[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is life so painful? Existence is suffering I cant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1486925761211.jpg (101KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1486925761211.jpg
101KB, 600x630px
Why is life so painful?
Existence is suffering
I cant take this anymore
>>
File: 1487404904409.jpg (30KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1487404904409.jpg
30KB, 341x341px
>>34978922
>tfw can't understand this feel

I see I still have a long way to fall
>>
>>34978922
I don't know, my guy. But if you figure it out please tell.
>>
>>34978938
The fall into the abyss, the endless darkness, never ends
>>
But at least we can feel some tiny amount of connection and purpose by all commiserating in this thread? Right guys? (Please talk to me)
>>
>>34979047
I dont know my dude, is there really something like connection in this life, isnt it more like a short glance at each other until we seperate again
No matter how good of a friend somebody is to you, no matter how much you love someone and they tell you they love you too, doesnt it all end in a broken heart, and then you are all alone again, drifting into the darkness
>>
>>34978979
>my guy
>my guy
>my guy
Fuckoutta my board, normie. Reddit9k is that way.
>>
>>34979094
I think I like to keep the dream alive that I could have such a meaningful connection with someone that I would feel understood, even if still woefully incomplete.
But in reality I think you're probably right. It's just another misguided attempt to fill the void
>>
>>34979167
Keep the dream alive, because the day you let it die, you will be dead too
The only thing that ever had me going on was the thought of love and deep connection
But i realised that love is just a drug, its just chemicals in your brain so you reproduce, it hits you hard and then slowly fades away, leaving you with a deep wound inside of you
All love ends, im not interested in love thats not forever, im not interested in living my life without love, but love is a drity lie, i just cant take it anymore
I feel all alone, and this is probably how it will end too
>>
I just want to find my own little niche in this world. Something that can make me truly happy and fulfilled. That way I can at least reminisce about those good times before I die.

Perhaps that's why I toil in my daily miserable existence. Because deep down, I just want to find the answer that makes this awful existence meaningful.
>>
>>34979254
Reminds me of a thing someone else wrote

You will never find the right person.
Such a creature does not exist.
You are irredeemably alone.
You will not be understood.
The moments of love were an illusion.
There is something wrong with you
And with everyone else.
The idea of love distracts us from an existential loneliness.
Now let's pretend we do not know any of this.
>>
>>34979095
Newfags, everyone

Organic
>>
>>34979295
I don't know if there's an answer as such, but I think there could definitely be a niche for you somewhere, if that would be enough.
>>
File: 1486221031139.jpg (561KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1486221031139.jpg
561KB, 1272x1920px
>>34979355
This hits me hard
The truth hurts
>>
>>34979426
It feels to me like most people (read: normies) don't struggle with these feelings. They get enough fulfillment from all those normal things like has to offer, such as family, friends, recreation. It's not like they haven't thought about it, you can ask them about it and it doesn't bother them.

I don't know about you, but I feel like even with all that sort of stuff in my life I would still feel as empty as without.

So at this point I don't know whether the emotional pain of it all is caused by the concept of meaninglessness, or whether the idea that nothing is important is caused by an inherent emotional problem?
>>
Playing Bloodborne the other day. I don't know why but I broke down when the doll told me to "find my worth in the waking world"

It's like I've been asleep in a nightmare so far and nothing I do will wake me up to a nice reality.
>>
>>34979355
>>34979426
>>34979558
If we can relate to this, we aren't that alone, are we?
>>
>>34979585
It's weird right? When you realize that actually things are like a bad drean and you can't escape even if you try
>>
>>34979601
Probably one of my favourite things these days is finding other people who experience the world in a similar way.

Kind of validates your own suffering to hear that it is human, and real.
>>
File: Unzips Chikage.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Unzips Chikage.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>34979585
My favorite game of all time.
>>
there's only one way to escape friend
>>
>>34979558
Literally the only thing i ever wanted was love.
But now the illusion is destroyed
The line is crossed, the mirror is broken, but the shards reflect
>>
>>34979601
If 10 computers, seperated from each other, reach the same conclusion
Is there a connection?
I think you know the answer my dude
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.