass until he ejaculates without his penis ever being touched. Double fist that sweet ass until it's wrecked, thrustin' his fists into his ass and against his prostate. Punch up in there as far as his arms' length, and pull his arms as far apart as he can to stretch his insides out. Then he needs to lick up all of his brother's semen from his stomach, and penis, then have his brother clean off HIS penis, then he needs to put on a steel-toed boot and stomp on his brother's penis and testicles until they pop, and gush bloodily all about while he cries out orgasmically in pain yet again, begging for even MORE.
>>
>>34982018
How is fisting his ass going to make him more of a man anon?
>>
File: 1486829027553.jpg (1MB, 1500x1333px)
1486829027553.jpg
1MB, 1500x1333px
>>34982030
Insert a gun to your mouth and pull the trigger. Fuck off to your board.
>>
>>34982053
Hey I'm not the faggot suggesting OP fists his brothers ass.
>>
You should give me his number
>>
>>34981688
>>34982018
>>34982021
>>34982030
BTFO Imao
>>
>>34980555
trips for truth.

also thats the most mature, intelligent thing to do
>>
>>34982185
that's like supporting a deadly meth addiction
does intelligence mean not caring about your brother
>>
>>34980526

Just hope he is in the 41% of trannies that kill themselves.
>>
File: 1484767202854.gif (1MB, 332x332px)
1484767202854.gif
1MB, 332x332px
>>34982214
loving your brother means violently fisting the fuck out of him
better yet
watch as he's had by a real man who's willing to show him how it's done
you can hold his had as he's taken by Deshawn
>>
>>34982214
No a meth addiction will kill you. Being supportive of your brother when he is probably ready to kill himself is making it so he can trust at least one person in the world. Things like that could actual be the difference between life and death.
>>
>>34982214
no it's not like supporting a meth addiction. You can't change the fact that you're trans. You can't just stop wanting to be a female. There's no current effective treatment besides transitioning mixed with therapy. If your brother was born gay would you not support him? Because it's a similar thing. Both are unchangeable and genetic.

so i guess meth addictions are unchangeable and genetic too? it may be hard to deal with, but he has got to come to terms with the fact that his bro is a girl inside a boy's body.
>>
>>34982293
screencapped this retardery
you will be kekd at for many generations
>>
>>34982441
I just want to know which situation you would ever post that screen cap in? I actually can not think of a single one.
>>
>>34982441
no i will be validated by scientists and doctors and anyone who knows anything real about the trans condition.

you're fueled on pure ignorance buddy. I dont even think you wanna learn about it you just like hating them or something. this is honestly like homophobia all over again but for trans. fucking absurd.
>>
>>34982481
so gender dysphoria is supposed to be a legit mental illness like autism that children are born with? why have massive amounts of transfaggots only began to exist recently?

read my book on the subject:
I like to think of gender confused people as weak. The change seems to occur most in people between the age of 8 and 20, when the human body is most into it's stage of growth, when hormones are surging and the mind is most unstable.

The desire to switch gender usually comes from the idea that the grass is greener on the other side, for the majority it is that they wish to become a woman, so they never have to grow up, so that they can remain childish and mothered by other people - so that they never have to go through adulthood. Lazy, selfish. I find most traps are incredibly narcissistic too, victims of their own complex now that they have designed, in a way, their dream girl, having given up looking for her, they become her, then wear her like a corpse over their real identity, and act as her, fooling others.

Having others see you as what you want is manipulation, it does not matter how you put it, and traps are sly, damaged people who live through manipulation of themselves and their surroundings.

Even on the Internet they try their best to be feminine through their misguided view of women (":3" spam, etc).

You are a failed male.
You will not escape this in the eyes of people who don't sympathize with your immaturity and failure.
>>
>>34982554
I don't think everyone that transitions has gender dysphoria there are plenty of "transtrenders" right now. Also its becoming more accepted to be trans so people don't feel they need to hide like they did 20 years ago. It's not hard to understand really.
>>
>>34982603
>WELL YOU SEE THE MENTALLY ILL TRANNIES HAVE ALWAYS EXISTED

No. Prove your bullshit or fuck off.
>>
>>34982721
Prove your point idiot I proved mine just as much as you did. Like it's common sense it's becoming more accepted same reason there are more gays now than in the 1950's.
>>
>>34982554
more recently because its now accepted and you wont be fucking killed or shunned for it. They existed back in the day and have throughout history if you do your research. Most of them hid tho because of discrimination. Its quite obvious to me why they would be coming out now.

and yes gender dysphoria is legit and a by-product of feeling fundamentally like you're the wrong gender.

well im not sure about your "book" on the matter. Could have some validity. I have an open mind on this issue and i think there needs to be more info. Regardless, people can do what they want with their bodies. if it's a mistake or a bad decision or it leads to their degeneration as people, then so be it. If that happened to this guys brother then I wouldn't expect him to support them, but if he's the same person after transitioning then really the right thing to do is to support them. Not financially, just emotionally, as a sibling.
>>
>>34982746
You're the one making a claim. You're claiming they always existed. I'm not making any claim. The burden of proof lays on you. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>34982721
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history

have a blast. god knows how much unrecorded trans shit there is too.

"In Ancient Greece and Phrygia, and later in the Roman Republic, the Goddess Cybele was worshiped by a cult of people who castrated themselves, and thereafter took female dress and referred to themselves as female.[6][7]"
>>
>>34982821
You're just really fucking stupid huh? Making claims without doing any research. They have existed for a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_transgender_people_in_the_United_States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history
http://bilerico.lgbtqnation.com/2008/02/transgender_history_trans_expression_in.php
>>
>>34982880
>>34982899
>Posting wikipedia and a fag-biased site
>Conflating having existed as a minority to the prevalence of them now

You SJW cucks are the worst. Prove to me that there have always been as many mentally ill trannies throughout history as there are today. I want a study. Not some online editable "encyclopaedia" or fag propaganda. I'll wait.
>>
>>34980526
just keep reminding that he's still and always will be biologically male from head to toe and that very few, if any, people will ever accept him as a woman, so he's wasting his time.
>>
how do i make my son trans?
I want a trans son
>>
>>34982937
Prove to me they haven't and I want some non bias studies please.
>>
>>34982960
Again. I'm not making any claims. You are. You people are so fucking dumb.

