[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are not a real robot if you don't take a shit while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: toilet.jpg (118KB, 684x486px) Image search: [Google]
toilet.jpg
118KB, 684x486px
You are not a real robot if you don't take a shit while sitting on the rim of the toilet.
>>
Only normalfags use the toilet.

I poop in the shower and I piss in the sink.
>>
>>34979486
>using a shower or sink

get out normie
>>
File: 1486055990941.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486055990941.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>34979466
anyone else squat on the toilet to shit?
>>
File: gargoyle-780540_960_720.jpg (142KB, 687x720px) Image search: [Google]
gargoyle-780540_960_720.jpg
142KB, 687x720px
>>34979466
I perch atop the toilet seat like a gargoyle, whether it's a public toilet or my own at home. I can't stand the feel of the cold porcelain touching my skin. That's the only way to do it, in my estimation.

It does make splashback an issue, but I think the tradeoff is worth it. Anybody who does it any other way is objectively wrong.
>>
>>34979466
You're not a robot if you don' shit in bottles and throw them out your window for the hobos to pick up
>>
Real robots are so anxious they poo only once a month.
>>
>>34979501
according to scientist it's the natural and healthy postition. I don't do it though because I like the comfort of sitting
>>
>>34979501
>>34979522
Fucking pajeet, you know this is how people break toilet seats?

>>34979547
Yep, I've done that a few times.
>>
>>34980347
Only if you're a fat fuck, anon.
>>
>>34980358
I'm 120 lbs and if I squatted on the seat the wrong way I could break it. It's all about where the pressure is applied.
>>
>>34980407
>Could
So you're saying it hasn't happened to you. Until it actually happens to me, personally, I'm not going to worry about it. If I was heavy, sure, it'd be a concern, but I'm not. I've done it my whole life on a great number of toilets, never once had an issue, and I'm not going to change now.
>>
>>34980496
It puts unnecessary strain on the bolts holding the seat in place. My parents' toilet seat fell off because my dad fucking squatted on it every day. It took ten years but it happened, even though he had the right technique.
>>
>>34979501
well I squat when I shit anon
>>
>>34979466
>natural light in the toilet bowl
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34980670
If it takes replacing a broken toilet every ten years, so fucking be it, anon. I'm not giving up my way of life. Bigot.
>>
>>34979466
>tfw cant even go to poop in the restroom without mum banging on the door asking if I am masturbating.
I can't even masturabte in privacy, I can't close my bedroom door without my mum getting mad and asking why I have the door closed.
>>
>>34979466
>tfw u want to wear diapers but you live with your parents and they'd make you go to a doctor who'd do tests and tell them you're just a fucking freak and don't have anything necessitating it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.