[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you WANT to marry and raise children? Or what endgame do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1414.jpg (200KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1414.jpg
200KB, 960x960px
Do you WANT to marry and raise children? Or what endgame do you want for yourself?
>>
death.

i want pain to fade away.
>>
>endgame

no endgame for me because i will live forever

i will become one of the elites who are selected for the rollout of life extension technology.
>>
>>34978465
Good 4 you!
Most people fear death. Do you at all care about your actions or do you feel like it doesn't matter at all what happens to you?
>>
>>34978439
titanic sinclair
>>
I want to become a wizard. Im 24 but i kinda like the idea!
>>
>>34978439
Death. We'll all die eventually. No interest in having kids. There are enough kids already in this world. Why bring more? It's redundant. There's too much pain in this world and inside of myself.
>>
>>34978439
no kids, i dont think anyone should suffer being raised by my dumbass, or be stuck with my genetics.
the world is better off without me, so why would i want offspring
wow i hope i die before 30
>>
>>34978439
I don't wanna raise AND marry childeren , that's just weird dude
>>
>>34978439
Slave away to make enough money to give to charity.
It'll be the one good thing to come of my life.
I plan to do that until the day I die a scared, lonely death.
>>
>>34978439
I want to be murdered so I don't have to live in this police state any more.
>>
>>34978439
It would be a crime to have a kid with my genes and i don't want to take care of a bastard so no children for me.
>>
i want to marry and raise children
wtf are you guys, gay?
>>
>>34980315
You're a shitty human being.
>>
I don't care if I get married or not, it's completely inconsequential to me. As far as having kids, I'd never have them seeing as they are a money sink.

On top of that, I'm bipolar and I would hate for my kid to have it due to my fucked genetics. All I want for myself is to live in a secluded cabin and have enough money to travel and other pleasurable things.
>>
>>34979300
Nigger detected
lanigiro
>>
No, I want to spread it around a bit, travel and finally top myself in a poor African country.
>>
I want to go around and inpregnate as much women as possible. One night stands, rape, whatever. I want to contaminate sperm banks with my semen so that I can have the final laugh as roasties all have to take care of my offspring as punishment
>>
No, but it's my duty
>>
File: kalt.jpg (42KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
kalt.jpg
42KB, 500x476px
>>34980366
Respectable as fuck. Good luck on your future endeavors. Where do you think you're going to travel to first?
>>
>>34980342
how am i shitty for wanting children?
>>
>>34978439
Of course. Preferably with a fembot gf, and before 30 so they don't become autistic.
>>
>>34978439
I just want my own place so I can smoke weed all day every day
>>
I have dreams, to have lots of qt submissive female who won't defy me to impregnate.
They'll supply me with lots of entertainment and children. Then I'll use my sons as my soldiers.
My daughters, I'll beautify them and marry/sell them to rich powerful people to gain favors and connections to power.
>>
>>34978439
This seems to be a survival playthrough, so I will likely make a mistake at some stage that I couldn't forsee, and die cold and alone.
I just hope there is a new game option, otherwise this is an exceptionally cruel joke.
>>
>>34978439
I want to outlive my mother and then die
Being Unironically honestly
>>
>>34981097
>when the beta becomes the alpha

Such is life in the animal kingdom
>>
>>34978439
I don't know... I think I want to be answerable to no one, but not be a degenerate faggot vagabond. I don't know that's possible, but I'll pay my way. I think I want to find something to fill the rest of my life doing, reading, learning, doing, but I want to do it secure in my own enjoyment of the task, and free of worries about being laid off or removed from it.
>>
>>34981135
Thanks brothaman. I've been to many countries cuz I grew up in a military family with parents who travel a lot, so naturally I love traveling.

I've been saving up to go to Thailand in the summer, like a beach vacation type of deal. I also plan on attending the Full Moon Party there on the beach in Haad Rin while I'm there. Seems like an incredible experience.
>>
>>34978439
I want to get married to my soulmate who also doesn't want kids and explore the world together.
>>
My endgame is a part time job 3-4 days a week whilst renting my own apartment.