>>34982780
>>34982603
You did it twice here. You implied that the number of trannies has not fluctuated over history and that they merely hid their predilection. Prove it.
>>
>>34982937
Their point wasn't that they were always this prevalent, but simply that they existed in the past. They are arguing has made it more acceptable and feasible to be trans today and they've also admitted to the fact that many people do it to be part of a trend. You should pick a different point to argue about.
>>
>>34982937
im not saying there was as much back then as now faggot im just saying they existed and a large amount of the increase today can be attributed to social acceptance. There could be other factors too and there most likely is more trans today then back then. culture/sjw could influence it maybe, but you've got to realise that a lot of this trans stuff if fundamental and genetic bub. fucking 4 year olds experience gender dysphoria bro.
>>
>>34983004
Lili Ilse Elvenes, better known as Lili Elbe (28 December 1882 - 13 September 1931), was a Danish transgender woman and one of the first identifiable [1] recipients of sex reassignment surgery. Elbe was born Einar Magnus Andreas Wegener [3] and was a successful painter under that name. She also presented the Lili (sometimes spelled Lily) and was publicly introduced to Einar's sister. After successfully transitioning in 1930, she made a legal name change to Lili Ilse Elvenes [4] and stopped painting altogether.

I mean feel free to keep denying plenty of facts were posted. You are either trolling or just so fucking incomprehensibly stupid.
>>
>>34980526
Call him "Emily" while you fucking him up the ass.
>>
I seriously wish death on all trans faggots. I hope your brother kills himself. It's too late for him to turn back
>>
>>34983004
holy fuck dude you can't even read I don't think. I never once said that numbers of trannies hasn't fluctuated, I said that people are coming out now because of social acceptance and that they hid much more in the past. Fuck you're really dumb if you can't accept that point.

all i said was trans people existed back in the day and I proved that. you can't accept that you're wrong hahaha. Dude you're pathetic.
>>
Gotta love seeing /pol/tards get BTFO
>>
i hate trans faggot queers so much but the urge to not fuck them is too much to handle some times
lord help me save my soul. i'm trying not to lose control. but i might have to let go.
>>
>>34983101
people with mental illnesses did exist. Modern "trans" people never didThat doesnt make them less repulsive and disqusting. But modern culture is encouraging people to become Trans.
>>
>>34983047
>Denying facts
Not saying they never existed. I said that it can't be proven that they were as numerous in the modern day.

>>34983101
That's not what you're implying.

>>34983023
That's exactly what he was implying. That they were prevalent throughout history although it was kept to themselves.

>more recently because its now accepted and you wont be fucking killed or shunned for it.
>Also its becoming more accepted to be trans so people don't feel they need to hide like they did 20 years ago. It's not hard to understand really.

>>34983039
>im not saying there was as much back then as now
>a large amount of the increase today can be attributed to social acceptance

You're doing it again. You're claiming that the amount of these mentally ill people was the same but it would be more well known if it had been socially acceptable.

I really don't understand why you fucking virgin losers are this protective of trannies. Has /lgbt/ gotten lost and come to fucking /r9k/?
>>
>>34982554
tranny here
>most in people between the age of 8 and 20, when hormones are surging
this is true, but not for the reasons you think. when hormones start surging during puberty and your body starts changing into what you feel is the wrong gender, it's a horrible dysphoric experience, and this is what really brings it to your attention that hey something's wrong. for me, it took a few years after the dysphoria started to fully realize what the problem was and that i wanted to transition.

cont.
>>
>>34983139
Me /pol/ me always right can't be wrong If someone post fact it jewish unless info wars tell me otherwise info wars real news onyl real news coem from /pol/ and info wars am really smart white people are smart best race hate all these people not listenign to infowars all misinformed lefty cuckz
>>
>>34981989
Why do you have this?
Where does he get clothes like that legitimately, WHERE
>>
eztrogen in water alex jones tell me jews tryign to make peopel gay infowars and pol alway right fukin left cuck why do they not listen to alex jones
>>
>>34982554
>the desire to switch gender usually comes from the idea that the grass is
greener on the other side
pretty much everyone at one point in their life has thought 'it must be so much easier being the other gender', but this isn't why trannies transition.
it's because of dysphoria, hating the gender your body is and feeling like its wrong, the same way you'd feel wrong if you woke up in the body of a lizard. dysphoria is a biological response that happens when your body isn't what your brain expects it to be. trans people are created when a male brain is exposed to female hormones in utero, or a female brain is exposed to male hormones in utero. this makes the brain have a different idea of what the body should be like than what their body will actually be.

cont.
>>
>>34983214
>tranny here
SOUTH EAST ENGLAND
>>
>>34983181
>Strawmanning my argument

A mentally ill tranny at its best. You'll never be a girl faggot
>>
File: lol.jpg (27KB, 670x388px)
lol.jpg
27KB, 670x388px
>>34983155
>>34983214
you're just a weakling who can't man up to the challenge of becoming something other than a useless hole for c0ckz
>>
gay tranknes make me so mad jsut jews brainwash them i make book based on alex jones and /pol/ truth they are jsut weak men nothin more jsut like alex said estrogen in water make them that way me very informed very redpill
>>
Offer to suck his dick desu
>>
>>34983139
>You're doing it again. You're claiming that the amount of these mentally ill people was the same but it would be more well known if it had been socially acceptable.

dude you're so incredibly dumb it's not even funny anymore. You literally can't comprehend the written language.

saying that there has been a large increase recently does not mean that the same number existed back then as today. It simply implies that people used to hide it (obvious, much like homosexuals used to) and that people do not have to hide it anymore.

none of my words can be read to imply that the number of trans back then was equal to today, only that more used to hide it (again, if you don't accept this then you also don't accept that homosexuals used to hide)

I dunno what else to say bro. this is such a fucking ridiculous argument to make. I think you might literally be retarded.

>
does not imply that
>>
File: 1487457857117.gif (1MB, 480x272px)
1487457857117.gif
1MB, 480x272px
>>34980526
>What should i do /r9k/
turn him into your sissy cock sucking slave
GO ASK YOUR BROTHER TO SUCK YOU OFF WHILE YOU READ DOUJINS

>you'll never have a qt femboi suck you off while browsing the sadpanda
LIVE THE FUCKING DREAM OP
>>
take redpill robots pol very smart trust me alex jones never wrong he never lie pol never lie white race is best gay is bad estrogen in water because jews please robots please take red pill like me am very smart like all of /pol/
>>
>>34983261
His reasoning for the increase implies it. Why are trannies so fucking dumb?
>>
>>34983274
tranknes so dumb you right alex jones is right pol is win fuck tranny estrogen in water jew propoganda to ruin white man
>>
>>34982293
>born gay
homosexuality was proven to not be genetic
A study about identical twins, one was gay and the other wasn't, note that they were genetically identical.
>>
>>34983284
EVEN
THE
DAMN
FROGS
>>
>>34982554
>having others see you as what you want us manipulation
i agree, it's retarded to make people call you she when you look nothing like a woman. it doesn't come out of a desire to trick people though, it's just for their mental health. like, if you woke up in the body of a human sized lizard tomorrow, but got tons of surgery and did your best so that you looked convincingly human, it would be nice for people to pretend you're a human instead of keeping on pointing out that you're a lizard.

