[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>love others like you love yourself Is Christianity a religion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>love others like you love yourself

Is Christianity a religion designed by chads?
>>
>>34979274
What's a true robot philosophy?
>>
>>34979274
All original Abrahmic religions are, not BS like protestanism, real deal like Sunni Islam, Orthodox Christianity, Judaism etc.

And they got specialization on something as well

>Islam: Getting laid frequently, having your own harem and impregnate and have a fuckton of mini-Ahmeds
>Judaism: High Intelligence=Success=getting laid easily and same as Islam probably
>Christianity: Losing their alphaness a bit in Catholicism but they can still be manly sometimes and be conservative unlike the other fag """Christianity""" that accept women.

Robots should be true atheists, no agnostic or related, since there is no God for them to help them or make them happy.
Or at least some hating God thing cult as well.
This goes to >>34979285 as well.
>>
>>34979274
No he says turn the other cheek; its designed by a bitch!

I understand what hes saying but you have to be possessed by tons of love for that to feel normal; only been in that kind of meditative state once!
>>
>>34979285
One filled with unwinnable strife? Where one can only observe the doings of the Gods but is much too weak to have a say.

Ancient Greek mythos seems fitting.
>>
>>34979274
I hate myself so does that mean I should hate everyone else?
>>
>>34979406
That's why I never understood the statement. IT had truth to the person that made it tho, that's why one can speculate that a chad like personality made it.

Chads love themselves.
>>
>>34979348
If a small child punches you, you don't stress over it. You analyse why it did it.

This is the mindset behind the "turn the other cheek" statement.
One of utter confidence in ones standing.
>>
>>34979406
>>34979524
It's a religion where people are forced to love themselves. You're expected to love yourself, treat your body like a temple, and you go to hell if you decide to end it all even if you're an adherent. God creates people to suffer for his amusement.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.