[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why even fucking try to find love? All woman give a shit about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pmeB7JMj.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
pmeB7JMj.png
114KB, 252x252px
Why even fucking try to find love?

All woman give a shit about is looks and money.

If you don't have the looks all you can do is become a beta male provider and who wants that?

There is no point in trying just give up...
>>
File: 6596082103bc4509962c7da95.jpg (216KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
6596082103bc4509962c7da95.jpg
216KB, 532x800px
Love yourself and enjoy looking at women while touching yourself
>>
>>34978750
I only give a shit about looks and money so it's only fair that they care about looks and money
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0FmGwUDFf0
>>
>>34978946
>fararees
>>
>Why even fucking try to find love?
Don't I havent and it works for me well given I've never tried but no reason to try.
>>
F U C K L O V E

I fell in love with a girl. At first, before dating, I didn't even find her attractive. I told her it wouldn't work.
Then we started dating. She was always cranky, she never made time for me, she never appreciated the things I did for her, she never done anything for me or acted like a girlfriend.
But I still fell in love. Hard.
I used to think about dying to protect her, or raising a family with her.
It's been 2 years after she lost interest and wanted to sleep around.
I still think about her and miss her.
Ive dated another girl who was much hotter physical, a talented musician, way better in bed/higher sex drive, cooked for me and drove me around, and basically had more in common and treated me a lot better than my other ex.

Love is shit because I didn't really care for that girl, and Ive already moved on/stopped caring about her. But my other ex, who was objectively much worse, is still someone I think about and miss daily.

Love is weird. It doesn't make sense. It acts like an ember that burns a deep hole into if you let it sit for long.
Rebecca made me happier than anything else ever did, just by existing. She also hurt me more than anything has even came close to.
Jennifer dated me longer and tried much harder, but I just could never emotionally let go of my ex.
>>
>>34978750
it's a naive assumption they wanted anything else
proof of your ignorance but you are on the right path to giving up your worldly desires and becoming a self serving sloth.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.