>even on the internet they try their best to ve feminine through a misguided view of women
have i used :3 at all yet? not all trannies are like that.

>you are a failed male
sure, i can agree with that. genetically i was supposed to be male, but my brain got fucked to make me think i was supposed to be female, so im a failed male. that doesn't mean im not a successful girl (male) though.
>>
>>34983284
>>34983271
Damn you're blown the fuck out. Not sure why you think everybody that thinks trannies are mentally ill have to be from /pol/
>>
>>34983291
one study doesn't prove that homosexuality isn't genetic. It's probably a mix of genetics and environment.

>>34983284
dude don't drag alex jones into this. I love alex jones and I love trump and ive been arguing the case for trans people this whole thread. Im the main guy BTFO'ing these morons. Also you don't make our side look good with your posts
>>
>>34983307
Am not blown fuck out tranke is weak fagot we are pol we win no matter what we post facts we never argue withotu facts alex jones tells all pol is win fuck tranne we pol we beat everyone we so smart how do anyone even argue with our facts
>>
>>34983322
Fair enough, but I believe it's more environment than genetic.
>>
>>34983274
my reasoning for increase does NOT imply it.

Maybe you mean "distribution" instead of "amount" but you wouldn't be able to discern the two.
>>
>>34983322
I'm just trying to show this retard what he looks like he literally has not posted a single viable argument hes just been your typical /pol/tard thinking whatever he says is right without having to post any proof and completely denying any facts posted
I like trump too though I voted for him
>>
>>34983237
it's not that being a man is some kind of challenge of strength, i just don't want to because that's not me.

you're just a weakling who can't woman up to the challenge of becoming a good hole for c0ckz
>>
>>34983304

>that doesn't mean im not a successful girl (male) though.

What is your plan when you're ~50 and look like a brick shit house? Grow up and become a real boy or kill yourself?
>>
>>34983364
I've been wracking my brain with all these arguments and it's frustrating that he won't just admit he's wrong and he makes these fucking retarded counter arguments which are ridiculous and just baffling. The stupidity has truly baffled me.
>>
>>34983357
You certainly imply it. Answer the question then: why are there more trannies nowadays than any other time in history?

Protip: If you say
>BECAUSE IT'S MORE SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE
Then you're saying that the amount of trannies throughout history has remained constant and the only reason it's prevalent now is because of societal norms and tolerance.
>>
I think that every level-headed, rational person can read this thread and find that the side defending trans was the side on the truth. We clearly won the debate.
>>
>>34983385
i've been on hrt since 17 and have a fairly typically female bone and body structure now, apart from the dick, and will continue to age as a female would for as long as i take female hormones. when im 50 i'll look just like any other 50 year old woman.
>>
File: 1487442067763.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px)
1487442067763.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
If you're brother is some air head who just wants to look pretty and watch the Bravo network while wearing knee socks, beat him to death with a pipe wrench. The world doesn't need more catty cunts.

But if he's a confused sensitive robot type, be nice. He's probably just fucked in the head and is seeking some sense of personality. I would just let him do it and be cool about it. There's nothing you can do other than lead him with love.
>>
>>34980526

fuck that fags boi pucci
>>
>>34983450
I agree. Feed him some heroin with love too. It's okay so long as it's with love.
>>
>>34983547
If he has dysphoria its better he transitions than kill himself.
>>
>>34983419
>>34983399
Come on you failures. Answer
>>34983414
>>
>>34983427
How do you get your bone structure to change? What the fuck?
>>
>>34983414
i never denied cultural influence/ other factors you fucking nonce. all i said was social acceptability was a big factor, not the only factor (again, you fail at comprehension of fine points). Do you deny that social acceptability is a big factor to why we see so many more trans these days?

and no, the "amount" of trans hasn't remained constant (obviously because of different culture/ lower population) the distribution has probably remained fairly constant however. You keep saying amount but its the wrong fucking word idiot. Fuck me you've used the wrong word this whole fucking time.

i can't believe how dumb and dull you are. I'm sorry but i cant not say it.
>>
>>34983600
i started out with a feminine bone structure. the only bones that changed with hrt are my hips, which are now average female width.
>>
>>34983620
I don't think hrt can change your bone structure, only fat distribution. I hear it doesn't even change your voice.
>>
>>34983604
You never said it was only one of the reasons. Stop backpedalling.

Amount is fine. Stop being autistic. I can see you have no argument though. When you get called out all you can resort to is backpedalling and semantics. Please die tranny filfth
>>
>>34983414
trans people have always been around, even in the bible it mentions people called eunuchs, who cut off their balls and dressed femininely, then cooked and did housework with the females

pollution, especially in the water from things like birth control which contains estrogen, is probably also having quite an impact on the number of trans people. trans people are created from hormonal anomalies, and because babies are extremely sensitive to hormones, the hormones the mother is inadvertently ingesting could have an effect.

the other increase, is the genderfluid transtrenders. these people aren't actually trans, they're just attention whores and you can ignore them.
>>
>>34983670

Let the trannies kill themselves after they find out they will never be an actual female.
>>
>>34983696
hur durr no arguement tranny hahah so glad we pol very smart always right very good arguement we have
How can trannies even compete?
>>
>>34983670
it doesn't change your voice, that's correct
mtf hrt does the same changes to you as females undergo during puberty. grow boobs, hips widen.
>>
>>34983726
>Conflating eunuchs with trannies
>The only decent argument so far which explains why there is an upsurge in the number of trannies nowadays
>This is also accurate

Wow. A poster who can actually put forth an argument rationally.
>>
>>34983696
No, i never explicitly said that it was only "one of the reasons" however I never said that it was the only reason, and thus you cannot say that I denied the influence of other factors. You're so dumb. I'm objectively not backpedaling. You're amazing at making it seem like you have a valid argument, but it's all just hollow, like your head.

im done with you dude. nothing is coming out of this. You're the dumbest person i've encountered this year. congrats on that. Don't say im fucking cowering out in face of your "superior" "logic" or anything dude. I fought hard and you fought like a man who had a bowling ball dropped on his head as a child.

Later failure to humanity.
>>
>>34983834
At least I claim to never had an argument. I was asking for an explanation. It was you hormone addled trannies that got assblasted about the simple question of why more of you freaks are walking around today.

