[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This red pill shit is fucking idiotic and only applies to beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sub-buzz-1831-1468601322-1.png (935KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-1831-1468601322-1.png
935KB, 592x592px
This red pill shit is fucking idiotic and only applies to beta males who can't attract girls with their personality.

If you got some game and know how to flirt your average looks will never stop you.
>>
File: 1451405241610.jpg (94KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1451405241610.jpg
94KB, 1024x578px
I guess your picture is average OP

well women want that who is also rich
and tall
and have big dick
and more things

Just to cheat on him if them find something better.

There is no point in trying.
Is basically a joke.
>>
>>34980237
>being this delusional

origimundo
>>
>Average looks

Where's this ok cupid study as to what females consider average in maels?
>>
File: 25.jpg (11KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
11KB, 226x223px
>>34980144
it's not just about the looks themselves.
i'm certain that if chad woke up in my body he would manage to get by in life and secure a qt.

it's about the lifetime of rejection, a lifetime of acting the same as other people but being treated different for a reason you couldn't understand at the time.
it's about a lifetime of conflicting messages and advice that did not add up with my reality.
it's about the bitterness, the hate, the self loathing, the walls in your mind that are not just walls anymore, they have joined with the mind are a part of you, the fucking frustration.

the damage is irreversible, just as if chad woke up in my body and got by, if i woke up in chads body i would still commit suicide sooner or later.
the cards have been dealt and there's nothing we can do about it.

the rich don't have a clue what it's like to be poor, the poor know exactly what it's like to be rich.

gtfo normalfag scum
>>
>>34980400
>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW WOE IS MEEE ;_;;;;
>>
Women judge men's minds like we judge their bodies, and vice versa. Men's appearances are only attractive to the degree they peacock the mind.
>>
>>34980375
https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e
As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium. Very harsh. On the other hand, when it comes to actual messaging, women shift their expectations only just slightly ahead of the curve, which is a healthier pattern than guys' pursuing the all-but-unattainable. But with the basic ratings so out-of-whack, the two curves together suggest some strange possibilities for the female thought process, the most salient of which is that the average-looking woman has convinced herself that the vast majority of males aren't good enough for her, but she then goes right out and messages them anyway.
>>
>>34980674
>I have no answer
>>
>>34980726
Still attractiveness is a thing, unless she's +30 year old and want to settle with beta fucker who's only good for providing.
>>
>>34980765
>Didn't ask a question
>Expect an answer

It's the story of your life. Wanting something you put absolutely no effort towards.
>>
>>34980400
You hit the nail on the head anon

Orugiobnl
>>
>>34980795
Not as much as you'd think. Most manosphere people are pretty firmly of the view that letting the ugliness bother you is enormously worse than the ugliness itself. Generally, don't use obstacles as excuses not to try. Also, remember: women are loyal as hell to men they adore, but their conditional as all hell. If she isn't putty in your hands, it's your game that's off, not her. Make her what you want.

>>34980400
>the damage is irreversable
You seem awfully set on not trying. Baby steps are fine, but no steps at all will never get you where you want.

And yeah, I know most of you'll will "NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEE POOPOOPEE" etc etc, but this mentality is what got you here, and it's this mentality that's keeping you here.
>>
File: 1378245668523.gif (487KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1378245668523.gif
487KB, 500x250px
>>34980400
This 100%. It's the divine truth of robots.

Someone screencap this.

Free your hate robots. It will set you free.
>>
You are now aware of the fact that 50% of men have below average looks.
>>
>>34980889
>women are loyal as hell to men they adore
yeah, no
>>
>>34980144
You still need a bit of luck. Some people have been hit by lightning more than once. Its not really something anyone should worry about because of how rare it is, doesn't make it any less shitty for the people it happens too.
>>
>>34980144
PUA is redpill, you dumbshit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.