Everything else is a bonus.
>>
File: 3995.jpg (98KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
3995.jpg
98KB, 500x700px
>>34978439
>Or what endgame do you want for yourself?
Immersing into occult secrets and eventually ascending into spiritual plane, leaving my mortal body behind.
>>
>>34978439
Yes
I want a successful and low-stress job
I want a family
I want a loving wife and somewhere between 3-6 kids
But I don't get to have that because this is a nightmare reality
>>
>>34981661

Not even kings in ancient times had all this. A few emperors could attain this when they weren't busy defending their lands and riches for short periods of time, but you keep dreaming, anon.
>>
>>34978439

Yes, I would. I hope me getting rejected by tons of girls will eventually lead to karma rewarding me with a hot 10/10 supermodel wife.
>>
>>34982768

What is your idea of a successful and low-stress job, anon?

Also do you really think 3-6 children is reasonable? One child is work enough but 6? That is way more than most people can handle, especially on a regular salary.
>>
>>34978439
>Do you WANT to marry and raise children?

That's what I've wanted since I age 14 or so, but it's unlikely to ever happen.

I gave up any chance I had of ever getting a decent job by descending into long-term NEEThood.

I lack motivation because it seems like finding a compatible woman to marry would be extremely unlikely no matter what I do, and even if I did I'd be unable to trust her because of all the stories of betrayal I've heard.
>>
>>34981809
>Full Moon Party
Sounds like a good time. Not going to go all patriotfag on you, but have you thought about joining the military? I've heard it's good for if you want to travel, depending on the branch you join.
>>
>>34982857
How come people used to be able to have big families? Why can't I have that?
I'd want to be a farmer or something where we could be a big country family.
The city life takes a deeper toll than time itself, Anon.
>>
File: Circle of Life.jpg (466KB, 1045x830px) Image search: [Google]
Circle of Life.jpg
466KB, 1045x830px
>>34983444

The sincerity of your questions shines through your trips.

The truth is that the baby boomer generation basically just had an economy with better potential for growth and less technology to do so with. It also didn't help that their generation had a political system that favored THEM directly. Today it's quite the opposite.

Back then one man with no college education could waltz into a factory and get a steady equivalent of 60k today and work there for 40 years with a nice pension, healthcare and social security included.

That kind of money back then was enough to provide for 3 kids, 1 housewife, 2 cars and a house.

Today a regular household requires two college-educated parents to work for 1-2 children to be feasible. Of course they can still forget about the two cars and house.

That's just the world we live in today. Accept it and work hard or give up on that dream of yours.

>Pic sort of related. It's what you need to succeed in today's world.
>>
>>34978439
>children
Possibly
>marry
I'd rather jump off a skyscraper

>>34978502
Have fun being trapped in your vanilla sky virtual hell
>>
My end game is in progress. It's called "alcoholism".
>>
File: IMG_8072.jpg (75KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8072.jpg
75KB, 750x600px
>>34978439
Yes and yes.
I might've already found my future wife so if I can marry her quickly then I can potentially get both.
I want at least 3 kids, but more than that is apparently economic suicide, even with a fairly large combined paycheck.
>>
File: 1471808625869s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471808625869s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
I just want a normal family life.
>Wife
>Kids
>Animals
>Comfortable wage

With every day that passes it seems to get further and further away though.
>>
>>34984724
A very accurate post, I'd say. Not the guy you replied to, but I'll give my thoughts.

In my case, the life I dream of with a house, wife, children, etc. also includes not having to slave most of my life away at a stressful job. Given the amount of work and risk involved in trying to have a family of my own, it just doesn't seem worth it, and I've chosen the easy but unfulfilling life instead. I often feel regret and wonder if I made the wrong choice, but I can live with it.
>>
i want "fuck you" money and total financial independence

if that is not attainable i want a wagecuck job that actually doesn't make me want to kill myself and to continue to hone my life philosophy that helps minimize depression and anxiety

sex and a gf doesn't really factor in either way
>>
>>34978439
I actually wanted to have a family and kids once. But now all hope with the one I love is dead and I don't want to settle for someone I don't care for.
>>
No kids, just a qt asian gf
>>
no kids,i want to die alone in my dark room
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.