I know you have no idea. It's very clear. Hopefully someone bashes your head in at a bar after finding out you're a broken faggot masquerading as an actual woman.
>>
>>34983450
The world does need more catty cunts. I want a big harem
>>
>>34983893
haha we show them fuck tranny mental ill fagots pol so smart we always right our arguement and facts were so good how they even compete?
>>
>>34983893
dude read my reply, i explained it
>>34983726
>>
>>34983947
Hahaha. You're a laugh

>>34983967
I know. I replied to it. I agree with it.
>>
>>34983696
"amount" isn't fine dipshit, because obviously the amount of trans wasn't the same back then as now. First of all, population was much, much smaller. So see, you needed to say something like "distribution" or "rate of birth". And yes, I would say that the rate of birth for trans back then was probably similar to the rates today (but not identical because of other factors which I never denied and you can never prove I denied. Prove it.) This is based on the well supported idea that being trans is largely a genetic thing. No wonder i was so confused and confounded. You used the wrong word you fucking fool. You can't read or communicate. Glad we have those things straight now.
>>
>>34983990
then why are you still arguing with him about the subject
>>
>>34984003
>Semantics
>When we both know what I'm referring to

Kill yourself autist

>Rate of birth
Trannies aren't born they're made lol

>>34984014
Because it seems to upset them and get them worked up for some reason.
>>
Post more pics of your brother
He probably wants your dick anon
>>
>>34984030
haha ye we pol make people mad with facts of proof i do not kno why they argue with us when we are right and we prove it every time jsut go to pol and ask they say we are right
>>
>>34983893
if you wanted an explanation you should have used a different word than "amount" because that made no fucking sense and I was caught up on that.

Also I'm a straight white male and I'm proud of my masculinity. Uh oh, your insult doesn't work now does it.
>>
>>34984073
Stop getting upset over a poor choice of words you fucking autist. And lets not pretend. You're a robot. You're almost as effeminate as one of these broken males pretending to be the little girl
>>
>>34984102
haha ye estrogen in water got to him man you really god at insults you very experienced pol user
>>
"B-Brother Anon... I kinda want to be a girl b-but I'm not sure. C-Can you show me how to make love like a girl so I-I know for sure. I know you'll be gentle with my tight hole... Won't you?"
>>
>>34984030
It's not semantics you fucking retard. No i didn't know what the fuck you were referring to. I assumed you were referring to the meaning of the fucking word you used you fucking retard. Distinct meanings of words isn't "semantics". HAHAHAH fuck me. That difference of words literally made all the difference. It was the complete wrong word and I had NO idea what you were trying to say, because you were saying it wrong.

semantics implies words being interchanged but with no difference in effect. "amount" and "distribution" both have distinctive meanings with completely different effects and you completely fucked up in your choice of words. You'd never admit you were wrong tho so nvm.
>>
>>34984178
>Distinct meanings of words
>Implying a dictionary isn't descriptive and not prescriptive

You're LITERALLY making me laugh anon. Literally.

>>34984165
Isn't this how all trannies are made? Wanting to be fucked and used like a girl?
>>
>>34984102
>unfounded ad hominem

i could never be as upset as you. if i had an IQ like yours, I'd be inconsolable. It must be hard going through life as an idiot.
>>
>>34984209
haha ye fuckign tranni scum jews got to them you should call them "degenerate" polfriend that will really get to them
>>
>>34984224
>m-muh ad homienimz

Really touchy about being called an effeminate autist, huh?
>>
File: 1487251929236.jpg (35KB, 640x633px)
1487251929236.jpg
35KB, 640x633px
>>34982021
the fucking hell wtf did I just read fuck smfh
>>
>>34984243
ye he real mad god thing you have facts to btfo him
>>
>>34984278
What ass pains you more? People like me who think you're scum and filth or getting pounded by other men?
>>
>>34984314
whoevr pol tells me to pain me
>>
>>34984209
God knows, and your heart probably knows, that you're a disgusting person.
>>
>>34984366
>God
>Not loving those who righteously admonish the degenerate sodomite

If God was real I'd be going to Heaven and you'd be going to hell as a defender of these misguided, sinful "people"
>>
File: 1456251090816.jpg (54KB, 500x667px)
1456251090816.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
If he's going to look like this guy don't ever feed him compliments even when he seems down. Just ignore his ploy for attention.
>>
>>34984430
ye all pol be in heaven all left degenerate cuck in hell
>>
File: 1484162489330.jpg (97KB, 623x829px) Image search: [Google]
1484162489330.jpg
97KB, 623x829px
>>34984433

Can we turn this into an ugly tranny thread?
>>
>>34980526
Ask him if he wants a bf. He looks smoking.
>>
>>34984488
>Balding
>Clear facial hair growth
>Has a "vagina"

Lmfao what the fuck is wrong with these "people"?
>>
File: imawoman.webm (1MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
imawoman.webm
1MB, 768x432px
Fuck you, I'm a woman!
>>
File: originalo.png (177KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
originalo.png
177KB, 540x610px
>>34980526
Plz understand, anon. He doesn't want to ruin the family. I have the same mental illness. it's a bad feeling, every day feeling like a liar when you allow someone to believe you're a guy, when you're actually a girl on the inside.

I feel like I'm lying to people.. And even more, I feel like I'm feeling a fake, and it's hard for me to cope. Please understand your brother..
>>
>>34984447
couldn't you like, put your energy into arguing against him instead of this sarcastic parroting? Just saying it'd help more, but do what thou wilt.

>>34984430
funny, isn't God supposed to be about love? Why wouldn't God love someone for being the way they are and harming nobody?
And I go to hell for defending someone's humanity and dignity and respect, when it's completely justified and in line with the best truth we have right now based on all the valid information?

Fuck you dude.
>>
>>34984567
>Worried about lying to people
>Doesn't realise he's only lying to himself about being a girl
>>
>>34984591
Hes a troll dude hes trying to get reactions notice he says nothing to me because he wont get a reaction he is trying to make you mad there is no arguing with a troll
>>
>>34984591
>Isn't God supposed to be about love?
No. Go read the Bible.

> when it's completely justified and in line with the best truth we have right now based on all the valid information?
YOUR truth and justification. Not God's.

>Fuck you dude.
Nope sorry. Not a sodomite supporter like you.
>>
>>34984636
There is nothing to say to you. You've done nothing but make me laugh this entire thread.

