[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me, or does he have lower self-esteem than what he tries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Is it me, or does he have lower self-esteem than what he tries to elicit?

He always boasts about his greatness, accomplishments, privileges, etc. But it's a lot more than others in his position would feel the need to. And any slight criticisms or nay-say, as we've seen enough times to fill several Tolstoy novels, incur such hostility and rancour from him; many of which have gone on public record. And sometimes that volatility, as people who have personal experience with him have said before, go on for years.
>>
File: 1485479464463.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485479464463.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
expect this thread to develop into /pol/ simulator
also it's probably that you wanted this from the start.
>>
He's incredibly thin skinned, despite throwing insults all over the place.
>>
File: 1484279505758.gif (49KB, 69x120px) Image search: [Google]
1484279505758.gif
49KB, 69x120px
>>34980330
sounds a lot like myself
>>
>>34980309
>half of the threads here are /pol/itics bait
No fucking shit
>>
As we can all see, he must do it, otherwise he'd be eaten alive by just about everyone.

Insecurity appears when you're in conflict with something. He's definitely in conflict and doesn't want to get railed.

Therefore he fights.
>>
File: 1478711747030.jpg (325KB, 706x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478711747030.jpg
325KB, 706x800px
>annoying SJW who gets offended at everything calls President who receives death threats daily "thin skinned"
>>
He's a little bitch. Nothin' compared to Dubya. That guy was the ultimate Chad.
>>
>And any slight criticisms or nay-say, as we've seen enough times to fill several Tolstoy novels, incur such hostility and rancour from him; many of which have gone on public record

the thing is, I'm not sure if he lashes back because he takes shit personally, or if he reacts the way he does just to get more exposure / ratings. Personally I think it's mostly just him manipulating
>>
He claims its because the media always question his accomplishments.

He is the leader of the country and thus far has not been a very motivating force in the country.

>But he is the President libtard you lost na na poo poo

This election had 231 elligible voters of which ~130 million voted. This means only 59% of americans felt that their democracy was worth practicing of which Trump commanded a vote of ~50% if you want to ignore le popular vote.

His ego is part of the reason why not many people like him!
>>
>>34980817
>he has an ego
>he doesn't yield to being cucked, therefore he's a threat.
>>
>>34980859
>cucucucucucuck

America is truly an idiocracy.
>>
>>34980263
It's an ethos arguement
>>
>>34980263
Pumped egos hide fragile hearts.
>>
File: magawoo2.jpg (231KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
magawoo2.jpg
231KB, 1000x649px
>>34980263
>>34980330
He most likely is a narcissist, which is pretty irrelevant and blown out of proportion. Just about every politician or person of significant power is one. The difference is that trump isn't beholden to anybody but himself, so he can publicly be a dick and not lose any power or leverage. Yes he's very egotistical, but he doesn't take it to maniacal or psychopathic levels. I'd rather have a president who is transparently on an ego trip than someone pretending to be benevolent in public and a manipulative, backstabbing psychopath in private like every other politician 2bh.
>>
He seems very self confident to me, that's a big part of why I voted for him. Noone else knew what they were doing and here steps up a brilliant business man. So far he's made good on his major platform of not being shillary. I just don't want him to get bogged down on stupid shit noone cares about like Healthcare or the wall.
>>
>>34981013
this would be fine if hte matter of president was purely a practical job but it isn't. the president is also the head of state and is supposed to be an inspirational leader of the country. Espeically if only 59% of the country believes the democracy is worth participating in, a inspirational leader is needed as much as a strong and practical leader.
>>
File: clinton-obama-hug.jpg (67KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
clinton-obama-hug.jpg
67KB, 950x534px
>>34981013
>someone pretending to be benevolent in public and a manipulative, backstabbing psychopath in private like every other politician 2bh.
Many such cases!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.