[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working pathetic wagecuck job last night >gorgeous girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: _20170218_184359.jpg (90KB, 720x808px) Image search: [Google]
_20170218_184359.jpg
90KB, 720x808px
>working pathetic wagecuck job last night
>gorgeous girl comes in with baby halfnig
>looks kinda familiar, but I'm too distracted to really think about it
>so hot, but her face is covered in meth scabs
>I know the difference between meth scabs and acne because I grew up around meth addicts
>try to look her in the eyes
>make a point to be extra sweet because I know what its like to be self conscious
>even gave her a discount to make her feel special
>feeling good about it; shit happens and people make mistakes. No reason to treat them like garbage
>earlier today scrolling through Facebook
>find Stacy from my highschool I haven't been keeping tabs on
>holy shit
>this is the same chick with methscabs and halfling
>keep scrolling
>missionary trip to Africa a little over a year ago

Sounds too good to be true right? Truth is stranger than fiction, and I dont care if you believe me or not. Karma is real. This girl was such a bitch. God I feel great.
Failed Stacy stories?
>>
What's the point to all this? This is an achievement for you on a very personal level, so why share it?
>>
So some drug addict whore decided to go to Africa to get some tribal cock?
>>
>>34979067
this tweet gives me an erection
>>
>>34979144
>karma is REAL
>Failed Stacy stories?

>>34979168
Not just any whore. Queen Stacy whore. God, what happened to this place?

>>34979171
You're fucked
>>
File: 1476489524368-b.jpg (43KB, 500x375px)
1476489524368-b.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>Karma is real.
>Failed Stacy stories?
>>
>>34979067
Why aren't you posting a picture of the meth-scabbed stacy?
>>
>karma is real
How so? Has she done shit to you in high-school? Or you just hated her, and have no idea what karma is?
>>
>>34979374
you are quick to assume the second option. why ask that question when youve already made up your mind that op doesnt know what hes talking about?
>>
>>34979410
I assumed because OP didn't mention her doing anything. Also, i asked the question because i am interested if that is true, and if not, at least call him out. Does this make sense to you?
>>
>>34979457
sure, i just think the aggression was unnecessary

anyway, op is dead
>>
>>34979351

because it's all bullshit like everything else on this board
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.