>>34984237
This one made me laugh the most. Thanks
>>
>>34984660
ye m8 no need to argue with pol friends we know we always right we no need to argue we jsut always right no matter what we have facts left scum dont they use jew tricks to make people gay
>>
>>34984685
Aw shit. I've got to talk to cucks about how worshipping trannies is wrong. Refuted all their arguments. And you have volunteered your time to making me laugh as I did so.
>>
>>34982293
>be born in early 80s
>nonburger country
>become teenager
>hate my penis
>feel more comfortable with feminine activities
>wish i was a girl
>tranny propaganda is nonexistent
>worst you hear is crossdressing or ladybois, which just sound weird, i dont want to pretend, i want to BE a girl
>lack of support from society leads me to keep these thoughts to me
>grow up
>slowly become more comfortable with my penis
>start having heterosexual relationships
>fulfilled and happy
>go on /r9k/
>see kids who weren't born when i wanted to cut off my junk claim to be experts on transgenderism
>watch them say my life experience is impossible and cannot ever happen
This will never not be weird, even if I know the delusion is a coping mechanism.
>>
>>34984513
They are searching for fulfillment, they've convinced themselves that it's the change that will fix their life's problems and lead to their happiness.
They haven't yet realized that there is a void in them that cannot be filled, they will either continue running on the treadmill of change or embrace despair.
They deserve compassion, because what they have convinced themselves to go through with is a human tragedy that often results in suicide when reality comes crashing down around them.
>>
>>34984636
lol dude i'd be relieved if he was a troll because I don't want to believe that someone that genuinely stupid can exist.
>>
>>34980526
Call her Emily you nigger. Either that or say bye bye to your sister.
>>
>>34984781
I believe this to be exactly right, short of the compassion part. These people need medical help. And not the kind that pumps them with hormones.

>>34984788
>Heh... anybody who is against gays and trannies is STUPID.
>>
>>34984788
I'm convinced hes a troll he does typical troll things all his responses serve to upset someone as a pretty experienced shit poster I realized this. Like you said people that stupid just don't exist.
>>
>>34984827
>Yeah, I agree. Anybody who hates trannies and says so is dumb.

Stop defending them. They're mentally ill and need help instead of faggots who have jerked off too many times to anime and Bailey Jay enabling their neuroses.
>>
>>34982481
"Born this way" is scientifically wrong and literal homophobia/transphobia. Saying it's ok because it's not a choice implies it's wrong to be gay or trans if you choose to be.
>>
>>34984869
ye pol m8 fucking estrogen in water all mentall ill fagots
>>
>>34984780
woah dude. im really interested in your case, because it seems that transitioning doesn't always lead to happiness, and maybe people would be better off if they just waited and tried to suppress the urge?

how would we stop these people from wanting to transition? Can we deny someone the right to transition? Please, your thoughts on the issue.
>>
>>34984912
we kill all fagots all mental ill degenerates
>>
>will enlist july

got to service our boys in the field
>>
>>34982960
Prove to me God doesn't exist.

Socjus is nothing but a new cult. Different dogma, but same methods... and same goals (control).
>>
>>34984912
Transitioning never leads to happiness you fucking moron. They're mentally ill. This is why their suicide rates are so stupidly high. They're stuck in a perpetual "oh, if I just do this next I'll be closer to being a real(tm) girl and I'll be happy" cycle. And it never makes them happy. And then they take the final leap and nothing changes.
>>
>>34984945
ye pol friend you right 1005 i agree kil the fags brainwashed by jew
>>
wew lad /r9k/ really loves to hate trannies

t. tranny
>>
>>34984950
very smart you know lots bout this you learn from pol? I learn from pol that why i am very smart i redpill on jew brainwash and gay fish water
>>
>>34984950
isn't bailey jay happy? gotcha. check mate.

also, how do we treat the mental illness?
>>
>>34984975
look to the good side too. some of us love you
>>
>>34984975
As another tranny I love you anon <3
>>
>>34984950
Transitioning leads to happiness if they manage to pass as a female, which is largely based on genetics and your preexisting skeletal structure depending on age.
>>
>>34984987
>Isn't a mentally ill faggot who thinks he's a girl and does porn happy?

Brilliant question. Brilliant point. He is definitely mentally sound.

>>34984996
Yeah. Don't you just love how all of these beta losers fetishize you and your condition?

>>34985013
>40-49% suicide rate after surgery

Guess they're all fucking ugly. But any normal man could have told you that before they mutilated their bodies and cut off their cock
>>
>>34984975
/r9k/ hates everything desu
>>
>>34985038
wow you real redpill very smart very inform
>>
>>34985048
>Reddit-tier doge post

This one was trash anon. Step it up or we're going to have to send you back.
>>
>>34985066
no anon i am from pol i go back but i spread redpill to robot like you
>>
>>34981747
He is right
"A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God." -Deuteronomy 22:5

If your of any religious decent, give up on him. It's to late to salvage him. You can still care about him as your brother but hes already dabbled in too much sin. Lust has gotten to him so much he was willing to commit sodomy. Trust me, sin is considered sin for a reason. It causes you to become a vile beast.
>>
Why are MtTs so much more common than FtTs?
>>
File: 1361720298043.jpg (45KB, 352x329px)
1361720298043.jpg
45KB, 352x329px
>>34984996
Haha thanks anon!

>>34985008
I really don't want to be this kinda tranny... but... *HUGS* wish you luck my fellow trannie

>>34985039
True true...

My only 2c to this discussion is probably that we should all just deal with the cards we are dealt and do the best we can with what we have. Live and let die.
>>
>>34980526
Suck on his pretty, hairless boy clit
>>
>>34985085
Didn't Jesus live among sinners? I don't think Jesus would agree that you should give up on anyone.
>>
Your brother is smokin
>>
>>34985077
Laughed again. Knew you could do it. I don't even know why I find it funny. I think it's your commitment.

>>34985086
Weak men who develop autogynephilia and decide to try and wear their ideal girl who wanted nothing to do with them as a suit.

>>34985091
>do the best we can with what we have

So we should abstain from feeding you the exogenous hormones fueling your delusional fantasy.
>>
File: 1422833828759.png (114KB, 533x541px)
1422833828759.png
114KB, 533x541px
>>34985086
BPA in the water and other xenoestrogens in foods eaten in the Americas, societys current standards of beauty, and the media manipulating people. I fear that we will become like the city of Sodom one day, if this continues.
>>
>>34985142
kek very smart pol friend redpill them
>>
>>34985085
But how do we know that that's what god/ jesus thinks? That verse is written by a man, not jesus or god. why does he represent them?

Well lust gets into straight people who fuck their chick in the ass. fucking a chicks ass, fucking a guy's ass, what difference? Is one sin and the other not? how?

Also wanting to be a girl isn't lust it's WHO YOU ARE. it's YOUR IDENTITY.
>>
>>34984538
You can literally see his penis through the skirt. Jesus Christ at least put effort in if you want to look like a girl
>>
>>34985142
Well anyways you troll ass nigger I'm going to sleep god speed.
>>
>>34985175
I'm trying, degenerate cucky. I'm trying.

