[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on a trip with a buddy and some friends >meet a nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: promo251676454[1].jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo251676454[1].jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>go on a trip with a buddy and some friends
>meet a nice girl
>invite her over to my hotel room, where we're having a party
>girl shows some interest in me, then moves on to my buddy
>an hour into the party, they're making out on the bed
Now, admittedly, my buddy is pretty damn good-looking, and smart, too. I'm not angry at the girl for picking the superior male specimen over me, and I'm not mad at my buddy for taking a girl who showed no interest in being taken by me.

What I'm mad about is that there will always be superior male specimens to me, so it's not really worth it to find a nice, pretty girlfriend, as she'll just dismiss you for a better man sooner or later.

The only solution I see is to start dating bellow-average girls. They may have dreams of finding a man better than me, but men better than me won't look twice at their general direction, so they're fucked and are basically forced to stay with me.

Thoughts? Any of you dealing with the same issue?
>inb4 "Dude, just BECOME the better man, lol"
>>
They will just pumpndump these girls dou. And thats what they want too, goes well with inferiority complexes.

GOT NOTHING TO LOSE
FEEL THE RYTHM
FUCK THE JEWS
>>
>>34979608
The whole thing is about staying interesting enough to grab and hold their attention Anon, you did the first part but apparently got boring enough to be dismissed. Even if you go for uglier girls, if you cant manage to stay interesting they'll also rather leave u then do the dirty
>>
>>34979713
So basically, if you're not a Chad, you're fucked anyway, so might as well not bother?
>>
>>34979830
You might be right, I was not too interesting to talk to that evening, I guess. But is that really enough to distract the girl from a better-looking man in the room? I somehow doubt it, although this might be jealousy talking.
>>
>>34979879
You we're good enough to get her to your room so that says a lot. Also amusement >> looks. Altho if you look disgusting you obviously wont even be in the race but lots of girls choose an average looking with a great game over a slightly better looking with shit game. You gotta keep things interesting and if you cant keep it up, hook her in or getout
>>
>>34979831
Yes

Move to a country where women didnt get ((freed)) yet if you HAVE to experience le love lmao i guess
>>
>>34979879
If you are the leader of the pack, your group ect you are more attractive
After all you have dominance over that good looking guy over there

Im about to throw up
TRAPPED IN A CAGED WITH SO MANY LITTLE ANIMALS
>>
File: andzej.png (298KB, 501x373px) Image search: [Google]
andzej.png
298KB, 501x373px
Bump.

Original comment: my cousin is making the dishes right now, and I can hear him humming along to the music he's listening through headphones, and his humming is so annoying, I just might pinch a wall.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.