>>34985179
A male fucking a woman in the ass is also a sin. Are you fucking dumb? Read the Bible you little Redditor shit.
>>
>>34985137
Jesus had to let go of those who dwelled deep into sin for he couldn't save them anymore. Its too late for his brother obviously as you can tell, if you were to even redeem him, he already commited a sin that is a abomination by god.

"For you know that afterward, when he desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no chance to repent, though he sought it with tears." -Hebrews 12:17
>>
>>34985198
I'm not trolling. I honestly hate fags and trannies. So does my fiance, more than me in fact.
>>
>>34982293
>there's no current effective treatment except therapy + surgery

Fuck yourself
>>
File: 1486442156000.png (742KB, 999x1412px)
1486442156000.png
742KB, 999x1412px
>Dresses like a 14 year old girl
>This totes isn't a fetish guys
>>
>>34985179
Have you ever read the bible? I'd consider it sometime. He had told the message from Mount Sinai to The Hebrews (Multiple sources). The verse was transcripted by men, not one man. And it was god who told them the commandments and messages over time. The bible is a series of written out events also, not just a rule book. It's also not your identity. I bet if you took male hormones or went for male hormone testing before you transitioned you possibly would had realized your not a female but a male and you had a testosterone issue. I went through the same issue actually, but I didn't experience the full out "i'm a female" now, i just didnt feel like a man. I couldn't be happier now that i have my testosterone fixed.
>>
>>34985202
if the bible suggests shit like "a male fucking a woman in the ass is a sin" then I think I'll steer clear of reading it. Well, there is some cool stuff in the bible definitely but anal sex being a sin just doesn't make sense to me.

my idea of sin is people being tangibly harmed, ya know? Not some notion of "purity". I mean, I dunno. Why does sodomy devalue us so? How does is devalue us? Does it make us evil?
>>
There is no choice but to take pics of his ass and post here, this will cure him
>>
>>34985280
>His unwarranted self-importance is so great that he thinks he should be able to decide what is a sin and what isn't

I hope you're still in your teens.
>>
>>34985232
how about you suggest some alternative therapies, you constructive little potty mouth, you.
>>
>>34985280
Its considered sin because its misuse of the body. Your body is a holy temple god gave you, not something to abuse for pleasure. Lust is Greed, and Greed becomes Wrath. In every bible transcript about this it describes this. I suggest you read more about the town of Sodom and Gomorrah where the men threatened to harm the virgin daughters if they weren't to rape with the male visitors to the town. They even went as far as to deny sex with the virgin daughters of the men who had the angels over as guests.
>>
>>34985258
yeah well that's a tranny, not a trans (probably anyway). Crossdressing without a deep desire to be female is probably just fetish shit. You've got to make these distinctions between legitimate cases of transsexualism and the lighter stuff.
>>
>>34985347
>Legitimate cases of transsexualism

Is this a joke? No such case exists.
>>
>>34985330
(Cont.) Also you have no right to decide what is sin and what isn't. God has commanded what is and isn't already. It also DOES tangibly harm you. "Lust is Greed, and Greed becomes Wrath."
>>
>>34980526
I'm not gay but I think I might be now because Emily is hot
>>
>>34985269
it is your identity. their hormones can be totally healthy and they'll still feel like girls.
>>
>>34980555

Its life is about what it wants*

Ftfy m8
>>
>>34985330
Actually it was the father who offered the virgin daughter's to the crowd of men who had come to rape the two angels visiting him. He was trying to spare them from committing further sin with the Holy messengers of God.

>>34985394
Schizophrenics identify as being the conduit of God's Divine Message. I guess that identity is equally valid as a tranny's identity by your logic.
>>
>>34984912
The lack of public support for the idea was what made me think it was all in my head, that there wasn't such a thing as being a girl in a boy's body. I don't want to generalise my experience to every tranny out there, but we know every teenager experiences heightened emotions and we know they are highly susceptible to depression and suggestion.

How do you guide people towards non-intrusive solutions now that the genie is out of the bottle, that's a tricky one. Better support from your peers? I think I was lucky in having married parents who were both confident, but not aggressive, in their respective masculinity and feminity. Lead by example and all that. Modern progressives values tend to be designed to irate older generations, and parents end up lashing out in frustration at their troubled kids coming out. There must be a middle way between blind acceptance and angry rejection. The media and elites certainly have a lot to answer for, with their power and the use of said power to propagate divisive ideas.
>>
File: b30.png (321KB, 637x654px)
b30.png
321KB, 637x654px
>>34985394
It isn't your identity, once again. Its either a extreme fetish or hormonal imbalance. I had a friend who experienced this and actually realized when it was too late that it was actually a fetish. After he started taking female hormones he lost his mind and became insane. I haven't talked to him since. Last thing i heard hes a communist, satanist, and experiences hallucinations often.
>>
>>34985429
Thank you friend, I thought I did mention it wrong.
>>
>>34985301
>making independent and rational conclusions about the world around me instead of blindly following a religious text written by men, supposedly dictated by "god".

My idea of God is different. I don't follow your god.
>>
>>34985142
I have little to do so i'll bite the bait.
No we shouldn't do that. Conversion therapy literally doesn't work and what I have is an illness I can't control. I don't really believe it's a delusional fantasy as much as it is me being exposed to hormones while in a fetus stage creating a fault in my innate gender identity, leaving me a female brain in a male body basically (I know this is the meme line and isn't excactly true but it's the best way to express my feelings to someone who doesn't have them). I don't have any sources to cite on hand, and brain scans are still too abstract and can't give a definitive answer to what is and isn't true in that regards, but most studies on the subject seem to point to MtF transsexuals being closer to a "female" brain than a "male" and opposite regarding FtMs. This is still nowhere near definitive and as such I can only tell you my "fee fees" because that is all the medical community have come up with as of yet for defining trans-people. And for me it's so strong there is little I can do about it.

When I presented as male it was so obviously wrong since I was little, and never fit in as a guy, and always got bullied for being any kind of effeminate or such. Even though I tried really hard to live up to everyone's standards of what I "should be like" I always fell short because I was in all regards like a "failed male" basically because I acted more like any girl than any guy would ever do.If I repressed further/ended up living as a guy my whole life I would be struggling more than I am now and would not be as productive a member of society like I am now and would definitely be in a bad spot and would probably an heroed by now. Atleast now I have a chance at being a productive member of society through transitioning and I feel it's really the best I can do with what I got.
>>
>>34985498
I'm not talking about conversion therapy. I don't even know how it could be treated but I think giving you hormones is the wrong way to go about it. You talk about your brain "believing" you're female and how you had effeminate mannerisms but that could just be a case of confirmation bias for all I know.

There must be some type of therapy that can help you come to terms with your dysphoria. If it turns out it really is the result of "having the wrong type of brain" for your body due to hormonal imbalances during the foetal stage it'd be very sad for you and others like you. But, at the same time, you don't indulge a schizophrenic's delusions. You don't treat a downy like you would a normal person.

Why can't you just be an effeminate man? Why do you feel the need to inject hormones into your body? And, I assume, feel the need to mutilate your penis?

Wouldn't you rather be a functional, effeminate male than a dysfunctional hybrid? Is the need to see yourself as a "female" that great?
>>
>>34985448
Are you currently happy or unhappy that you're a man? and do you still want to be a woman? Do you think your life would've been better or worse if you had transitioned early on in your life?
>>
You just can't do nothin'
>>
>>34985498
good work being a positive case for trans people and I seriously mean that. we need more people like you sharing their stories and explaining how real it is. I hear all these suicide "stats" and horror stories and it's great to hear something redeeming and optimistic. I know there are more positive stories out there, people need to see them.
>>
>>34980526
Your brothers fuckin hot
>>
>>34985582
dude fuck you, trans are not comparable to schizophrenics or downsyndrome people. it's disgusting how you dehumanize these SANE, intellectually sound people
>>
>>34985739
shit bait/10
>>
>>34985597
Happy to be a man, no regrets. I got comfortable with that for a while now. Sleeping with women loving the man in me took it to the next level, it made me actively appreciate my masculinity. Women are pretty cool, I'd love to experience what it's like but I wouldn't trade what I have now.
>>
>>34980526
Is your father living with the family ?
>>
>>34985582
(I'll just start off by saying im sad that you hate us as a whole and I hope you change your opinions because not everyone is an insane SJW trans-"trender" and most of us just want to be left alone and live our lives as we see fit without hurting anyone)

Alrighty so we atleast got rid of the least wacko "solutions" to treating transness. Well lookie here, you don't know how it could be treated but you still assume the current system is all wrong. I think it has atleast some merit seeing many trans-people go on living fulfilling lives after transition. How about you propose something better then? I think it most certainly is deeper than simple confirmation bias seeing I always felt that way, even as a kid. I had a pretty gender neutral upbringing and was fine living as a tomboy of sorts and had lots of girl friends and just a few boy friends. Guess who I had the most in common with and who I got along best with. Problems only started in elementary school when gender segregation and norms were more harshly enforced and I was all of a sudden placed with the other boys but being very gender-non-congruent it didn't go well. But alas, I don't have like any definitive proof that it's not confirmation bias seeing as most of this is based on "fee fees" and I can't say I am not one that can withstand the power of confirmation bias upon something that fits my way of thinking.

Con'td!!

>>34985689
Thanks anon for the kind words! I am just a humble tranny that tries to educate others that we're not all a trannies for the attention and sexual gratification and such but many of us just had a shit card dealt to them and we try the best we can just to survive and make the best out of it. Yes there's lots of negative stuff out there and that's because it's a shitty experience to be a trans-person, even in this day and age.
>>
>>34985582
Con't

I personally don't believe there is such a thing but I can't refute such a therapy could exist or be made either. What I do know is that the "50 year old autogynephile/AGP hon" that we all see in media and such (example Caitlyn Jenner) are a result of a MtF trans trying to live as a male their whole life (it usually doesn't end well for anyone). Yes if it turns out that that is the case it would be sad in a way, but also give confirmation to the theory that we are born this way, but we don't fully know this yet unfortunately. I don't really feel like that is relevant but to elaborate: a schizofrenic CAN be a danger for themselves and others in their delusions and they need help through medications and therapy to cope with their mental illness (yes we need therapy and hormones but a trans-person is not prone to be a danger to anyone) and I think your'e grasping now that your'e comparing us with "downies" that yeah, they're born that way but they often need support due to being mentally stumped but trans-people on the other hand are usually normal to high IQ (with the AGP hons usually at the top IQ seeing they usually don't transition unless they are rich enough to transition and can get away with doing it because they are well off and living in individualistic areas, but im rambling).

I can't be an effeminate man because I am not a man and being an effeminate man would still be as alien to me as being any other kind of man. It's that kind of simple to me really. But to entertain your idea even if I was okay with being an effeminate man it wouldn't have worked out since my body would still make me want to die, seeing it waste everyday into a body more alien to me than how it was yesterday, no I couldn't do that.

Cont'd
>>
>>34985582
Last cont'd

I inject hormones into my body (I actually use pills but okay) because I need it to be more like the myself I feel like on the inside and to stop the masculinization that would happen if I didn't do it. Also testosterone felt like poison in my veins in a wierd way and im way more content now than before (not saying it's perfect yet but better). Yes you would be right to assume that in my case atleast but not everyone's. For me the appendage always felt totally alien, like a misplaced, lumpy finger and even though I've tried to enjoy using it I can't and it literally makes me want to die just being there. I'd rather have a botched up, mutilated hole there (I hope it goes well but can't say for sure) that I might feel enjoyment with than what I have now.

I kinda already answered this but no it would be all kinds of wrong to be any kind of man, even an effeminate one (how long could one go being an effeminate man anyways before testosterone catches up with you and you get a total dadbod...) and it's better being a hybrid yes than that. I certainly can't speak for everyone on that matter, only myself but yeah for me it's that great of a need and if I didn't do what I do to alleviate the need to be female, and be seen as such I don't think I could continue living seeing as being a male always felt fake to me, like I had to wear a mask for everyone else, what they wanted me to be rather than what I want to be.
>>
>>34986580
Im sorry if that came across as really blogpost like or anything but I think the only way for anyone to understand anyone as wierd and unusual like us we can only be honest about what it feels like and not to get too hurt by blatant insults and such, I'd much rather have a good intellectual discussion on this topic than just "your'e all mental basket cases!" and "muh fee fees!", thank you.
>>
>>34986528
>>34986548
>>34986580
>>34986659
I barely read a thing you have to say, but the way you type sounds so fake. You're trying too hard. It's honestly disgusting, man. Stop that shit.
>>
>>34986679
Well that's okay. I only type as I would normally speak and if it's too bothersome to read it when it's written that way then it's fine. I will try not to write in such a way then.
>>
>>34986528
I'm not a doctor so it would be pointless to suggest a course of treatment. I can only observe that as the doctors do not have all the answers, that gender dysmorphia (transgenderism or whatever you want to call it) is classified as a mental illness, and because the suicide rate of transexuals is so high that it might not be wise to play into it by injecting hormones and other radical surgeries.

I also don't hate transexuals. I hate that it's being pushed as something that is normal and healthy albeit "different." I'd be fine with dating a passing transexual but it wouldn't change my belief that I'm dating a mentally ill person.

Being "born that way" doesn't make it a non-mental-illness but at the same time having a mental illness isn't negative per se. I just want it to be recognised for what it is. Anything drastically deviating from the norm can be a mental illness imo but it's not necessarily negative.

You say testosterone felt toxic to you. How long did it feel that way? Did you have some sort of feeling of something wrong in your blood (for lack of a better descriptor) before you knew what testosterone and estrogen was?
>>
>>34980526
castrate him and kill him
>>
>>34980526
>brother starts becoming a QT trap
>complains
Are you gay?
>>
raw dog that shit from behind
>>
>>34980572
I have not "transitioned" but I am a total faggot and could easily have my hair looking like that in two weeks if I wanted
I already kind of do
>>
>>34986984
Post pics then originali
>>
>>34986679
lol wtf you talking about retard. you love to deny the truth and be delusional in your hatred.
>>
>>34986786
the writing was fine. he's a retard
>>
>>34987239
>>34987253
It just sounds like he's trying to hard to be feminine in the way he types. Not even real girls type like that.
>>
>>34987161
no way. I don't want pics of my floating around on the internet
>>
File: IMG_20170219_132606.jpg (421KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170219_132606.jpg
421KB, 1536x2048px
She's cute

Origigi
>>
>>34986790
I am not a doctor either and as an afflicted individual I can only go for the treatment with the highest rate of survivability and that gives me the highest rate of contentment/fulfillment and that is what im currently doing. I agree that the doctors don't have all the answers and I believe there's lots of complexities to every transsexual individual that we can't currently diagnose in a well enough fashion and I don't believe transition is right for every trans-person either (they should have a high enough level of dysphoria to the point that it is debilitating, so as to weed out those that do it for attention or would otherwise live out a happy life as a man in my opinion). I too agree on that it should be a mental illness seeing it is such a strong deviation from the "standard human mind" and that it requires therapy and other kinds of treatment to be able to live so all in all I am pretty sure we are on the same page here, I am too disgusted by this whole new "anyone can be trans!1!" bullshit and being trans is not something to be taken as lightly as the current political climate will want you to believe.

That's a relief I guess haha but as you saw above I agree that it should NOT be pushed as something normal and healthy because it makes us as a whole look bad when people do it for attention and "oppression points" when it in reality is a debilitating mental illness that requires care and treatment, not something you do to be trendy and different. I can totally see your point regarding dating a transsexual and it is something I feel your'e justified in thinking since that is in a harsh truth the reality, but I also see it as something the transsexual cannot help being so the right path is to still "view/treat them as a female" even though you might not agree fully that they are.

Contd
>>
>>34986790
Cont'd
As you saw above we're agreeing on that point, I was born this way (in my humble opinion) but it doesn't make it NOT a mental illness. Making it not a mental illness would take away the gravity of the situation of actually being trans so we're definitely on the same page there, and I agree it's not negative per se so yeah.

To me it felt toxic. When puberty started I was absolutely flabbergasted at the things happening to me (I guess i was rather naive and thought since I felt like I was a girl, just a tomboy kind I would also get female puberty, and my appendage would fall off or invert to it's natural state, vagina but no such luck) and suddenly my system was rushing with feelings and emotions that felt alien to me, and the bodily changes felt grotesque at best. Sudden feelings of lust and rage and all other emotions that I know my male friends so easily slipped into because it came natural to them felt like torture to me, I knew those feelings came from the puberty, the wrong puberty and to me it felt like torture. Not to mention the bodily changes, at first the body hair that I tried to clip off with scissors all day, until I got a razor and frantically shaved everything every other day to the deepening of the voice. All the other boys just had an internal contest of who got the lowest voice, that was the ideal, while I just sat on the sidelines "why did this happen to me..." and also how the bone structure got rugged, wider and more manly all the while I was longingly staring at the girls I used to play with as a kid that now has shunned me for being a wierd boy, now get hips they get boobs and can talk about their menses (I literally thought I was gonna get it too, god I was such a stupid kid) and I see everything good happening to them, that I wanted to happen to me but instead it's all in reverse, all the bad stuff is happening to me now.

Cont'd
>>
>>34986790
Last cont
How long did it feel that way: as a kid I was mostly fine being "tomboyish" and although I kinda wanted to wear that dress on occasion, I was okay as long as I was with the girls playing pretend, house and hopscotch. Then in elementary school suddenly that was NOT okay and I understood in a way that gender was not as arbitrary as I've always felt, I had to be this way and this way, not that way and that's because "im a boy!" everyone says but I always thought they were pulling my leg, offcourse I wasn't a boy, but as a conflict-avoidant kid I just complied and tried to be like everyone told me to be, mostly doing it awfully ending up with me being bullied by mostly everyone. But yeah at like the time puberty started, that was the worst, I could pretend up til then but now it got REAL, I was after all turning into a man and that was literally hell, with me being the victim of a puberty and all it's changes I most certainly didn't want to go through.

>>34987275
Im not "trying" that's literally how I talk typed into words so eh, if you don't want to be a part of the discussion based on the way I write I don't really care :3
>>
>>34987500
Thanks for the explanations. How old are you now?
>>
>>34981989
your brother looks a bit like a potato
>>
>>34987531
No problem anon! I am now 22, soon 23 with me starting my social and hormonal transition at 20.
If there's anything else you might be wondering or don't understand just hit me up!
>>
>>34987590
Unless you're down to let me pump a load inside you without my girlfriend knowing, nope. Good talking to you and having you explain some things. I'll think about my perspective.
>>
File: 1362007579288.jpg (17KB, 329x254px)
1362007579288.jpg
17KB, 329x254px
>>34987616
Nah I have a partner too so that would not be wholesome at all. Yeah it was nice to have someone to talk to and listen, great questions by the way! I can only learn to explain my feelings better when I have some hard questions that I have to answer to. Great if you do so! Thanks for the talk anon.
>>
>>34981688
hitler dubs confirms what to do
>>
File: 1379133649048.jpg (204KB, 600x600px)
1379133649048.jpg
204KB, 600x600px
>>34981542
>will most likely enlist come 2017

ABSOLUTE DEGENERATE
>>
>>34981542
Does the US military allow trannys to enlist???
>>
>>34981989
I need more pictures of your brother and I'm not going to lie. I want to masturbate to this.
>>
cock mft
>>
>>34980526
nice hips
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.